Hey guys...

Hey guys, I remember getting all worked up about getting etheruem at the lowest price when it was like $6-$10 and I was making shit margins trying to day trade it. At the end of the day none of it mattered and I would have had alot more money if I just emptied into it and sat on it. Theres another opportunity for this and I just want to make sure everyone knows about it. Check it out, this guy has some good points and he doesnt care about money, he cares about making a good piece of software: youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoinvestingfun.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this stupid faggot honestly saying cardano could be worth more than ethereum? what a fucking dummy lmfao. here's the thing, nobody actually cares dude! we just want to get rich. so unless you tell me cardo will be $1 by tomorrow, I'm not giving you a single one of my bitcoins for your dumb 039203948230948230948 supply coin

Its about market cap, and I think it will continue to approach ethereum in market cap

lmao someones not done accumulating ;)

yea right. the supply is five hundred trillion. why would anybody want a literal shitcoin like that? once volume drops on this stupid fucking erc20 coin it'll go back to being 100 sats. nobody wants it. you can't fool us man

hahaha... just trying to help you out dude.. actually watch the video... this stuff could be worth $20 in a few months

ERC coins lol
>Let emulate a crypto currency
Can't believe people still buy this shit

you sound like an idiot and probably are one

i'm not an idiot. but anybody who buys this coin now is retarded. I get it, if you bought in around 300 you made a killing, i profited a little, but now what's it worth? over a thousand sats? lets be real. all this is is a guy with a white board trying to give himself credibility. show me how it could be worth $20? you can't. the coin is worse than a cats anal gland

Well its not a pump and dump... this coin serves an actual purpose that isn't adressed in the marketplace today

“Hur dur I don’t care about any of the tech dude I just want to get rich”. God you make me sick. Ppl like you are the cancer killing the industry. I hope you fall into a woodchipper

im 25 minutes in and just bought a little ADA

I love this project and wish I had known of it earlier. Also, OP is a faggot and this project is in the top 10 in market cap, so it's not like you're gonna get any x10 any time soon my fellow poor boys

Max supply is 45 billion. But that is pretty close to 500 trillion, so I guess you have a point.

you just sound like moon kiddie is all.
"if it isn't going to 10x overnight i'm not buying it"

which isssss????

when are more exchanges going to support it?

coin supply doesnt matter you braindead fuck.

stories behind transactions, cross chain interactions, do you know how to read? or do you just FUD evreything that's not a popular meme? pathetic.

HAHA PWNT

I just wrote a blog article about this coin overviewing the tech and team ect, it's quick and i'm no marketer so definitely DYOR. but the article is a quick entry to the blockchain.
cryptoinvestingfun.wordpress.com/

Forgot pic

I love this coi, but why doens't supply matter? they're not doing proof of burn iirc.

Fuck why do I always kill threads? I even screenshotted some OC from DB Super and still you ppl WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

>tfw when you actually did buy a shit ton at 300-400
I was making threads here the whole time too. Same with SALT but anons are to cynical so no one listens.

People shilling a coin after a moon like clockwork

what's SALT's selling point?

what benefit does stories behind transactions give?

Cardanonisnway behind in network effects

It actually looks to be preparing for another run. Keep an eye on it if you're not already in low.

The platform itself will be very useful & I'm excited about it, but the coins will be redeemable for $25 the day it launches which will be before EOY and they will only increase the price from there. They should trade on exchanges for slightly less so $15-20 is almost guaranteed.
See
>pic related
if you want early access to the system. Can't do anything yet but you get a place in line.

>that leading 0
mouth breathing idiot confirmed

>preparing for another run
user, dump the bags while you can. ETH is bullish af lately, and once BTC gets over it's fear of 10k heights, ETH is rocketing along behind it and the ADA bagholders are dumping.

are you cunts really still falling for this irrumigati bullshit? Just come over to the eth family already

I buy & sell constantly to make side profit. I bought back in only because signs are bullish right now. If it takes a serious downturn, I'll sell & buy back lower. It's a solid long-term investment though for anyone that just wants to hodl. This platform will unironically be one of the "next big things" in the crypto space.

What was with the shady marketing in Japan?

This is a POS coin but 2/3 of supply was sold in ICO??? does not sound right to me. Ill still probably get some in case it pulls an ethereum

MAYBE $1 which would be great gains, but to $20... do you do your own research at all? Do you know how the market works?

Does the fact that it has an incredible development team help propel it to a 1$ minimum despite high supply? Seems like people will want a piece of it based on that and good marketing alone.