What can I buy with BTC and sell on ebay?

A Bitcoin Whale here needs serious advice.

I will provide best advisors with small amount BTC (I have 261 of the fuckers)

For reasons I don't want to go into, I can't cash BTC directly via localbitcoins.com or similar into my bank account. Bank managers here are fuckers, they will close me immediately.

I need a "legitimate" trade. Stuff I can buy via BTC and then sell on eBay. With the invoices I get I can show the bank the small amounts of money I'm getting are coming from legitimate sales.

Anybody can advice me of the best stuff I can buy? I'm looking into trading steelbooks (Marvel and DC shit seems to go up in price if I get limited editions) which I can buy via a BTC backed VISA debit card.

Any other things I can sell which makes good money? Put your BTC address at the bottom of your posts and I'll send to the best ones.

All other people who tell me to sell my mother's pussy, I can't do that I promised your mother I wouldn't do that

Other urls found in this thread:

gyft.com/
quora.com/What-are-the-largest-categories-on-eBay-by-number-of-items-listed-and-transaction-volume
spendabit.co/go?q=graphics card
egifter.com/bitcoin/steiner-sports-memorabilia-gift-card-bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To avoid tax and be a king
Step 1 Get a fake id on the deepweb.
Step 2 Get a tenx or monaco card
Step 3 buy and sell
Step 4 enjoy.
You can skip step 1 if you are afraid.
I am doing that myself.

12tkMVNtzwptAAJZefAQ1qguT2xc5LyrEx

1. Buy gold onine.
2. Let them send you your gold.
2. Sell gold.

buy watches on overstock. easy to sell on eBay.

1JeCRMUEixz28g3jKhcmQ1HZe1xaq6h82B

You could convert your btc to monero and use it on dark net to buy drugs that you can resell. Obv, some risk involved buy you'll make good return on your investment if you can find somebody to sell them on to.

1LryJM7WBGYmi55HxTrQWAGfPYkNoio4Hw

Simple... get a fake ID to register on bittrex .. send yourself some coins.... open a bank account in thailand with said fake.. bankers there literally do not give a fuck .... wire yourself the money and cash out... no tax Wussup? tips accepted

Are you looking to do it via large amounts of small items? or small amounts of large items?

I think you'd want more smaller stuff you could buy with BTC then sell for cash (that way minimize taxes via declared pricing) as opposed to fucking with the ebay shit

alternatively, you could loan crypto into SALT when the platform goes live then use the money from the loan to cash out then default on the loan

Best advice here:

Buy giftcards on gyft.com/ with btc.
iTunes giftcards, Nike giftcards (buy sneaker, sell on ebay, will work 100% maybe even with gains if you buy limited ones), etc etc.

Best way to go. You're welcome!

1NnzYGjTxSPR813BDNseeRRDfrnakJqtTy

Sent you a small amount thanks.

Are you using the Tenx card? Any good?

Which Deepweb sites are good atm?

I have this work colleague who collects rare snes games. collectibles. similar to what you say about steelbooks. These things have a huge cult following and some can cost up to $10-20k, and literally always go up in value with time. Get them all graded or buy graded ones for even higher returns. Good luck whale and enjoy your money, the tax man does not deseve your juicy whale fat.

12JKUt5VL6jdPRv1NuQ6VmKPoZYh47iw6y

I sent you a small amount thanks.

Which watch brands cost less and sell best?

Will I be making a profit or selling at a loss?

Fuck that shit, I'm not going to jail for drugs, I'm a fucking 261 BTC millionaire

1. get a walmart green dot money card
2. go to local bitcoins and find a buyer that will reload your card
3. sell bitcoins for reloads on your greendot card.

This is just as good as cash, you literally can even get a pin so you can take money out at the ATM... Ive been doing this for years.

3HFDT9k7bnCxpzazZph4SxYp3gFTKjN3sd

Yes good call. I sent you a small amount.

Nikes should sell ok. Which ones go up in price fastest and what is the best size to buy?

This is by the way the quickest way since you can buy 500$ giftcards.

Today OP was not a faggot.
He delivered. Thx OP

To continue my comment, it is also a good idea to diversify your cash out so as to avoid arising suspicion. You have a very large amount of money to cash out. Using more than one method is advised.

Graphics cards, gift cards, clothes.

quora.com/What-are-the-largest-categories-on-eBay-by-number-of-items-listed-and-transaction-volume

1PNMFb2pkER5JUDN3ngZykFqjeX9yZLAm

I would recommend you check new models or just go up to your nearest Nike shop and tell them you want to get into the sneaker resell business and ask for limited sneaker drops. I did this and it worked like a charm. Plus there's tons of other nice giftcards on gyft. Go with this method, you're not going to regret it. Any questions just ask, happy to help!

