Why won't chainlink be our salvation, the technology is superior to Ethereum?

Why won't chainlink be our salvation, the technology is superior to Ethereum?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7glo8v/what_do_you_think_about_this/
twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961?lang=en
cointelegraph.com/news/state-bank-of-india-plans-to-pilot-test-blockchain-based-smart-contracts
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The tech is in no way better. It's just a json parser

Who says it won't? Delete blockfolio, store chainlink in MEW.

If chainlink doesn't pop up in your google news search then it hasn't mooned yet.

>better tech means anything
BTC

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7glo8v/what_do_you_think_about_this/

>superior to Ethereum
hahahahahhahaha. Ethereum is smart contracts. LINK is just an add-on that allows smart contracts to communicate with external data. That's it. That's literally what an oracle is.

Do you stupid ass fucking kids even know what your shitcoins do?

This coin is going to drop hard in the coming months. Support will be 400-500 sats

Because it doesn't yet exist OP

If I store this into MEW will I need to have some ether there as well to pay for transaction fees?

Even Dash is going to have decentralized oracles built in once Evolution launches. Chainlink is useless.

It solves the tentacle problem

ye but not till you wanna move it again

mmmh I think I'm gonna go with binance until the "december news" at least then

LINK is a dApp. Without it smart contracts are just token exchangers.

Do you know what your shitcoins even do?

>Ethereum is smart contracts. LINK is just an add-on that allows smart contracts to communicate with external data
Yes and without that externdal data smart contracts can literally only be used to exchange shitcoins for different shitcoins. Ethereum has no real world use without chainlink.

And without Ethereum, LINK has no problems to solve, no reason to exist, and is just another shitcoin with no purpose. Please, read about the oracle problem. Read LINK's whitepaper and see what it actually does.

Tell me how many blockchains Link operates on please.

So, our savior Sergey was spotted in Sri Lanka, everyone says he's just on vacation. However, if you can connect the dots...HCL a huge Indian company tweeted on November 3rd about

Chainlink twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961?lang=en

Now cointelegraph reports that the Bank of India will implement Smart Contracts into their system.

cointelegraph.com/news/state-bank-of-india-plans-to-pilot-test-blockchain-based-smart-contracts

Smells like Chainlink will be a huge. Read between the lines.

Tell me who actually uses LINK and where it's implemented.

Someone literally made up the Sri Lanka thing. Don't look too much into these things.

Almost forgot...anyone notice the recent spike in volume? Whales accumulating before the big news. New information before EOY? This is it...

I asked you first. You claimed without eth Link has no reason to exist. I ask you how many blockchains does Link work with.

It's a simple question and if you refuse to answer it you are admitting you have literally no arguments and are a mongoloid that can't admit he is wrong.

Agreed the Sri Lanka thing is just speculation. However, I believe Sergey is working on a lot of things. He doesn't care about the price of the tokens ATM, and why would he? He has backing from big VC firms. Data Collective and Underscore...They haven't sold and I tend to think they know a lot more about the project than we do. Food for thought.

it works on 2 other blockchains already. It's looking like Hyperledger is going to be it's main.

Goddamn, you BTFO that nigger

LINK is an oracle that facilitates communication between smart contracts and external data. That's. Fucking. It. That's literally "the oracle problem."
>duhhh how many blockchains does Link work with
What the fuck does that even mean? I'm convinced you don't even know. You can't just use "blockchain" as a buzzword and then pretend like you know what you're talking about.

Oh look, I can do that too. You're a faggot! How many blockchains do you shove up your ass? Checkmate!

Post some actual concrete shit that LINK does that makes it superior to ETH or shut the fuck up and drive off a bridge.

Isn't the point of LINK is that it can work with ANY blockchain. By Blockchain I think he means, ETH, NEO, Ark(?) etc.

And how does that make it superior to any of them? Each of them serve their own purpose, LINK only exists to help them serve the purpose. Answer the question, because this is the reason I bothered to speak up in this thread and enlighten you retards.

You are moving goalposts again because you don't have any ground to stand on.

Smart Contracts exist outside of ETH. Bitcoin is capable of primitive ones and Hyperledger is also capable of them and to much shock and awe Link works with both of them. It's middleware that exists outside of any chain.

It's a trust problem that is being solved not just the fact that contracts can't communicate with the outside without some intermediary.

You are the one that doesn't know jackshit about anything and has to spout off because you don't have any facts to throw my way.

