Coins to invest in for the next ~2 years

>BTC
>ETH
>ARK
>ADA
>XMR
>LINK(?)
>IOTA(?)

Would that be an okay portfolio for good future gains? Thinking probably 10% BTC, 20% ETH, 10% ARK, 25% ADA, 10% XMR, 15% LINK and 10% IOTA.
If not LINK and IOTA, I'm thinking put more in ARK and ADA?

Other urls found in this thread:

ellaism.org
youtube.com/watch?v=GY11UJEeDuI
youtube.com/watch?v=eVzggP7k3fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTC, ETH - I think you understand why
LINK - mainstream smart contracts
IOTA - just in case it kills blockchain tech

You forgot OMG you fucking dunce.

I'm still on the edge about OMG, can you sell me on it? I just don't see why it would be a better investment than the others.

Cuz, like, OMG is awesum XD omgwtfbbq

Plasma decentralized exchange, hosting an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise, connecting mainstream payments, cross-border remittances, and much more.

You will be able to really trade almost any currency, or trapped asset, such as airline miles or rewards points, etc for other assets.

Omise is currently working on securing 100B (per year) in transactions in SEA with a current focus in Japan. This is 100B that will need to be validated by OMG stakeholders who will receive 100% of the transaction fees.

Looks good. I'd get some BLOCK too.

you should be at least 50% btc

>BTC
You mean that dinosaur coin that was just pumped by technologically ignorant normies and could lose half of its value any minute?

its funny how you two are talking to eachother on here yet your sitting right next to eachother in person to shill your pos coin.

I'm sure your shitcoins will all retain their value if anything happens to btc.

Diversification in crypto is pointless.

All coins simply move synchronously in the direction that BTC moves, unless it's a day where they have specific news for everybody to overreact to.

Don't think that "being smart" is going to change anything.

XLM - thank me later

Zilliqa

Seems decent. except ADA which I don't know about it. I'd add some DCR, look into it. Some BCH too.

You need to research ADA.

Diversification is pretty much pajeet tier, especially if you diversify by buying two shitcoins that preach the exact same thing (aka 99% of all shitcoins).

ARK, ADA, LINK and IOTA are all coins recently introduced, what makes you think innovation will stop after 2017? Most of these coins might seem promising right now, but I can assure you something will replace them because newer shitcoins will take the spotlights.

Go with at least 60% BTC, maybe get some ETH and keep 20% for whatever shitcoin you feel like investing in.

>there's infinite problems and infinite solutions
>don't invest and just wait for new problems and new solutions to arise
>or just wait for the flavor of the week
this is shit advice, invest in tech not in hype

in the short term you are correct. in the long term, when these platforms are crucial in the real world, they shouldn't be affected by btc

when you can change any asset into any other, btc isn't as important anymore as a central store of value

The market doesn't give a fuck about the tech.

Obviously.

Ellaism ellaism.org
It only has a little over a million market cap

None of your shitcoins will ever get real world use.

Not a single company is gonna adopt a platform that has been used for years by NEETS to pump, dump and accumulate.

They might want the tech and that's it.

Um... OmiseGo is in the process of being adopted as the leading payment platform in Southeast asia.

Olympus Labs AKA MOT
Seriously, do your fucking research. You'll thank me later
olympuslabs.io
P.S: Presale registration lasts till the 3rd

Not bad op. Btc market cap gonna go back to 1,000 once Mormons realize it’s useless

It would be unwise to not buy LTC if you're buying BTC. If BTC moons then LTC moons right behind it. When Lightning Network hits, BTC-LTC transactions are going to be extremely low and we will see the actualization of BTC = Gold (store of value) and LTC = Silver (peer-to-peer transfer of value)

And like said you should buy OMG. Now is the perfect time to get in cheap so you are able to stake and reap a fuckton of money in transaction costs. Very conservative estimates are something like $50-$100 per token per year for staking if OMG moons. Also Omise is a large, established company and has connections with other large companies who will likely do business with them. This is a massive advantage over other cryptocurrencies.

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
maybe a little OMG

Priced in, and the price is shit (and even shittier than it was months ago). You don't know anything the market doesn't know.

>lives in shitty SEA
>70% of the population is unbanked - no credit cards, savings accounts, etc.
>Only an incredibly small % (roughly 1-3%) even know/ use bitcoin cause the rest are just banked because that's where their payroll goes.
>Have companies like AliPay or Grab come here to tap the market

I dont think anyone is going to start using Omise here any time soon let alone be the leading platform for it.

BTC and some XMR

the others are just scams to slow down/take from noobs the above two

XMR is garbage for murderers and pedos to protect themselves, and when LTC introduces anonymous transactions soon, it will be superfluous.

Disclosure: holding XMR

The whitepaper is worth like $1.00/token. Great idea but yeah-yeah who gives a shit if no one ever uses it. Enter Omise, large established company with capital, business connections, etc. Price pumps to $12 (too lazy to look up exact all-time-high), traders take profits, altcoin bloodbath, price down to $6. Now we rest at a healthy medium of $8-9. Two -three years down the road these companies in Southeast Asia (Japan got name-dropped today) actually start utilizing the tech for their payment systems? I don't know what the price will jump to but there is not a chance in hell that it stays at $9. My wishful and biased line of thinking is putting it somewhere in the range of $100-300.

what a retard

Speaking of shitcoins and such, what coins have there been in the past that have been actually promising (whether because of a competent team, innovative technology or whatever) but never managed to deliver?
Any prominent examples?

>Most of these coins might seem promising right now, but I can assure you something will replace them because newer shitcoins will take the spotlights.

Just like more promising tech is taking over bitcoin, right? Right?

Shut the fuck up you pleb.

Yeah, all of them are good. As much of a meme LINK is I'd hold a fair bit of it, because if SWIFT does use LINK it will 100x quicker than you expect.

Why you not mention Dash Op!

Guess what moron? It doesn’t matter what they use. The DEX will convert it to anything. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re too stupid to even know what OMG does.

youtube.com/watch?v=GY11UJEeDuI
youtube.com/watch?v=eVzggP7k3fo

Dash is dead to me.

>no credit card or bank account required to use OmiseGo, just a smartphone
>OMG is currency agnostic, you can pay in any currency crypto or fiat
>AliPay is a partner, not a competitor

Asia is the perfect place for this platform to take off. And it's not just in SEA, Omise is expanding rapidly in Japan.

this place is fucking horrible. you could force feed them money and they would still go broke

my picks:
IOTA (mooned a lot already, normies getting in now think sub $1 is cheap)
XMR (to launder and evade taxes, demand will only increase)

LINK (dApp that makes smart contracts do everything, not just be token exchangers)

I could be wrong here but LINK *could* be the next 100x~1000x+ moon but only if and when it delivers. Could be a 12-24 month long bag hold, possibly more.

My picks are:

BTC
ETH
LTC
ENG
XMR
OMG

and possibly link if you are accumulating atm...

I've been trading for 2 years now and nearly do it as a full time job, i made 437k AUD last year from my job and trading.

I current pick for the next huge jump in price in ENG and LTC

Why ENG?

It has a great team, the hedge fund you can build your self and the direction they are going is all about making those who support them rich, low market cap and and just got listed on bittrex with a lot of hard work by the devs