Hey everyone! I was just watching my favorite show (picture related) when they started to talk about something called...

Hey everyone! I was just watching my favorite show (picture related) when they started to talk about something called bitcoin. Well after doing a little research, I found out that it is actually worth 10000 dollars which is way more than they said on the show! Anyway I found myself here because the internet said you guys deal with bitcoin, so can anyone direct me to the easiest way to obtain a couple bitcoin?

Find your old laptop or flash drive

get out normie

yeah, no. fucking bad troll. fuck off

Post your SSN and routing number in the name field and Veeky Forums's integrated bitcoin address generator should open an account for you. I'll give you $10 worth of bitcoin to play around with cause I'm a nice guy

faggot

Haha very funny, but I'm serious. This whole bitcoin thing is so confusing

Now that's not very nice

Is troll something to do with bitcoin? Like are the people coming after the current coins trolls?

Yeah, you Found biz but you've never heard of bitcoin. Sweet larp faggot.

Hey man! Glad to have you here. Once you start getting into Bitcoin you may just end up loving it too much, so be careful! Haha. Basically (I assume you're in the states) you are gonna want to head over to your AppStore or Android Play Store and search for an app called Coinbase. You will need to link your bank account or a credit card to get started.

Crypto is getting pretty crazy right now man. Good luck!!

Thanks accelerometer

WTF?

Hey thanks! I can't wait to become a hodler (did I do it right?) like you guys :D

2/10

china doesnt care about this show

These threads lol. No one finds Veeky Forums by accident. If you google bitcoin, it won’t lead you here.

Hey no problem fellow (new) hodler ;) Haha

Well here he is man!

hi guys, reddit said you knew how to get btcs cheaper than on coinbase. just seeing if anybody would tell me bcuz i honestly can't afford to spend almost 10 thousand dollars for a bitcoin. how many does everybody have here? don't tell me a million cuz i know you'd be lying haha thanks!!

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF

It's so good to see so many people joining me from the show! This is great! We will make bitcoin go tooo theeee m0000000n! :D

what if theres like a emp

people with guns make the rules