OP here.

Bro can you please elaborate a little bit more on which games I should buy and hold. I have a storage unit which I can use to keep stuff in

12tkMVNtzwptAAJZefAQ1qguT2xc5LyrEx

I sent the other guys some (check their BTC addresses above) I'll send you some too

Thanks

you can check out tax haven countries if your looking into cashing out get ticket to a certain country make friends with one agree on terms and stuff, setup a business there and PROFIT.
here are the countries:
coinsutra.com/tax-free-bitcoin-countries/

1K7pHN88EKsX4CvGtdtcPR9yTrMoExrzmZ

in all seriousness i have a good idea, although we can discuss on discord

beck9000#3386

This person is correct. Think liquidity of brick-and-mortar gov-supported buildings, those business will be floated despite them being underwater. Those cards will be liquid. And its food. And people trade in food liquidity always. And its fungible, and non-perishable

Thanks, 3J7j9ja4QZRY1rwUZiLkaikfh3q7F1d1Gu

=\

To clarify myself, any international/usa chain restaurant gift cards.

download open barzaar, buy some decent shit on there with crypto. sell the shit on ebay for fiat. sorted.

18yQRfS2FobnNFd857eUHLkG57nFSn2osq

>3HFDT9k7bnCxpzazZph4SxYp3gFTKjN3sd

I'm not US based but damn if I can find something like that, it's a great way to get a working credit card loaded.

Does it really work? People pay to a green dot card? Is it via bank transfer or what?

(PS check your BTC address, I sent you a little bit)

A used rolex would keep its value and be pretty liquid. You could sell on a watch forum. I just don't know if you can buy one with BTC.

how much?

I will suck your soul out

1JXvS9V7Ji9n88R1hVtKmSXa6E75w4R2A9

no its a walmart service... basically like a reloadable debit card for black people... lol... but you just go to walmart and you can reload the card.

thanks man!

bulova, seiko, citizen, tag, fossil are all cheap and popular. you'll break even minus ebay fees, but they'll sell easily.

congrats on being a whale.

my nigga how did you accumulate that many btc?

More advice from me (gyft.com, giftcards)

If you're lazy you can instantly sell those giftcards on sites like www.raise.com/sell-gift-cards

There's tons of sites that instantly buy your cards. Just diversify, best cards as I mentioned are iTunes & Nike.

=\

OP delivered. OP is a legend... If OP could spare anything else for an user in need i would greatly appreciate it. I can hook you up with as many schemes as you want.

Do you guys have nordstroms where your at?

download open barzaar, buy some decent shit on there with crypto. sell the shit on ebay for fiat. sorted.

18yQRfS2FobnNFd857eUHLkG57nFSn2osq

-
Like what? I need specific products

If I understood correctly:

I would just check out these
crazylister.com/blog/top-selling-items-on-ebay/

pick out the most suitable products (least risky ones, that will surely get sold), then buy&sell.

Will post address if you like

You can also use LBC to buy prepaid visa cards... shit ill even sell you some for BTC. lol

39gK8G9WtVWQh1XzqjshUYHg3U36xrEmjM

Gift cards are no good, I'd be selling $100 gift cards for $90. Anybody can sell a tenner for a fiver

id say things like graphics cards, consoles or anything electronic that is high demand. you could probably end up making even more money if you went with GPUs

smuggle yourself out of country open bank in switzerland smuggle your self back wire all monies. bonus tip create back story of nigerian prince as good cover

Why not just put a bunch of fake shit on eBay and buy it from yourself?
bitcoin:1LTMno8p97u9tC46zTxHdahEeTydy265FW

Hi OP, Another advice:

You can certainly but egift cards
check out www.egifter.com/bitcoin/
these can be good as cash use or sell it
giftcards listed here:
www.egifter.com/giftcards/

1K7pHN88EKsX4CvGtdtcPR9yTrMoExrzmZ

This is not true, google search sell giftcards, buy 500$ cards on gyft, you get 100% of your giftcard minus a super small fee.

with what money nigga

honestly you have a lot of money. doing these 100 dollar sales will take fucking forever. buy gold

also this as well as openbazaar
spendabit.co/go?q=graphics card

gpus are in high demand

Sell cheap cellphone chargers and cables. They break all the time and theres always demand for them.

Also FlashDrives.

