If/when you have a daughter and she starts exhibiting the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl...

If/when you have a daughter and she starts exhibiting the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl, would you be worried or excited about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UVw7cgv36A
doujin-moe.us/q4k18rct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as it's not Twilight/50 Shades roleplay, I'd be fine with it. I don't see how you expected to get discussion out of this, OP. We're a board full of roleplayers. Of course we'd accept our (possible) kids getting into the hobby.

I have a daughter and she is. It's slightly less worrying than if she wanted makeup and short skirts.

At least she wont get pregnantyou will never be a grandfather

>the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl

What are those?

Fa/tg/irls.

That's fair, I shouldn't have been a father.

I have a daughter. Shes two now, so she's more interested in sprinting after the cats and chucking things around the house, but I will 100% play games with her when she gets older.

Ask my wife why she never told me she was a werecat.

I meant to what what the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl are.

Women never tell you these things. They just expect you to know, then get angry when you don't guess right.

it really doesn't matter what she gets into, one day shes gonna eventually get plowed by someone. It's your duty as a father to make sure that guy can at least catch a football.

Or make sure the girl can catch a football.

Friendly reminder that nearly every woman you know has sucked a cock at least once.

Even your grandmother.

>Implying she won't have nerds trying to hump her constantly

anyone remember the story of bard dad? or whatever he was called and he told us of his adventures with his daughter and bringing her up to love fantasy?

thats what women do.

>friendly reminder your dad married your mom because she was good in bed
>your aunts got married because they were good in bed
>your sister blew some dude in highschool
>every woman in your family tree is there because she gave head

Huh funny, my daughter just turned two two weeks ago. She gets totally mesmerised when we go near train tracks and jump up and down when a train comes by. Probably because we put Thomas the Tank Engine on TV all the time for her.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

its not a bad thing at all. life ain't fun if the homies can't get none

And?

Fuck yeah Father-Daughter wargaming!

I have "pink dice" on my list to buy for her for Christmas. She loves looking through the Monster Manual (5e), especially the dragons.
She's 6.

>not sending your Hunter group up against a Twilight vampire for shits and giggles

Seriously, Twilight vampires put most supervillains to shame.

Like seriously? Are they that evil?

Literally throwing babies into bonfires, and are ridiculously tough to kill and fast, on top of going mad with bloodlust and murder as they age. They're actually kind of terrifying as foes if they were played straight as a horrific monster, but Stephanie Meyers obviously didn't do that.

>literally sparkling in sunlight and doing other gay shit + all the badass stuff that every other non faggot vampire does

The thing is that they don't die like normal vampires do. Sunlight doesn't kill them, and weapons don't break through their skin even in the heart region. So they're all the strengths of normal vampires, but none of the usual weaknesses.

So what are the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl?

I liked the angel they did with new Vampires. Since they had all the blood of a normal human still fresh in them they were like ten times stronger, but didn't know how to use their strength effectively

Dude I was into fucking DBZ role plays when I was a kid. Don't go into an autistic nerd spasm when your six year old acts like a six year old.

i would seriously discourage my kids getting into most tg stuff. for all the fun ive had playing mtg or dnd gurps or shadow run ive also spent a lot of money time and effort that could have been used to do more productive things. plus theres this feeling of emptiness in hobbies like this its hard to describe but sometimes you get burnt out of the whole scene.

It all starts with unicorns

Both.

>Daughter has been living out of the country with her mother most of her life
>They come to live with me
>Reunited finally
>Toys lost on the flight
>Give her my old minis
>Find her trying to read 40K instructions
>She immediately chose cultists and started organising them by gun size into firing lines
>Chose SM as the enemy
>Plays pretend they're on a mission to rescue their friend from the evil Spade Means
>Uses diplomacy to convert the loyalists and help free their friend

I've never been so fucking proud.

Look, Veeky Forums I need to tell you this, because it's important that you know it.

If you have a daughter, I will probably rape her.

Just sayin'.

