/STG/ Short Tether General

Tether
>Can only be bought for $1
>Can never be exchanged for $1 (unless sold to another trader)
>Being printed by (((bitfinex))) to prop-up BTC
>Owned by (((bitfinex)))
>Just another shitcoin scam

Exchanges to short it in: Not bitfinex

Please share your thoughts on tether and where to short it in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You Tether FUDders are so pathetic you have to think you uncovered something crazy.

They have the reserves to back it up.

prove it

>shorting something designed to never move that rarely has “swings” >2 cents USD
The absolute state

prove they dont, dont you see your arugment??

>They have the reserves to back it up
[audit needed]

as long as it's not proven is as if it didnt exist faggot, burden of proof falls on you dipshit not the other way around

this can be exchanged for usd on the tether site. so you are fudding.

This.
Without transparent auditing, that shit is worthless. It strongly appears they're printing them to prop up the prices of other cryptos.

The point is that it can go down massively if what we think is going on is going on, but your risk isn't very high, as if it isn't then you're going to have a barely moving currency tied to the USD.

you are a retard, the burden is on you to prove. that's the equivalent of saying prove to me MacDonald's isn't cooking their books and pulling an Enron right now.

tether.to/

Show me where it says that. They only take money for tether, you CANNOT exchange it back for USD. They only hold reserves of USD, and that's what I dispute. As the "audits" are no-where to be found as of late.

KRAKEN

exchange your cryptos to FIAT

>own millions of dollars in crypto, probably hundreds of millions to be safe
>bring it to bitfinex
>sell it to bitfinex and their customers for tether
>transfer tether to kraken
>sell tether on kraken in steady large increments to crush the books
>buy it all back for pennies on the dollar, but only about $750M worth (face value) for 7.5M
>force tether to redeem it to you at at least 90 cents/USD
>if they won't, you win and you can be the man that broke the bank of tether and probably at least get 10 cents each getting rid of them unless things catch fire really fast
>loss of faith in tether as a centralized shitcoin that's only redeemable if they want it to be and has no real value

I mean...don't do this though :^)

When Tether is redeemed, the token is burned. This is how it operates.

In over 760 million tokens, not one single Tether has been burned.

Tether doesn't redeem Tether for USD only the other way round. They only hold reserves, they never redeem it for those reserves though. Go check their site: tether.to/

Where can you redeem them? I keep seeing this being said, but I can't find anywhere on there's site that they redeem them. They just hold reserves as far as I'm aware.

Obviously the important part is the "pursuant to the terms of use" part but still, they seem to be redeemable. I wouldn't know since I don't touch the shit.

forgot my picture

at least their FAQ claims that they are redeemable as long as you don't look like an ISIS member

Thanks mate, I'm illiterate apparently. I'd love to see how it's actually done though.

are you 7yo or a no brainer because calling you a brainlet falls short. it's up to them to Prove they don't

You can convert your USDT to fiat through Bitfinex or Kraken. Kraken has USDT/USD pairing, Bitfinex counts USDT as part pf your USD balance which you can cash out.

How about you short btc instead then

Can somebody give him a quick rundown on the subversive Jewfinex tactics. Here's some I know
>Masquerading bitstamps order book as their own to spoof liquidity and exchange healthiness.
If you execute an order they are essentially arbitraging and betting against you. The CEO admitted this in an interview. Open a bitstamp tab and Finex tab. And awe in amazement.
>Hiring a shady company to conduct a security audit after the (((hack))), and not releasing the results.
Even ledditors acknowledge this. They hacked themselves.
>Hiring the same company to conduct a financial audit which is constantly delayed
Go to r/bitfinex for proof of butthurt
>Not paying back tokens after the hack as promised.
Instead giving shares to BFX, a raw deal, considering the exchange can implode any minute and they know it
>Not having a bank for years and lying about it
Self explanatory
>Printing Tethers when an institutional investors placed a juicy short
They liquidate them
>Gobbling up monero supply
Gee, I wonder why

Any bitfinex white knight is either in on it or a stupid goy and should be gassed along with his masters

so how are you actually supposed to convert btc into usd then?

>jew
>kike
>gas
>white Knight
>conspiracy bullshit
You need to go back

So you are claiming if one has 760 mil tethers he'll get ~750 mil dollars due to fees. Get over yourself. You can't be serious

Thanks!

Hello schlomo. We know. Shut it down you desert monkey