Can someone give me actual reasons not to buy Qash tomorrow once it launches on Binance ?

Can someone give me actual reasons not to buy Qash tomorrow once it launches on Binance ?

No hurr durr stupid name dumb shit

because some one brought in other exchanges ready to dump on you.

Aside from the shilling points I don’t know. Just gotta see how people react.

I fell for the FUD about people saying Raiden token was useless, despite me wanting to keep buying in. Even saw the day it was listed. Boom 4x 2 weeks later.

Wanted to fucking cut my dick off.

So id say let’s see what happens

Yeah but any coin runs that issue with any exchange right ? Everyone claims link will moon once on Bittrex why is a new listing bad for qash ?

You mean wait on it before buying? I was thinking about waiting on an initial dump but I’m also worried about missing the moon mission

It's already at 4x ico and getting dumped
Binance will be its grave

That isn’t a good reason, basically because a coin was sold cheaper means it will always be dumped? Wish someone told Neo that when it was 10 cents

its mcap already 700 mill retard, it will get dumped hard. be ready

Yeah, you can buy my bags. Go ahead. This has already popped you fuckin brainlets. Wait for the correction.

lemme get a source on that

it's around 400 mil, 350 circulating supply

700 million? Are you retarded ?

I’m gonna watch the order book. There might be initial dump then once floor is hit the mooning will start.

If this thing is this legit then it would be still a good buy to get in early on day one of Binance

Yeah seems like an interesting project really think it can have legs, im just worried I’m fallig for the hype since it’s Asia’s next big coin and a lot of big players are investing

When is the launch happening exactly? Do we have a specific time?

Buy high sell low. Rinse and repeat. This shit is crashing right now. Bhahahah Please someone buy my bags!

No I’m not sure just know it’s being listed on the 1st maybe someone else knows when they usually list coins ?

This is the most retarded shit and terrible FUD I’ve ever seen if it’s crashing so hard like you say and will continue to do so why do you even still have bags? Liquidate it retard why hold you imaginary bags as it’s “crashing”

it IS crashing tho.

huge market cap already, low % of supply in circulation and it's already up 400%. Might be worth picking up after the dump, but it's gonna dump hard.

lol, this shit is already 350 mill X 1.4= 650 mill . u retards can buy and have bag holding forever

Did you even look at the project?