1oFUiX25berwmpURrVfQWU5sHxD17gu3a

Rare beers/meads/whiskeys go for pretty insane values in the secondary market. Especially if you hold onto them properly and let them age em a bit. Definitely think some rare whisky/beer traders would be VERY interested in trading their rare hauls for "some of that there bitcoin". And then you trade the booze for cash. It's actually mad simple.

Alternatively, you can buy gold and silver coins with BTC as well. Or just anything on overstock that you can sell more for on eBay.

just bombed a huge interview today so any love is appreciated, lmk if you wanna know more about the secondary rare beer market.

1pY9e8HiooSyeW1P4SMMsgzLSqEHkmPgD

If you're a whale just set up a LLC overseas and pay yourself.

FEIE first 100k is non taxable

Alternatively, just buy stuff on overstock with bitcoin and resell. Or become a travel agent and use bitcoin on Expedia.

1JPbuN4P6MkNxjN7Rcyx625bkX1sdH4AKV

sell your bitcoin on virwox.com and transfer it to pay pal
18H4bWru5xqfgzFtDqudkYv5RzaiBrtnnB

Step1: Join Paxful
Step2: Buy Amazon Gift Cards (buyer buys them IRL with cash, has to upload receipt showing they paid in cash + the card code)
Step3: Apply gift card to Amazon Account
Step4: Buy iPhones to resell on eBay or buy Marvel/DC stuff)

The thing about selling on eBay though is you are going to get people from time to time, 1 in 20, that will try to claim your item is broke or didnt work.

For gift cards you can buy digital gift cards from egifter.com gyft.com, pcgamesupply.com (has international), offgamers.com if you want to make purchases in stores or online. Ive used all of these sites.

You can also purchase stuff from bitify.com

36m4ks34R5a8C8sWRru5MMAHpZGvJRUA95

That's cool. Yeah, the guy I'm telling you about collects games for an old school console called Super Nintendo Entertainment System (or snes for short). Some sealed and graded games for the snes go for thousands.
Examples (search on ebay):
Pac Attack VGA 75 - Super Nintendo - SNES Brand NEW PAL UK Factory Sealed

Terranigma Big Box VGA 85 - Super Nintendo - SNES - Brand NEW - PAL-GER Sealed

Super Punch Out Super Nintendo SNES New Sealed 90+ VGA GOLD Graded

There's even a Facebook group where they discuss games that go on market and that are worth collecting. The most valuable ones don't usually go on buyout sales like the ones I showed you but rather on auction. Naturally, you're rich af now so you can outbid them all when you see them on ebay.

Here's the FB group (just add the regular fb link before it)

/groups/903185869729195/

Another good thing about it is that you buying loads of games will only cause them to shoot up in value even more.

I can ask my workmate more about this without arousing any suspicion if you're interested. The point is that they're small items high in value that also bring an interest over time. You might not be able to spend all your millions on these, but it's a start.

Good luck my dude, and lemme know if you wanna keep in touch for more info.

No I meant selling on ebay.

I'd have to sell a $500 gift card for $490 which wouldn't be any good to me.

I'd need to sell for at least a small "profit" for it to look legit to my bank

Work with another unregulated market called Magic: the Gathering Online cards. You can purchase on CardHoarder.com with BTC, then sell elsewhere (MTGOTraders) for a small loss.

1JzNGNW1tLcZT3tNZKAadyUhmzH9oCESTe

Use purse.io to buy stuff from Amazon at a discount using BTC.

Can probably make more selling on local sites/apps like OfferUp, 5Mile, LetGo, etc. than on eBay because local markets are smaller and have less competition.

Another website where you can buy goods using BTC: allthingsdecentral.com -- focuses on the crypto crowd, might be able to resell higher to incoming wave of new people.

112MEMRLxb4nXkXNt1DxQeB4qbdAxkjpUM

I'm still totally understanding this.

Instead of paying 40% to the government you would rather peddle shit on eBay?

time is money. I would rather get a CPA and pay the tax and live off the half you get to keep.

>12JKUt5VL6jdPRv1NuQ6VmKPoZYh47iw6y

Yeah thanks I'd be interested to know a bit more about the SNES games, give me your contact details, I'll contact you via an anonymous throwaway email

12JKUt5VL6jdPRv1NuQ6VmKPoZYh47iw6y is loaded up :)

anything you buy will lose its value on purchase, i doubt you can pull off any kind of profit

Ah, I see.
Then I would definitely go for the Sneakers, since the interesting ones often double in price and you wouldn't believe how quick you'd make a great profit off this market. This is a no brainer. I could put together a plan on which ones to buy/order with a timeframe when good ones are released, how can I get those informations to you?

here

Op, you can also travel to Brazil and buy Emeralds on Minad gerais. For the price of bananas

And you can double profit selling them

But you must be brave.

