Thoughts on IOC? Dions is going live in a few hours, seems like it's pretty undervauled at the moment

Thoughts on IOC? Dions is going live in a few hours, seems like it's pretty undervauled at the moment. speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/IOC-Report-Final.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/dions/
cointelegraph.com/news/confido-ico-raises-340k-vanishes
twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/936498509167185920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Utter rape coin

It gets a lot of fud on biz, but it's a left project. The team is small, but they're responsive and do everything they can to bro the community. They've been working on DIONS for 2 years, and it's functions don't exist on any other cryptocurrency yet. DIONS V2 is coming in the next 6 months and they're allowing the community to vote on either masternodes or private transactions to be added

Going to 100k sats after DIONS is released

Nothing looks sexier than their website and wallet. Wouldn't be surprised to see this project successful.

Definitely a good project. At the very least it's not a scam ERC20 token.

It's gonna moon although slowly but surely.

Anyone impatiently watching the I/O Coin explorer for when it hits 16500 and activates DIONS? I am. FUCK MOVE FASTER. Only about 100 blocks left.

I/O LIVE STREAM FOR DIONS IS HAPPENING. FOUNDER GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT IN 20 MINUTES.

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO MOON. SLEEPER HIT OF THE WINTER.

Nobody knows about this coin and nobody cares. Listed on 1 exchanges.

Doesn't matter. A product is finally being released after 2 and a half years of development. Bound to gain traction.

Wtf is dions and why should I care. And wtf is that logo and name are they trying to repel investors.

DIONS is the next moon mission.

Atleast give me a bullshit story to shill. Not just a single word with no meaning

Too much info to post here, take a look at this. Very professional.

iodigital.io/dions/

Status?

two blocks away. 2 minutes.

So this awkward pause at 1624998 is just fine right? Noyhing wrong with the dions launch yeah?

DION blocks are made of steel

If it gets delayed im sellong my whole stack and never looking back.

Lots of sell orders stacking up. Any buy support coming?

same

Don't worry about it, it'll go live in a bit just give it some time. This is new stuff.

Stuck at 1624998 for 30 min, seriously?

Yeah. I'm very concerned. I'm starting to feel like I will soon brlong in the pink wojack threads

I'd buy more if I were you guys and had spare cash.

Is it time to bail? Half hour delay and counting with no announcement or explanation. With my luck it will launch and pump immediately after I sell.

Go to the telegram, team is calm and are saying it might be someone purposely slowing down the network to create FUD.

They want cheap coins.

DIONS is the new Wraith Protocol
altcoin countdowns always underdeliver
sell for the love of money

>666
Nice lies you devil

They really shouldn't expect everyone to be looking for news on telegram. Joel's last tweet links to a live feed on FB that isn't running.

Silence on FB + Twitter + their own website would lead most people to believe there's a disaster and the devs are scrambling.

So how robust is the network if "someone" can slow it down?

This moment will make or break ioc

It is dubbed the Atlas Block

Still gotta get through 1624999

Word.

I have a feeling things won't go smoothly. Hope I'm wrong. I've been holding this for a very long time...

Now twitter is displaying in Bulgarian...WTF is going on?

GTFO with this FUD. It's not.

This scam got delisted from poloniex months ago, people still buy this shit?

lmao poloniex is a garbage exchange

its on the exchange that matters

“Joel” is a fake name, get out before you get rekt. There’s a reason it’s been over an hour since the last block.

Turns out it was all of Twitter for me. It's my VPN I think.

Still haven't heard any update on IOC though. Not inspiring a lot of confidence.

Livestream on fb has 12 viewers.

MOON FAGGOT MOON

Yeah and it's still the most recent announcement from them. Really pro PR here...

Legit scam boys

Yup, I'm out. Took a loss, but not looking back. FOMO strikes again!

Same. : /

8 btc of sales brings it down to 1000 sat. Get rekt.

Lol fuck off kb4faggot

That guy that got banned from telegram was right.

IOC BTFO

Just hold for a while you impatient fags, even total shitcoins moon during those coordinated bot-pumps when all cryptos turn green. Why would you sell right after a bloodbath?

I wonder if the confido chain suddenly stopped when they took off?
cointelegraph.com/news/confido-ico-raises-340k-vanishes

twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/936498509167185920
At least they aren't completely silent anymore.

They should've posted that as soon as they knew there was a problem.

>Denial of Service

My fucking sides.

DDOS REEE

Kek.

How exactly do you DDoS a decentralized network?

Is the DIONS code still on a central server and can't be deployed? I thought it was already distributed but waiting to activate.

Good question.

You dont. Either the code fucked up and the team is panicking... like i called yesterday.

Or, they are exiting

PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO LOWER THE PRICE. BUY NOW.

lmao

issa exit

This will be heaven or hell.

Its hell. That telegram guy from yesterday warned everyone.

LMAO

I’m not too keen of getting rid of my bags on fear alone...I do believe in the project but this is getting too fishy.

Maybe someone does want the price to stay low or they’re just full of shit, calling DDOS attacks out of the blue. I hope they prove it if they are serious.

Someone / some group powerful enough to ddos a Block chain wants this to stay down in order to accumulate.

That just proves the potential.

Ps you can dos a block chain if you control a large number of nodes

I.e. the fucking dev team. One wallet= one node. Unless some guys has multiple pi s running, this is getting extremely fishy.

Especially after Joel’s long winded speech.

Oh funfact... that fucker was involved with Blackcoin

This sounds more plausible than “exit scam”.

The team has always been helpful and did a good job. Don’t let the FUD get to you, anons.

Or their platform has more holes than a Libyan slave.

Ok fudster, we get it.

At least they’re open about the project and u can communicate directly with them. They’re trying to do something new, of course problems are gonna arise.

If u want to save your investment, sell and gtfo. We don’t need more FUD.

Close your wallet faggot

The exit begins

Shit, good thing I almost never use it lol

So does that mean Bittrex should close their wallet as well?

Yes

What a mess. Murphy is really all over this one.

Or joel is just incompetant and was high on his own shit and hype

They’re closing now.

S

This only cements my faith in the project.

If some people go out of their ways to pull shit like this, there's no better indication of what this can become in the future.

This will be huge. Hold on to your dicks, anons. IOC 100$ here we come.

Kek. Okay pajeet

Fuck off. Go have some burgers and watch trump on Fox News.

Pajeet is mad

You’re talking about yourself

Why, mad that you can’t dump your bags now pajeet?

good coin good buy moon will be sat on quick

>pajeet realizes it will be years until he can poo in loo

*sigh*

*rakesh avoids the loo whilst holding very heavy ioc bags*

It’s not that pajeet is avoiding the loo, he just doesn’t own one.

D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Okay its been HOURs. Seriously what the fuck is going on??? This shit is dumping, does some whale know something we don't? Did the launch go wrong? Fuck this.

buy good profit will be

Smh fuck ioc fucking fuck fuck fuck faggot fuck shit faggot

No launch, stuck two blocks prior to activation. All wallets need to be closed because some are apparently stuck on old codebase.

Im just gonna leave this here

I’m turning Joel into the SEC.

They had a problem with the wallets in the last month or two didnt they? I remember IOC being down for maintenance on bittrex. for a 2-3 year project these guys seem like amateurs. Maybe this is the reason they don't care about advertising, they don't believe in it themselves. Seems like a good project but they probably rushed it once they saw 2017 was year of the alts.

Mfw even after all this fud. I'm still not selling... what's wrong with me biz

Lol some guys is leaking convos with richard and a whale. My fucking sides

now showing block 1625002 in explorer

MOON TIME

Jesus. This is a shit show