Pitch me a business idea, attach your BTC wallet for potential funding

If I'm interested more in your idea, i'll be sending you $50 USD converted to BTC with a note attached, providing contact info and where we can privately discuss numbers for how much funding you require.

Any serious business idea is welcome. Let's make a deal.

An indie game studio that cares about making quality games instead of nickel and diming the fuck out of customers

146FUurGMQQwWtJK4nRR5dnV6uFvqrEZBd

kek, you sound like every other indie dev out there.

A household device that heats up your tortilla chips and keeps them nice and warm, restaurant style.

An app for helping boost the mood of people who are depressed, not giving anymore detail

1KVz5AJbg3SUVjXXqH6h7Uh5V8wX2311DZ

Hey , i have One of the best Idea for Business its gona make you and me Rich Rich and Even more Richer , i just dont have the Money to Start the product ... contact me (im from Germany BTW) 24

1JXvS9V7Ji9n88R1hVtKmSXa6E75w4R2A9

Literally me just masturbating. Dont need your fucking handouts

Got connections with a startup accelarator?

I plan to make a AR app that lets people watch videos and play games at participatory retail joints. Basically pokemon go, but for retail.

A fishing app where users get higher points for rarer/bigger fish caught. They must take a picture of the fish and the app would have some way of verifying the size and length of the fish. We could also add a feature where users could join up in teams in the area and have fishing tournaments

19uX2qfyjwQqwAPzKt34yo7fTVTghyadSY

i professionally illustrate and vend things at video game tournaments. i'm always ahead of the game, it's just too slow of a grind up to make big leaps, but at least it pays my bills and has been increasing in profits.

i also started to produce short animations with strange black mirror or xfiles esque storylines, which would make more long term i think because i think my stuff is dope haha.

1BUVjrwCzQ3ZwewiTgW66VuGXv72wXsAPr

Or we could make it where it's like Pokemon and you're trying to catch all these fish and you take pictures to prove your catches.

What figures are we talking about here OP? Are we talking about real investment?

>inb4 1000 usd tops

A combination App/website for tenants and landlords, with an escrow service for payments, ticket service for getting things repaired, reviews and ratings, available property listings, IM service, and live chat for contacting people like plumbers and electricians. Basically an online property manager, thats easy to use. Would have ID verification, etc.
14bjmFSV8ozEzdBQZGfU1ayaTWTVt6KZ1t

A cryptocurrency gacha
1Cu1mZnscMQ5fV8pM2BW7GRZeQ13DQBRi6
You're welcome

an image board where jews talk about internet money

1HRNjV7srbGFEnKkG2WqxtyM3iE6qHNJDi

Good day,

Purchase "FNMAS" stock (not crypto).

The court case is looking good for the preferred share holders. Mid 2018 it's going to jump back up to $25-30 a share. You can pick it up cheap right now for 6$.

Guaranteed. Fannie and Freddy stock share holders major law suit for the government holding all the profits.

We will win. Case has been on going for few years, will resolve mid 2018.

Hope this helps :)

Now pay me. I usually charge my clients 3% on this kind of info.

15HWpvALuQenQivogGLtpqwqyY41cHUcWM

>> Cyber security/MSSP/elastic cyber security staffing for crypto exchanges.

1EBxx3BEkJkQ5DusXPNtVqfhPNC6c6nuLe

Developing a stability device for gamers with hand tremors / parkinsons
Thaughts on my protoype?

18KxTYwUph9nUFYLKRagnbayeMc6bPycev

It's an old idea...
It's a power plug adapter which controls the device it is linked to. This adapter can be controlled through an app or a movement detector which would be already part of the "adapter". By linking other adapters together with several electronic devices, a house could be virtually automated with a very small investment, specially compared to what there is around on the market.

1KFstXqxViP1heGDczchaAWPBT2QqKC94n

Here, help me for no reason at all.

14nFmzk1nreSpjd5VzfGDyLaxje2n3JWiw

A crypto token based on my IRL name which allows users of my site to "vote" on various things I'm going to be doing that day.

