Which traditional game do you bring with you wherever you go?

Which traditional game do you bring with you wherever you go?

Just a deck of cards. Then I bring several in one.

my imagination

I try to bring some Brikwars with me, but it can get a bit cumbersome.

Rock, paper, scissors.
I can't let go of it.
It follows me everywhere.

If i got a bag a deck of cards and a pack of 8d6. If no bag and i got anything other than jeans or formal wear a deck of cards. Short of that i always have some sort of pen for various purposes and paper is available anywhere.

A traditional deck of 52 playing cards

52 cards
Saboteur
All the TTRPGs I've learned by heart

I always have my sociable friendly Character sheet with me.

All of life is an RPG when you're disabled.

my 10" dilz is a pretty good traditional game or that's what ur gf said last night lmao fkn rekt

Coup. Easily fits in my glove box, can be explained in 5 minutes, good for 3-9 players, I've been playing for months with my friends and we're still not sick of it.

Rock paper scissors

>Absolutely everywhere
my favourite 2D10s and 3D6s that glow in the dark
My favourite pen
Paper
>Almost everywhere
A deck of cards
My character sheets
>Whenever I go out on holidays
My favourite TRPG Sourcebooks
Knightmare chess

The game of Pretend

Edge of the Empire
Deck of Cards
36d6 + scatter die

My dick.

A revolver and one round for it.

Knife game

A Tarot deck and a pouch with a dozen die (a full polyhedron set, with a couple spare d10 and d6)

Careful, I almost thought you bring a traditional deck of 34 playing cards

>Deck of cards

I've been wondering. Are there any good RPG systems built for traditional card decks?

Deadlands uses them as part of their character creation and the magic system. High cards = better character, better poker hands = more powerful spells or effects. Both of those generally then correlate to rolling a bunch of dice though.

I've been looking around some and couldn't find a suitable system, so me and a m8 have been trying to develop a travel-able card based RPG. We haven't gotten that far yet though. I'm still on the lookout

iirc the Malifaux system does. Although they use 4 different suits, for no rasin.

Shadowrun and Pathfinder along with some rules-lite stuff like everyone is john.

PDFs are fun and I always have a full set of dice and my laptop in my backpack Because I keep forgetting to take them out.

Actually, a traditional deck of cards consists of 36 cards, 6s through Aces. It's called Swiss playing cards, and they are very common in northern Europe and post-Soviet countries.

My tablet has all of my rulebooks and a dice simulator so I guess all of them?