My friend keeps going on about this Space Wolves-centric game he played as a kid on PS2. Apparently...

My friend keeps going on about this Space Wolves-centric game he played as a kid on PS2. Apparently, you play as a guardsman turned Space Wolf after being chosen by the Big E, and the guy's lover was a Sister of Battle who died in conflict. I think he said it was a third-person shooter and that it was made by Relic. I've looked across the Internet and I can't find anything about this game. Personally, I think that my friend is imagining this childhood game and he's making it up. Is there any evidence of this fabled game actually existing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_Workshop_video_games#Warhammer_40.2C000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Dark_Nexus_Arena
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he is straight bullshit

That guy thread?

It never existed. The only 40k shooter of that period was 'Firewarrior'.

I think it was one of those game prototypes which have never reached the release stage. His dad has probably worked at Nintendo.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_Workshop_video_games#Warhammer_40.2C000
Not hard to check.

Also
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Dark_Nexus_Arena
yay more mobas yay

His dad's unemployed, but yeah it might have been a prototype.

It might just be him confusing his memories of a dream with his memories of waking life. That happens sometimes.

Your friend might be a mythomaniac.

>The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where non exist.
Robort Lutece- "Trans-Dimensional Travel"

>Not getting the joke

Found the game, OP.

But that was on the PS3 and X360.

so when does he attain CHIM?

CHIM?

I understood that reference.

You didn't make a joke.

Dark Nexus has been dropped.

There are so many things wrong with everything you just said, for many reasons. All of that fluff-rape made me throw up in my mouth a little, so mission accomplished you little shit.

Don't blame me, blame my friend who came up with this game.

>the guy's lover was a Sister of Battle who died in conflict
Probably domestic abuse by the yiff

The Tower touches all the mantles of Heaven, brother-noviates, and by its apex one can be as he will. More: be as he was and yet changed for all else on that path for those that walk after. This is the third key of Nu-mantia and the secret of how mortals become makers, and makers back to mortals. The Bones of the Wheel need their flesh, and that is mankind's heirloom.
...CHIM. Those who know it can reshape the land. Witness the home of the Red King Once Jungled.