"should i talk to that girl?"

"what weird shirt should I wear?"

"should I call my parents and tell them I love them?"

Tokens are used for voting.

>Should I sleep?
>no
>Should I sleep?
>no
>Should I sleep?
>no
>Should I sleep?
>no
>Should I sleep?
>no
>Should I sleep?
>no

oh so like everyday

I live in an area that gets down to minus 60 C in the winter, comparable to warmer areas in mars. My 10 year plan is RnD for Hydroponics greenhouse modules(modular) to handle extreme cold and heat, with even longer potential use extraplanetary; Moon, Mars, Orbital.

I know these are ambitious goals, but not impossible.

13yfbfFxfE5pnBUjtkcZSB51zP2WfEiPP2

Was this a Veeky Forums meme or is it from something else?

big Monero mining farm in switzerland, pretty good chances a chinese investor will pitch in 1 million, our goal is to raise 3m, we will take 30% comission, with a +20% increase in case on a 500% gain within the operation period.
full paypack is in approx 100 days, we are dealing with manufacturer now
1Cou2TvkniT27UKUykDcThhfPAS2N8wuGi

Attempt to terraform Australia with gov $ as prep for mars

1N5c3bqGh7s9bq3b9W3V1eUaTBm3g1banq

Lately i have been having a lot of success with a web development company I have started.

I work with small businesses throughout California and Arizona that are run by boomers that dont have a solid web presence.

I can close as many of these leads as I can get to, because all of these boomers have no idea how to do this stuff themselves.

i want to start a network of sales teams that have one goal: close as many of these leads as they can, then send the work to a centralized hub to complete the project.

Incentive all the sales people with commissions so that they are always hungry to find more projects.

This would be an easy thing to get started in a few cities, tehn scale up nation wide as i establish myself.

3BVYY16yP3YnCLFKA6D55c1iyi1qDvVG7u

only bother though if you can invest big money, please. (a few hundred k up to a million or more) not more than 2-3m though. for now)

$50? I spend that much on lunch you faggot. Might as well toss someone a nickel for their million dollar idea.

I am in process of buying a Tesla Model x to increase my Uber/Lyft driving.

I made $35k driving very part time with a car that only had XL and regular access.

With this purchase I get Select, Lux , XL , Lux SUV , Plus and regular car access when surging.

I am aiming for $50k next year ... I get the car sec 179 writeoff s that save me $10k this year alone in taxes and even more if I want bonus depreciation.

I live in the city in the heart of demand... how’s my idea?

Uber Lyft cuck

I forgot to mention the model x will be driven only half the time and not during drunk hours.
I will utilize my other suv for the drunk times.
Also this keeps miles down on the X , oh and it will be my wife’s daily driver .

Prepaid crypto debit cards. similar to TenX but no need for intermediate token and more functionality. Cash can be uploaded to card from merchant terminals like gas stations + grocery stores. like prepaid cards now. KYC and No-KYC alternatives [ie. $200 worth cyrpto cards for no kyc].

Additionally can expand into crypto rewards cards like centurion card but rewards focused on crypto related incentives like miner discounts, access to pre sale ICO's, lower fees on exchanges etc.

Former Experience: Payment processing for major bank in Canada
Education: B.Eng - Aerospace, MBA

1KyY2eBcYUrNTJCN6w53SohmwKbCRLjcjR

Invest in human potential. Me. I'm a pretty smart dude with lots of skills I could be n eeting BC I bought at 2k but had to help my financially stupid family to not get homeless. If you are interested I could offer not only money as revenue but also valuable stuff or even info. ;)

Congrats biz. We have sometimes some good business ideas.

I'll sell you my dirty underwear

A factory that bends macaroni to a straight position. I called it... straigharoni

Eventually we'll branch out into bananas

i need bitcoin to feed my heroin addiction gib monez pls
1BvPbCgkFiXMfopz6Y8vPkhpmFj8SBDcNY

>yfw not smart enough to post wallet

Creating a powerful reverse magnet.
Just need to figure out how not to effect the metals in a humans body. Harder than you think.