A hollywood executive has just knocked on your door and told you that they have approved a film adaptation of your...

A hollywood executive has just knocked on your door and told you that they have approved a film adaptation of your current campaign.

Now they need to know what actor they should hire to play your character.

Well, Veeky Forums?

Amy Wren, for my human Oath of Devotion paladin in 5e.

Terry Chen for my Cyberpunk 2020 motorcycle driving solo.

For my four main NPCs in my Changelings campaign

Bryce Dallas Howard - Barnabé Villebrequin, leader of the Autumn Court, a beautiful, cold and powerful Changeling, who was a human male before being cursed into a woman's body by a cruel Fae. Still has his male voice.

Michelle Trachtenberg - Sandy, leader of the Winter Court, a young Changeling, pale and otherwordly, the Oracle of the citie's Court. Distant and discreet but secretly very influencial.

Chris Hemsworth - Griffin, leader of the Summer Court, a Changeling who is part lion, part eagle (like a griffin, hence his name), former coward he is now a brave military leader and fighter, even if he is not that bright and has to rely on his master strategist.

Greg Cipes - Yérathel, leader of the Spring Court, a young, blue haired, blue eyed Changeling, who manipulates electricity and is a great party-planner. Often considered too light-hearted to lead a Court, he cares deeply about his citizens... Enough to forgive when he should punish sometimes.

Im literally playing a game where all the players are actors transported to a magical world.

I'm Jason Statham. So I suppose Jason Statham.

I ask them how they got the rights to do so, and tell them I'll have my lawyer contact them.

A gritty gunslinger in a sci-fi fantasy setting so probably Jason Statham unless they can travel back in time and get Clint Eastwood from his spaghetti western prime

Danny Woodburn.
I need a hobbit fighter. And I ain't having any of that CGI bullshit, a hobbit is a funny-looking small human, so I need a funny-looking small human.

"Guys you haven't got the concept of this roleplay thing, I'm the dm, I don't have a character"

For the party:
Jason Statham for the Warrior Priest of Sigmar
Giovanni Ribisi as the ex-pit fighter, ex- thug, Veteran
David Bradley as Priest of Morr (sending beastmanfuckbois to sleep before the sleep spell was invented)
Scarlett Johansson as the Pit-Fighters elven fuckbuddy and part time kithband warrior (his gf who sometimes plays with us, no that girl at all, just not that much into it so she made a concept that can miss a few sessions and get back when she wants to)
David Venham as Rat-Catcher and MVP
Kalle from the german series Da kommt Kalle as the rat catchers Dog "Köter"

Chris Pine as Sans-Coer, the charismatic champion of Tzeentch

lotsa Statham

Danny Devito. The answer is always Danny Devito.

before you ask: yes, kalle is the guy on the right im the pic

maybe his son?

sorry for double posting but that pic is better

A literal gorilla- the cursed captain of the poor man's pride

Goodness, that is a handsome man.

Two characters in my last game. In context they were both serious characters.

>Major Esma
>middle aged stroke-damaged widower drug addict obsessively masochistic interplanar dance star psionic hobgoblin whose best friend is a gimp bard

>Grik'nak
>Kobold dragon herald who left home, making up a dragon to believe in, only to return to his people saving his species from eternal damnation while also having a dance off to win his sweetheart's affection as the mysterious DANCER X.

I think we have different definitions of the word serious

That fat guy from superbad, he would be absolutely perfect for my useless PC.

For once, Morgan Freeman isn't the correct choice for narrator

I'm the DM afterall.

I'd say "fuck you guys, I'll never sell out!"

That would be the second question I ask them. The first would be how much they are paying me for the rights to my character.

The third question would be "How do you know the details about what happened at each session ?"

As for the actor to play the characters, I don't know the films budget. I don't know much about film making. But I do know that they are going to have to alter a lot to make it into a movie. So I think that the best thing I can do is sit back and let people who do know film making make all the decisions.

It's only selling out if they change your behaviour.
I'm planning to take their money and do nothing towards the film except, maybe, appear for publicity reasons.

I've been preparing for this moment.

Justin Bieber and Felicia day both play the annoying bard with the girdle of gender inversion until Summer's Character sneak attacks[\spoiler] them right in the critzone[\spoiler].

Fuck off kike.

Now, if a different film studio other than Hebewood wants to make a movie?

CG him. I'm serious, CG him, don't hire an live actor. If you can, get Richard RIdings to be the VA.