Mary Sues that can't stand to not be the main character and center of attention

>Mary Sues that can't stand to not be the main character and center of attention.

Better off without 'em.

>Person doesn't have fun in a group and leaves
>Gets made fun of on Veeky Forums

>Person tries any other problem solving method
>Gets made fun of on Veeky Forums

No winning with you people

>GMs who don't know how to make each character the center of their own story.

You really like driving people away, user?

I'm not sure what's wrong with what they said. If they felt that way, then leaving the group seems like the proper choice.

From the way he writes I can tell he's a fag, but he is right in leaving if he doesn't enjoy.

>player joins group
>group doesn't like certain thing(s) player does
>no body tells the player
>everyone just becomes passive aggressive and treats the player poorly
>player doesn't know what is causing this behavior
>player tries to tough it out and maybe become more liked by the group
>nothing has changed
>player messages the gm to say that he is leaving the group because of their behavior and is not sure why they acted like this
>gm reinforces the idea his group is full of cunts by typing "lol"
>gm begins search for a replacement hoping that his group can finally stop getting a steady stream of new members who are "that guy"
>reads this post and goes on damage control
>might even be the type to try samefagging or having his group members respond

You sure showed him.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Nobody wins here.

I mean without context you kind of seem like a dick. Maybe that guy was the shittiest That Guy in the universe, but all you posted was a fairly reasonable and sincere-sounding message and nothing to actually demonstrate why this guy is shitty in the first place.

Honestly just sounds like you came to Veeky Forums and stuffed as many buzzwords and things you know Veeky Forums hates (Mary Sue, That Guy) into your post so that you could get validation for driving off a player.

I think he was talking to all the players.

OP confirmed for faggot?

OP and both guys in image.

No. Just OP.

>I feeel like you guys don't like me
Nope, everyone involved is a faggot.

By the way, I'm not the GM; I'm just the bard.

Yeah, this was in our group's chat, which he removed himself from shortly after.

To be fair, he was pretty mature about it. The thing is that he didn't really fit with the group very well. I think he was expecting the sort of game where you just go fight and get stronger, and didn't put a whole lot of thought into backstory, and wasn't really very interested in the role playing aspect of the game other than trying to be The Hero.

In some ways, I can relate to him, but I don't think our campaign was quite what he was looking for.

I am the second guy.

That's fair.

Why does he feel "hurt"? I'm confused.

So if you actually empathize with this guy, why did you try and do some kind of weird anonymous public humiliation thing that backfired and made you look like a dick.

I kinda teased him about it in character, but instead of doing or saying something about it in character, he took it personally and left. Maybe I'm just a piece of shit, but if you knew our group, you'd know that's the just the sort of atmosphere we have with each other. One of our other characters had to role play a slave for a couple sessions, and it was funny for everyone involved, especially him. What confuses me is that the player in question wasn't new to this, either.

>tfw your Cuttings Words work irl

I don't know, I guess I just had to vent, or maybe other people had similar stories?

The guy has next to no self esteem by the looks of it.

Maybe it was more that I needed another perspective, in which case this has certainly helped, so thanks for that.

>To be fair, he was pretty mature about it.
Unlike the guy who thought it would be funny to post it on Veeky Forums.

What did you tease him about?

What I'm really getting from all this is that OP and his buddies are assholes who were shitting on this one guy nonstop until he finally just left the group.

>Maybe I'm just a piece of shit
>thread

>passive-aggressive OP faggots who drag their personal drama onto the board

>People who act in an extremely self depreciating manner for backpats
The absolute worst.

what I'm getting is that the guys are a bunch of fucking niggers who deserve to nigger dicks in hell.
guy deserved better