Hey, it's a free country. You can try your hardest.

I'm sorry, sir.

Lelled.

hah jokes on you. At least around her nerdy girls have an absurdly high rate of unwanted pregnancies, its honestly absurd.

>AUSTISM
Ah yes, the syndrome of being an east german.

>friendly reminder that every guy in your life probably rubbed his dick on a pillow, tried to suck his own dick, fucked a fruit or stuck something up his ass.
We are all human, we all do these things.

Aren't cats into BDSM? barbed penis They are also total sluts, fucking any random male they find. They have to fuck multiple times/ones to ovulate.

Really? Perhaps they tend to be unprepared for romance and don't have rubber when it gets real?

That's likely it.

I don't even go after women but I still make sure I carry at least a couple. Got no money to put in my wallet anyway.

Everything ok user?

Wouldn't that be Ostism? Or does that refer to Austrians?

Given how many of them also get run out on I think the guys involved weren't too interested in romance in the first place.

My german isn't up to date, but I remember that Ausrtia in german means "eastern kingdom" so I kinda saw a connection, I guess...?

I might have done the other three but I certainly haven't fucked a fruit nor intend to.

The fuck would you fuck a fruit? They sell fleshlights that feel better than real pussy, get with the time.

>mfw never done any of this
Am I the weird one out of the bunch?

>tried
Right...

>rubbed his dick on a pillow
Meh, it's the same as rubbing your dick on any other fabric, nothing special about this

>tried to suck his own dick
I tried this but couldn't reach. I did cum on my own face though. You know how when you're horny you have all this ideas, but after you cum you realize how dumb they are? Yeah like that.

>fucked a fruit
I fucked a banana peel, nothing special. Same as putting plenty of lube on your hand and wanking it. Certainly not like fucking a tenga or anything like that.

>or stuck something up his ass
This is fucking amazing, but clean up is a huge errr, pain in the ass. When you do cum though you feel your anus squeezing down on the offending object and it just sends this unique pleasurable sensation all up and down your spine. Afterwards you get this slightly sore and violated feeling in your ass.

Basically only the last thing is worth it, and only if you got a lot of time to burn before and after with prep and clean up.

You gotta microwave the peel to body temp or a little higher, ya dunce.

Just get a proper toy and use lube. They have all those nice textures on the inside unlike banana peel. My one even have a simulated cervix towards the end so you can do that "I'm cumming in your womb!" thing you see in mongolian comics.

Well yeah. That shits DESIGNED for pleasure. Peels are for when you're away from home or don't have the money for a toy.

>If/when you have a daughter and she starts exhibiting the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl
Why is that phrased like a hypothetical question?

>the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl
What, wishing she was a boy and creating mary-sues?

Well, my niece lives with me and runs a group
Little loud but they seem alright

>I have "pink dice" on my list to buy for her for Christmas.
Just shows that even nerds can push social stereotypes.

Can you honestly look at Veeky Forums and not get the idea that some people just should not reproduce?

Eh, it's not for me to judge.
People can act retarded all they want as long as it doesn't affect me or things and people that I like.

>Ordered by gun size
Seems like your little girl is a size queen :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=3UVw7cgv36A

Careful user, you might become the next Tilefetish.jpg guy.

What is this from?

(You)
I know this is bait, but fuck the hell off.

This thread is making me look forward to my daughter growing old enough for me to force RPGs onto her

I have a daughter. She's a bit past 2. If I ask her what sound an Ork makes she says "WAAAAAAGH!"

I am very proud of this.

That's adorable.

Would you buy pink dice for your son?

You're going to raise your daughter on Barbie: The RPG, not Veeky Forums you'd let a boy know it.

(you)
I wouldn't, because boys and girls like different things. Doesn't make the game itself any different if my daughter wants to put pony sleeves on her Magic cards.

Kill her. The board must remain free from feminist taint.

>boys and girls like different things
>so instead of letting them pick what they like, I'll give them what I think their gender should have

(You)
You did not read my post. You have successfully baited me to three replies, good job.