Why don't you do arcade games or restoration or modding gaming systems.

That way you can buy the games or systems cheap, gives you something to do during the day restoring/modding and then selling it.

Be like a digital video games American pickers.

JM Buillon accepts btc for precious metals. They sell a lot of coins too which you could flip on ebay, that way your sales are tied to the market value of the metal. You could even make money if the timing is right.

16noyu3YVWUwHn1dqfERdBNPhgpvTGAwV6

You can also have a look at dropshipping. Since you have money you can have someone set it up for you and you have nothing to do except answering some question on FB. Got a friend that is doing that with some shitty scarf and he is banking up to 2000$ a week.

15jmp2yDjy1bhsyBprBSNQ3J6uxTxv1SFe

If you're from a big city you could sell BTC on localbitcoins in exchange for cash. If you have a lot to sell you could even go out of your way to drive to some bigger place for a transaction. As an incentive you could sell it at a cheaper than market price.
I'm sure you can find a lot of people who also don't want their crypto business to show up on their bank account.
You can put the BTC on some hardware wallet and exchange it for money IRL. Or even advertise that somewhere.
That would be much simpler than washing it via ebay.

14b1mwJYqTy1iPpuqETphrKj2yNm8xLuX3

If you are selling shit on ebay be one of those guys who gets a shitton of iPhone cases so normies eat that shit up

1KVz5AJbg3SUVjXXqH6h7Uh5V8wX2311DZ

>36m4ks34R5a8C8sWRru5MMAHpZGvJRUA95

Thanks

36m4ks34R5a8C8sWRru5MMAHpZGvJRUA95

is loaded up:)

I would get gift cards and resell sneakers. Hell, just get some cards and buy every pair of jordans on the market right now, the new releases of 12s or 11s, in a year they will be 2x or 3x the value, you can resell them at higher than retail even after buying lol cuz stupid people dont even know how to look up retail shoes. Id just get nike gift cards and buy the shit out of it. Youll get profits and wont be traced. Also you could add money to peoples steam wallet but thats a lot of work desu but there arr many kids who cant do this and i have done this couple of times myself. U can use btc on steam. But this method is literally pain in the ass lol, but u wouldnt get traced as u would add money onto different acount every time

13AByD8cBSoYnMiSK8VuA4GG4bWSWLhcu4

Good job, you just advised the IRS on how people are avoiding tax.

Ok like it

18H4bWru5xqfgzFtDqudkYv5RzaiBrtnnB is loaded up :)

OP, Please send me 21 BTC . I need it badly. Might die... cheers brother.

3G4tKvqQDxZh89bDuhXWCFypHPq1WYZ8qE

If you want a hobby as well to occupy your time do this. Start a 'podcast' and have a bitcoin donation link for supporters. Register your podcast as a business and give it a red hit go.Then donate to youeself whatever amount you like.

Additonally you now have a business and can claim expenses i.e. internet/phone bill.

You now also have something that will keep you entertained and might even grow.

Sucks you dont have good bank and tax laws where your from. Thanks

12nifkbXSHjpQYZQHhEEYVjmoYkFjTNSHv

Thanks bud, appreciate it. The thing is: how will I know it's you contacting me? If I leave my details here it could be anyone of these guys on the thread. lol

Even if you have receipts for selling stuff on eBay what is your explanation for getting said products to sell?

You need some friends to help you out.
1. Have friends create eBay id's
2. Retire some arcade game or mod some gaming system.
3. Put item up for auction and friends will out bid each other because of exclusive uniqueness of said item
4. Auction ends receipt is made and transfer money to your account and repeat.

Just have to send your friends money to make the purchase.
Rinse and repeat.

buy MacBooks and game consoles on newegg.com resell on eBay people will be wanting these for the holidays. Good luck OP
18Jd8D5wmgtM61myegkgCDKdVdc36KG94M

Sports memorabilia

He can send a picture of his btc balance.

Can you quickly set up a throwaway email and leave it here on this thread. I'll be in touch, I'll send you a link of the BTC I sent you to prove it's me and not some other guy

Become intergalactic travel agent, book people's flights on Virgin Galactic (apparently they can accept bitcoin). Could also get it done much quicker compared to gift cards.

1LiC7zVEtVBcpUG2VycdSArruieiN3cirS

Here's an idea, pay your fucking taxes. If you aren't larping then you'll still be able to retire regardless.

19gAZAs45Sqm64jzS1d69renPdzhG2JhYD
You're welcome.

