Why does no one talk about EOS?

Why does no one talk about EOS?

1 million free transactions per second

Ethereum killer

$1B capital to be injected into EOS projects

EOS is next. EOS is God.

I see a lot of organized Chainlink shilling. EOS actually has smart money behind it. 1.4 billion market cap. #14 on Coinmarketcap and rising.

Why do you only pump shitcoins? Pump something that will actually be a top 5 crypto.

What's your opinion about the huge coin supply OP? As you likely know, the 1billion cap (currently in 510m circulating range with 2m released each day in their token sale).
At least short term that definitely influences the value.

i've been accumulating EOS since day one. Feeling comfy

>EOS
obvious pnd

>Ethereum killer

What you mean to say is that you haven't delved into something being paraded around as the Ethereum killer for a reason. You probably get shilled into buying garbage. EOS isn't a pump and dump. You probably don't know what it is at all.

EOS got BTFO by Vitalik. Literally made it into a joke in one of his recent presentations.
"Ethereum 2.0 is..."
"EOS."
Whole crowd preceeds to laugh.
"Yeah nah we all know it's a joke, the Ethereum killer is Ethereum, Chinese Ethereum is Ethereum, Ethereum 2.0 is Ethereum"

Vitalik and his nervous laughter. Ethereum is MAYBE 3 to 5 years away from being what EOS will be in 6 months. And nobody is giving $1B to hand selected EOS coders for big ass projects.

Face it kid, you're not smart.

Instead to badmouthing, could you offer us your opinion on the supply issue? Or just more so on other factors you deem positive about EOS?

The amount of coins is a totally irrelevant psychological hindrance for retarded people.

If there's 100M ETH and 1B EOS, EOS hitting $100 is the equivalent of ETH hitting $1000

EOS will 5x - 20x a lot faster than ETH will.

Sorry.

The supply is not an issue

>What EOS will be in 6 months.
What do you mean? It doesn't even have a blockchain...
>giving $1B to hand selected EOS coders
>Has to literally buy developers for their platform.
Yeah nah that never works, we've seen that before. Everyone of substance develops on ETH.

Developers will be on EOS like stink on shit. It uses WebAssembly. Get familiar. Nobody builds enterprise dapps like Steem on Ethereum because it isn't cost effective or fast enough. EOS solves every scaling issue Vitalik dreams of solving through ghetto hacks.

Steemit*

You don't have to write sorry as if your teaching me a lesson on EOS or something.. I've known about Dan Larimer for a while due to his steemit success and have researched EOS a lot too. I was just looking for 1) An actual discussion on EOS, both positive or negative 2) You backing up your points

Unfortunately, you can't add much value to your points besides attempting to insult people who don't agree with you..

Oh and P.S. That doesn't sound too shabby, besides the fact ETH has already done that 20x you speak about, while EOS still hasn't.

Alright I'm interested.
Any good references to look at to learn about it?
Or just the normal whitepaper and youtube videos?

this shitcoin will get rekted by zilliqa lmao

I bought EOS at its dip on 0.00025 sats, suprised it hit there but I 'm glad it did. Strang how their ICO is still going on for months now, wtf is going on its strange. But Vitalik called it ETH 2.0 and that EOS solves some of the scalibility problems ETH has along with ADA being ETH 3.0. People are buying it up because of this.

What do you want to learn beyond Brock Pierce from Blockchain Capital is giving block.one a war chest of 1 billion dollars to fund EOS dapps?

What do you want to learn beyond EOS doesn't charge transaction fees?

Or that it can do 1 MILLION transactions per second (Ethereum does... 7? 15? Rookie numbers.)

Or that the guy building EOS is the only person who ever wrote a "killer dapp" because that's what steemit is.

GL building a reddit clone on Ethereum. Would be the slowest and most expensive POS ever.

Enterprise developers. Real fortune 500 major league developers are going to jump all over EOS.

WebAssembly is going to murder JavaScript and EOS is going to brutally murder Ethereum.

Ask me anything about EOS.

Why do I still feel like EOS is gonna be Betamax then?

Dan Larimer is definitely EOS's best chance at developing into something solid, his track record proves that.

Thanks for explaining your points more brah

Because you're retarded. Ethereum is DVD and EOS is Blu-Ray. Nah, EOS is digital on demand.

>It's ready after there's hundreds of icos on eth, mutliple good legit ones, ethereum is POS and can generate money for you passively, ethereum has raiden and plasma done or close and is processing more than enough tx/second and more than all other blockchains combined for fractions of a penny
Cool