>So? Engines provide all the power to accelerating a vehicle. The frame and wheels only help them serve this purpose

At the moment the usage of smart contracts is only applicable to trading coins. Let's agree that smart contracts are pretty revolutionary yes? Now imagine we can implement these smart contracts in our day to day lives. It would solve a lot of problems.

As for whether it's worth more than ETH or other blockchains, that's hard to decide. When you think about it, what does ETH really do other than be a platform dApps? It's cool and all but is there money in it.

What I'm trying to say is maybe it is isn't superior to ETH but I believe it's far more profitable than ETH. if not ETH well it's at least more useful than OMG.

Hey just stopped in to say brainlets need not apply

I've said for a long time chain link is fucking useless.

>Smart Contracts exist outside of ETH
And guess where those are actually used in the real world? No fucking where!

But again, faggot, stop moving goalposts and answer the question instead of beating around the bush like a little retard incapable of answering it. LINK is just a middleware that facilitates communication between smart contracts. Explain how that makes it superior to the entire Ethereum network, if you even know what Ethereum is.

You dense brainlet piece of shit. This thread is about how LINK is supposedly superior to Ethereum. I am not saying that LINK is worthless or that "wheels and frames" are useless, I am proving that LINK is not superior to Ethereum. You fucking retarded waste of air. Your mother should have aborted you.

what other dogshit ideas come from that brain of yours?

You are correct. Comparing LINK to ETH or any other blockchain for that matter is pointless. Apples to oranges. Chainlink is a network of decentralized oracles which allows data from off-chain to be utilized by smart contracts. This is literally shown in the picture that OP posted for this thread. That being said, LINK and it's decentralized oracle network will definitely make ETH and smart contracts in general A LOT more useful.

Why you so mad? I gave a calm response bro. The value is up to you to decide. It's like saying BTC is superior to ETH but really all it had was first mover advantage.
See >

This is what I am saying. Thank you.

I'm fucking pissed!

And they say LINKies are the children.

Fun fact I never said it was superior. You created a straw man and started attacking it. I never moved the goalpost because I never stated it was. You are just mentally inferior and can't comprehend the conversation going on.

You are arguing that since nobody is using Smart Contracts at this very minute they are worthless while at the same time admitting they are important. The logical result would be to invest in them before they come into use.

You were saying ETH is worthless a year and half ago because nobody was writing DAPPS weren't you? How did that work out for you?

Dont buy chainlink and stfu! If you want save people join the jehova witness cult faggot. This nigga here acting like your spending HIS money on link. Im I fucking you? Cause you being a lil bitch right now.

Chainlink must work with IOTA and provide distributed oracle solution for IOTA.

IOTA is earning a lot of attention from big companies, Chainlink cannot ignore these opportunities.

>Fun fact I never said it was superior
Fun fact that's what the thread is about hurr durr FUCK YOU I AM NOT READING THE REST OF YOUR POST JUST FOR THAT SHIT

HAHAHAHA YOU TYPED ALL OF THAT FOR NOTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I do agree with your point about smart contracts not being used for much at the moment, but the future is coming, and fast.

Imagine having this much autistic anger

Good to see I broke your feeble mind and you have reverted to your natural jungle instincts.

Man you got your answer. Let the thread die.

I've said for a long time your mother gets backdoored by huge niggers on a nightly basis while you just sit there in the basement listening and masturbating using your own faggot tears as lubricant

It's all in good fun man

Aww what's wrong, are you sad I didn't read your post? I bet it it eats you up inside. Sad!

IOTA is not a blockchain. It utilizes it's own "tangle" infrastructure which is not compatible with chainlink. If they want to implement smart contracts and oracles they will need to do it themselves.

I was thinking the same the other day, internet of things + internet of contracts
sounds a bit machiavelious don't you think?

Smart contracts are the future. And oracles like LINK are vital to the success of smart contracts. That doesn't make oracles superior though.

I'm not angry I'm laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK! FUCK ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK HAHAHAHA!!!

you guys realize LINK has 0 devs right? what's to stop a few non-retard devs to form a team and write the fucking thing before them?

ethereum, bitcoin, and hyper ledger so far

Yes I know. I'm the same user who agreed with you a few posts up
I do believe LINK tokens will gain a lot of value if they become the standard for providing data to smart contracts through their Oracle network.

I hope so. I've been watching the volume and it's gotta be something

psychological effect of hitting presale.