That was my thought. 2.6 mil in btc.

I'd be happy to pay 40% and just get on with my life instead of trying to hustle shit on eBay.

Hey man you;re the guy who posted straight away under mine and then put a new BTC address on.

Not cool man

However, I'm interested in the drop shipping idea. Can you setup a throwaway and I'll be in touch (I'll send you a link to my BTC account which sent to yours).

If the info you give me is good enough (i.e. not all bullshit,) I'll send a decent size reward your way

Exactly. Instead of getting bit in the ass and losing it all, might as well pay the taxes and walk away a millionaire still. Invest into something longterm to keep bringing in cash and you'll live the good life.

Whatever you do, don't buy anything because you will have an endless inventory you can't sell. I would advise you to hire a lawyer and open an offshore account (plenty of choices). It requires a bit of work but it's your safest and best bet. Good luck

12ryEVCFod8BtzQAyPXL293gikC8mSP9m9

SPORTS

Buy a sports memorabilia giftcard with BTC egifter.com/bitcoin/steiner-sports-memorabilia-gift-card-bitcoin

You can then sell for face value on ebay or hold, and the value will definitely increase over time. I have some signed MJ shit back from the 90's that's skyrocketed in value since then.

If you're not a sports guy, feel free to hit me up for any recommendations. A lot of stuff on that site that's currently ~$500 that can easily be worth $~2000 in 5-10 years.

13xndA991fgiATD3wmAy3qb426ueuweJ2J

[email protected]

Arrange a situation where you bought and sold Flowers. Its a common way for drug dealers to launder money. No ways really to track flowers.

Cutlery, china, dishes might be good as well

Art, paintings, antique furniture

Maybe vintage spirits, champagne, wine etc.

Real estate if you can arrange it somehow

I've also heard from people who do dropshipping that a nice niche online are baby products. All kinds. Parents seem to be buying them online.

And the list I posted earlier is also good for selecting drop shipping other products.

12oma1YfMay1ma5ELYyMeSoKwQXaB35hev

2nd offshore account

1KVz5AJbg3SUVjXXqH6h7Uh5V8wX2311DZ

Also, cash by mail could definitely be your thing. You might want to do smaller paypal transactions on localbitcoins to make your rep go up.
Then you could sell BTC cheaper with cash by mail.
That way you get the money safely first and send the BTC after.
What's there not to like?

14b1mwJYqTy1iPpuqETphrKj2yNm8xLuX3

Hi OP what you're doing is called money laundering and you need to talk to a lawyer not biz.

These people are also partly right. Even if you pay 40% tax you have like 1.6m left. If you invested 1.6m in something like ARK for example which returns like 8-10% of your total holdings a year, you'd get like $13k+ a fucking month in 'dividends'. I don't know about you, but I'd live like a fucking sheikh on that return.

Come on guys be fair.

You're the guy who had the rare beers idea, now you've posted a different BTC address.

I'm one of the few REAL guys on biz and you're taking the piss.

On the other hand, I'm happy to speak to you offline. Send me a throwaway email. I'll confirm it's me contacting you by sending a screenshot of the BTC transaction and then we'll take (don't bullshit me please, I'll just delete the email)

Send me your throwaway email and I'll send you some BTC now

Deliver OP

Not cool user here
Dummy email to explain you dropshipping
[email protected]

Come to Slovenia. Crypto is not taxed for physical persons, only for companies.

If law permits and it's viable due tax reasons start your own company that accepts crypto and buy shit from yourself and and buy stuff on company expenses. If you are in good buisness actual buyers will cover the gap. Takes some energy but you can makema fake story how your company succeded. Bonus points in life.

16dBEavq8ctXE2bnGBqoQKonejCm5BfEPY

Find a bitcoin atm and withdraw. You have money travel around and find them.

1AWV55c7UfyewN3ifvg5Pd3QfJ6sTd4eqe

That was my thought. 2.6 mil in btc.

I'd be happy to pay 40% and just get on with my life instead of trying to hustle shit on eBay.

>>

Because how'd you think I got the 261 BTC in the first place?

By being the kind of guy who pays taxes?

I need to show some legit income between now and the next halvening when BTC will go beyond moon to fucking outer space

Doesn't matter. He would need to become a citizen and denounce his us citizenship for that to work.

Americans get taxed no matter where they live. Best bet would be set up an LLC there and pay himself and live off 100k a year. FEIE allows the first 100k untaxed.

Op i have and idea about how I'm going to launder my gains. I'm interested on discussing about it so I m not going to ask you for any BTC if you don't want to.