Is ethereum going to recover soon or should i just take the loss sell and move on?

Is ethereum going to recover soon or should i just take the loss sell and move on?

it will recover when btc returns to normal levels of volatility

Buy high sell low user

Depends on what you mean by "soon". If you mena in two days, maybe not. If you mean in the next month, sure.

Either way you should be holding. It won't be long until $1k.

No. Ethereum will crash because.. any reason. Just go ahead and give ETH a reason to crash, and it will. ETH is the biggest drama queen I swear lol.

Why does this piece of shit follow BTC's movements exactly, only it dumps harder and recovers less? Why should there be a fucking connection at all? Shouldn't there be an inverse connection if anything, since ETH is technically competition? Same with LTC. Look at the graphs. They move EXACTLY in line with BTC.

ETH only does anything when BTC is deadlocked into sideways motion.

Diversification is a meme.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit garbage market and I can't wait until I hit my target, cash out, and the chinks and whales smash this garbage on everybody else's heads.

Billions and billions in fucking market cap, and not a single use for any of it. Comparing this to dotcom speculation is way too kind.

btc is the only thing that matters in this market. You will learn the hard way as most people do

>script kiddie deletes 30M ETH wallet
>ETH doesn't flinch
>Vitalik defends CP possession on Twitter
>ETH doesn't flinch

I'm going to have to disagree with you m8.

Already learning it the hard way, my dodelik.

go ahead and sell you weak handed faggot

>BTC goes down 5%
>ETH goes down 6%
>BTC goes up 8%
>ETH goes up 5%

repeat forever

>is eth going to recover
>currently at a value that this time two weeks ago would be considered incredibly optimistic

Please, panic and drop your bags. I love buying dip.

That's wrong. It's just that eth had an enormous gain in the first half of 2017. Since then early adopters and icos were unloading.
It's going to end soon.

It's up 41% this month you fucking newfag.

This. I have a bad feeling. My mother texted me about bitcoin. Shit is going to end bad - i need to get out

wtf is wrong with you retards? just wait a fucking day or two and it'll be back up again. are you seriously this stupid? this shit isn't hard

don't worry about the price. always ask this question: do I believe in the value of the product?

if you think there is enough intrinsic value in ethereum it should bounce back. but if you have shares in, say, sears...

>diversification is a meme
>100% of my investments are in fucking cryptocurrencies

Hold.

>sears

The writing was on the wall with that one long before it went completely broke.

where my brraapp posters @