The spike in volume is exactly what is is, "Accumulation Phase". Whales are trying to get LINK cheap as possible. The manipulation on Binance is obvious. Anyone else think its a coincidence that HCL, a company based in India that is the 20th biggest company in India by market cap, almost 20B, tweeted about using ChainLink as their smart contract provider? And just recently the Bank of India stated that they'll use smart contracts but didn't specify how? Well I'm going to speculate HCL and the Bank of India would use the same provider, ChainLink...

Source on this pic?

Sergey is dying. His weight gain coincides with the progression of his illness. As his illness progresses and his body deteriorates, he has to take more and more time off. He and Steve are trying to get the oracle network up and running before Sergey passes. After Sergey dies, his 300,000,000 LINKs will be locked away forever. If Sergey and Steve succeed- that 300,000,000 LINK will be the greatest untouchable wealth the world has ever seen.

Right now Sergey is in Sri Lanka because he is a virgin and he wants to get laid before he dies. He confided this to me right before SIBOS began. He's on one final vacation, where he plans to lose his virginity and then come back and complete the Chainlink network full steam ahead and a new man.

Sergey knows he'll never live to see Chainlink at it's fullest, but he wants to be remembered. That's why the 300,000,000 will be locked away. He will be the richest man who never lived, and all of humanity will know.

those are old news man :/

On top of what I just said...the paid FUD.

>depends on ethereum to work
>is just an erc20 token
>its superior to ETH
this is a new level of delusion even for you linkies

Take in information for what it is. You really think Sergey is off messing around after getting some of the biggest companies to listen? The recent talk about the EU going to mandate all banking information be provided to the public via API? Buy or don't buy LINK but this is going to be absolutely huge when major partnerships are announced...

What’s the difference between Ford and Ferrari? C’mon, it’s just a car!

Ripple is better.

I can parse Jsons
>pls gib 32MM

The json parser is just a part of it.

Sergey got basically 32 mn for free for doing literally nothing and has now bought a cheeseburger supply for lifetime so yeah i dont think he is motivated to do anymore in his life other than get even fatter.

Because the CEO can't market it. You could have the cure to cancer and if you don't do anything to talk about it, you're not going to get rich.

Same thing happened with Jared and DGB even though DGB is in every way a better crypto currency than BTC.

>DGB is in every way a better crypto currency than BTC.
That really doesn't mean shit though. Nearly every other one of the hundreds of altcoins is a better cryptocurrency than BTC. Bitcoin is the fucking baseline and it's archaic as shit. Just being a better currency isn't good enough; it's far too late to try to dethrone the king. The only other coins with value are going to be those that fill a needed niche (LTC for small transactions, XMR for drugs and human trafficking, ETH for dApps, etc.) and their value will be a reflection of that niche, not a replacement for BTC.

Then you have the whole other world of ERC20 tokens and ICOs which aren't really cryptocurrencies at all, but more like promises from the developers. Those tokens have value from the product that backs them and nothing more.

LINK falls into the latter category, and as such its value today has no meaning whatsoever because there is no product that gives the token value yet. You can criticize their advertising when they actually have something to advertise in the first place. The real criticism of the LINK team should be how slow they have been to implement ChainLink when they already have the architecture worked out in the whitepaper and $32m (more now considering ETH has doubled) to build it with.

muh kek

>I admit this coin is a game changer and makes ETH 10x more useful
>but don't buy it because it's not actually implemented. Wait to buy for 10x as much once it's in use

>json parser
seriously? i can code that in js in a few minutes

how did they build hype with that?

>Market

here normies.. make oracles.

how fucking stupid is that. Or would you like to join him at professional closed door meetings?

>seriously?
No, the guy you are replying to has no clue what he's talking about. ChainLink is a decentralized network of nodes that bid on orders for data. Those orders are purchased by smart contracts that would like to use that data, and they specify how many nodes they would like and what criteria those nodes must meet, ensuring that no single entity can control the execution of that contract by providing falsified or erroneous data. Yes, each node parses JSON to provide that data, just like literally any other software that interfaces with an API for any reason. What is saying is equivalent to saying that Facebook is "just an HTML page."

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Which is the hard part do you think?
Even Bitcoin could do crypto smart contracts.
Connecting external data is the real innovation here.

Mainstream smart contracts will change global finance as we know it.

Crypto-only smart contracts are glorified token dispensers.

Why would he need to market it to normies?
It's for businesses and enterprises

It's definitely for businesses and enterprises, since it's a very low-thresholed add-on for businesses and institutions to very simply and quickly connect the world at large with the blockchain.

But it's also basically a peer-to-peer contract system, meaning it can also be implemented from the bottom up.
But for now the focus is on businesses and enterprises simply because of the massive industry exposure Chainlink already has.