Why does Veeky Forums act like it is /ic/, /d/, /h/, /soc/, /k/, /v/, /po/, Veeky Forums, /pol/, /toy/, Veeky Forums...

Why does Veeky Forums act like it is /ic/, /d/, /h/, /soc/, /k/, /v/, /po/, Veeky Forums, /pol/, /toy/, Veeky Forums, mu/ and /r9k/, all at the same time? This board has more varied threads and OC than any other board.

Also, Veeky Forums memes general

A good GM should have knowledge about multiple subjects. From history to magic, from video game design to fetishes.
You don"t need any other board.

This sounds reasonable

Have to be careful now. We got a really zealous janitor who flags everything as off topic.

Mostly because of shitposters. The majority of us want them gone, but they never really do anything severe enough to get more than a slap on the wrist.

>Veeky Forums memes general
Perhaps you should go back to whichever of those boards you came from.

>post some memes user

Warhammer 40k is always Veeky Forums, right?

Because people read about the shitty "you don't even need the other boards anymore xD" maymay from a 1d4chan link on reddit and think they're justified in talking about whatsoever they want on here as long as they say "what about in your setting?"

This is coincidentally why Veeky Forums is such a shit board.

>This is coincidentally why Veeky Forums is such a shit board.

That's practically the calling card of someone who doesn't go to any other boards. Veeky Forums is one of the best boards on Veeky Forums.

They used le reddit boogeyman so they could potentially come from an infinitely shittier board that can't own up to its shittiness, see:

I don't want to see /tv/. I still don't know what the hell kino means.

>someday
>SOMEDAY
>elf slave wat do will be banned to /e/
>monmusu threads will be banned to /a/ or /d/
>why didn't they ride the eagles to mordor will be banned to Veeky Forums
>drawfags will be banned to /gd/ or something
>elder scrolls will be banned to /v/ or Veeky Forums
>filename threads will be banned to /wsg/
>asinine trash like will go on /r/ or /wsr/
>forum games will get their own board

Veeky Forums is fucking garbage right now, but despite everyone's best efforts every other board (except maybe /c/) is still worse.

Veeky Forums is freedom. There are ten million topic specific avenues of discussion for anything you care to name and most of them either crack down fairly hard on anything outside a fairly narrow scope or are cult of personality driven echo chambers, often both. Veeky Forums, with its creative bent has mostly (spergs aside) embraced the concept of a board that can be inspired by anything where its merit can be judged by the collective as a whole rather than a few personalities or discarded out of hand for being 'out of the scope of the purpose of the community'.

>>monmusu threads will be banned to /a/ or /d/
/a/ already exiled monster girl general threads to /jp/, though they still manage to get around that with nigh-constant threads for series like Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou or Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa. Generally the former.

pretty certain /a/, /asp/, /f/, /jp/, /m/ /u/, /co/, /sp/, /toy/ /tv/ /vp/, /r/, /wsr/, and /x/ show up on here as well if you know where to look.
shit i'm still convinced Veeky Forums's favorite music is mongolian throat yodeling and we literally just had a bigass touhou thread a couple of days ago.
the only reason why the other boards even exist is to supplement your time when the particular interest you have isn't talked about at that time.

/a/ is another matter altogether. The daily japanese thread isn't on /jp/ and sadpanda isn't on /h/ purely because tradition.

but hey lets keep meta shitposting threads like this one around amirite?

As long as the janitors aren't watching, anyway.

screw the janitors, Veeky Forums lives to fight the mods, and has actively done so since its beginning.
i will never stop cursing the lot since they tried assassinating Veeky Forums with the nazimod.

At least the lolispam has been getting pruned lately.

I did say mostly. Veeky Forums even with the janitors takes the concept further than any of the other quasi-topical boards on Veeky Forums.

Hey, he nuked the "Succubus Goddess butt fat" thread someone tried to start.

What a dull board you want. You'll just have 6 MtG threads where people bitch about women, and 6 40k threads where people bitch about women and primarchs, and maybe 1 thread about a less popular TTRPG.

It'll still be shit, it'll just be boring shit.

I bet you're the type of person who plays D&D and believes in alignment systems.

I think you mean 10 Generals and 60 That Guy threads.

>ban every single Veeky Forums topic, ever
wew

That just means Veeky Forums is the one cubicle with deodorant installed in a toilet full of clogged shitholes.

It smells slightly better, but it's still shit like the rest.

Then just go somewhere else? There's plenty of places you'd probably find better. 8 ch's Veeky Forums, a subreddit, forums, or hell, just find some IRL people to chat with and organize that sort of thing on Skype. If you really think it's this bad then why stay at all? The world's your oyster my friend. Find the penthouse suite bathroom you deserve.

>>drawfags will be banned to /gd/ or something
This is bait. This must be.

Oh god, the fucking salt in this post. Who hurt you, user?

>mtg modern thread poster found

Nah I'm not leaving, it's a shithole but it's -our- shithole.

I just find it funny how people get elitist over of all things, which Veeky Forums board is the best board.

But Veeky Forums really is the best board tho

Well, I don't know. I enjoy Veeky Forums somewhat unironically including the parts you dislike. I don't really care about the whole best board thing, but I'm somewhat confused about why you'd stay if you had complaints, unless you like complaining?

>>drawfags will be banned to /gd/ or something
Uh, fuck you...

>the only reason why the other boards even exist is to supplement your time when the particular interest you have isn't talked about at that time.
Yes.

Veeky Forums LOVES complaining. Water is wet, grass is green, etc.

If drawfags went to /gd/ the requests would get dismissed with autistic cries of "NO FREE WOOOOOOOORK!!!" and the requests who would actually get done would be long flat shadow memes or horrendous illustrator vectors. Or both

It's German for "movie theater" (or cinema in bongistan), if that's any help.

>drawfags will be banned to /gd/ or something
>/gd/ or something
>/gd/

Uh
Do you have any idea what /gd/ is actually for?

If anything it'll be /ic/ or maybe just /i/, if you honestly think drawfags should be kicked out (fuck that, they should stay)