My daughter loves dinosaurs, Hairy McClairy, Duplo, her baby dolls and the colour pink. Oh and she likes shaking my paints to help me paint my Orks. We never encouraged her to pick pink or dolls; we simply made the toys we had both had as children available to her. She picked the ones she likes best. Why she chose pink is beyond me; barely any of her clothes are pink.

>and what do we do with Orks?

Don't keep condoms in your wallet, get a little hard case. In your wallet they may get damaged or tear.

Also be sure to check the expiration date.

Reverse search is your friend
doujin-moe.us/q4k18rct

depositing dead birds on your doorstep

Depends on the dorky girl.
Some are massive sluts who bang any dude(or girl) that gives them the slightest bit of positive attention, some are ultra-clingy romantics that will latch onto and never let go of the guy that popped their cherries.

It all comes from low self-esteem and insecurities. I got myself one of the good ones, I'm not complaining.

Neutral Alighment: the post
nice trips

Sorry, I'm on my phone. Thanks for helping.

>implying any of the options are good

>If/when you have a daughter and she starts exhibiting the telltale signs of a ca/tg/irl, would you be worried or excited about it?+ 0 post omitted.
A bit sad because unless I I can finance her IPV she'll never give me grandkids. Plus there's the much higher incidence of depression among those kinds of people.

Other than that I fully support her in both her future and current life choices.

>you will never be a hot lesbian who gets hobby supplies from her father

I would sit her down and teach her what systems and types of games are acceptable within this household young lady.

Seriously though OP why would this ever be a problem? If my girlfriend and I both enjoy Veeky Forums why should my children not?

Parents should want their children to do better than themselves.

What's wrong with having a hobby? What's inherently bad about roleplaying games?

Which only supports my argument. The Tilefetish guy is someone's son, someone's friend, husband, maybe even someone's father.
The fact we know about a guy with a fetish for tiles means there are without a doubt countless of guys out there with weird fetishes we don't know anything about.
Every woman you know has possibly given a blowjob or stuck something weird between their legs, every guy you know has possibly done some weird shit in the dark as well.
It's a part of life and we need to accept it.

>I know this is bait
I know you've never been away from Veeky Forums apparently.

Games of any sort aren't a hobby, just like reading or watching television. A good hobby needs to be creative: carpentry, welding, etc.

>roleplaying gaming
>basically cooperative storytelling
>not creative
YOU WHAT NIGGA

>Telling a story with your friends isn't creative
>Building a strategy for your deck isn't creative
>Painting your minis isn't creative

I mean creative in the physical sense: your effort is responsible for the creation of some physical thing. I really enjoy computer programming and I do it in most of my free time, yet I would call it a hobby for this reason.

Look, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it you think that roleplaying and TTRPGs aren't creative you are demonstrably wrong and you're really not in the right place user.

Is writing not considered a true "hobby" then? Art? Programming? Music? Because by that definition then almost no "hobbies' are considered real ones. A hobby is simple something you enjoy doing in your spare time.

The point is I would be ecstatic if my son/daughter shared my hobbies and interests and I would encourage and support them. Having my friend's dad be into Veeky Forums stuff was what got us into it in the first place all the way back in 7th grade. Having another friend's dad own a whole bunch of old D&D stuff let us try it out in high school after my dad shared his stories of playing D&D at boarding school when he was in high school.

Ohh it's certainly not ideal but if you put in the work you can make a pretty good housewife out of the clingy romantic, I got pretty lucky myself.
And the sluty nerdchick? I'm not sure what could be done for/with her

Dude, do you even realize how many notes and maps and lore you have to come up with for the average campaign?

Even as a player, I'm making a character on my sheet and I also determine just how they progress through the game.

Also, building decks (amassing cards, figuring out how to synergize each card, making the process more efficient, etc.) and painting minis well can be considered effort towards a physical thing too.

How is tabletop games not physical?