>Blockchain launch
>Vitalik speech prepared
>Plasma 2.0
>Mcdonalds partnership finalized, new partnerships to confirm
>Jun kickflip nearly perfected

Your jaw will drop so hard you'll be screaming OH MY GOD over and over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=20a1832720e272b5299423cf4566e6681989fb4e.749778
techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDwWQyzBIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vitalik needs to cut out the adderall. Looking frail and schitzo.

WEN?

I have a boner 2.0

When's the conference? I thought that was the open house in Japan, there's another?

You forgot:
>deeper stickership discussion
How can people still shill this gatbagr cmoooon. If you bought the ico you already x10 or more if you sold at 14usd. Dont shill this shit here. OMG represents every thing wrong with crypto.

BUY OMG RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OR STAY POOR. IT'S FREE MONEY. FUCK YOU FUDSTER. YOU WILL NEVER GET MY OMG, NEVER!!!!!!!

>>Jun kickflip nearly perfected
his kickflip is fucking good have you not seen his element demos?? he was fucking pro!

Shut the fuck up idiot. Just now Jun got a new Startup of the year award from Forbes Japan
Japan together with Korea are the most pro-crypto countries today.

>OMG represents every thing wrong with crypto
OMG literally represents everything that crypto is supposed to be about, changing the world for the better and not endless worthless shitcoin pump and dumps that everyone 100% knows deep down in their heart will never be used for anything by anyone

That said, it would be about fucking time to show some real development updates instead of endless conferences
t. ICO investor

how's your butt feeling?

What is the best exchange and wallet to obtain OMG. I sold my 2.3 BTC at ATH of $5000 and I've felt so sick about it Ive avoided anything crypto. I was using changelly

So here I am
doing everything I can
holding on to what I am
pretending I'm a tradingman

youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

When is conference

try to checkout Binance
1K7pHN88EKsX4CvGtdtcPR9yTrMoExrzmZ

This is fucking hilarious

SOMEONE ANSWER THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME FUCK

I have 2,035 OMG right now, but I'm going to fucking go all the way in.

I'm so confident in this shit for 2018, that I'm going to make sure when it moons, even if it just reaches triple digits, I'll be fucking swimming in it.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING AS SOON AS I GET THIS CARD I'M PUTTING $10,000 TO GET MORE OMG.

CRYPTO FUCK YES

whats with the pshop pajeet
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=20a1832720e272b5299423cf4566e6681989fb4e.749778

Fuck off faggot. lost $500 in OMG in two days. shove that wad of cash up your
japanese tranny ass.

damn what's your credit score? I just got the same card with $2,500

>fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=20a1832720e272b5299423cf4566e6681989fb4e.749778
Oh sweet this means I can buy that sweet OMG dip

You might have a gambling problem

I've always paid off my credit cards in full each month for the past 6 or so years, and had a job that got me 50-60k a year for 3 years, so yeah banks like me.

maybe you should trade like a faggot and just hold for more than 2 days you giant fat no coiner.

Hold till it hits 5 bucks and I'm stuck for 6 months?? fuck off.

>putting money on a rising company taking over SEA and working with the largest name in crypto, ready to expand and release their chain that'll handle billions of dollars of transactions from exchanges and already existing merchants.

>gambling.

Unless JUN or Vitalik literally croaks, this is the best risk/reward ratio I've ever seen.

how do you use credit cards to buy crypto?

You literally just select the option on one of the major USD exchanges like Coinbase or Gemini. Buy BTC then move it to an alt exchange, same way you would with a bank transfer.

What could go wrong?

go play black jack faggot. you need to learn to hold for than 2 days before you can get rich.

Sell your stacks you fag, don't deserve them.

You tell me. It feels safer to put money on OMG right now than BTC. Maybe even ETH.

BTC's been rising too fast and has had too much drama it could go fucking anywhere in a year.

OMG's an actual company with a real-world use case, starting in a section of the world that's rapidly expanding their fintech industry. They're already hailed as a major force there.

I honestly cannot see anything going wrong, outside of a freak accident.

That bullish on it? The name sounds a little bit memey. Is this the real deal?

Hey omisecucks this guy Is right. How can you sleep at night knowing that your vaporware no product ubershilled coin does good ehile solid, world changing projects like link tank? 2018 will be the year of "products over hype", people will demand something more than a bunch or stickers. Get rid of your omisebags right now.

omg went from $10 to 7$ in a matter of hours, and is on its way to $5.00. Fuck off Pajeet. Your the one that conned me in at ATH, and now you are trying to dump your bags to other fools, because YOU WERE WRONG FAGGOT.

Does that fucking chink uniroinically takes that fucking skateboard to conferences? Brb selling all my omg

Yes. Do your own research instead of blindly laughing at the memes. Every coin gets memed. You need to weed these out.

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393

This article has the most complete summary of the project, the company, the people, and the goals. I highly recommend reading to see why I'm so bullish.

Just want to mention, the article isn't organized that well, skim first to "Omise Background" a little further down from the top.

HOLY SHIT! MONEY SKELLEY HAS A.I.D.S.! I JUST REALISED IT!

It's clearly shopped, blind man.

gemini does not allow purchases on credit, and coinbase has a VERY low daily limit for cc purchases. i want to know how to max out a card to buy crypto

this is a long term investment retard. The only people selling are weak handed faggots like yourself.

What is there not to like about this project besides skateboard sticker memes?

ding ding ding they have no working product my dude just some ideas. and the guys is too busy stakeboarding to actually give updates about any kind of development.

your Money skelley has AIDS from smoking to much cock, a pink wristwatch, and your calllibng ME a Faggot?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes. yes I am.

Conferences literally always result in a dip.

it went from 20c to $13 in two months. from $13 to $8 in about three. its fine dude, dont worry yourself.

youre such a whiny faggot. think for yourself for once. you’re the worse type of person alive and you will always be poor

h-he's big

Lmao stay poor

Don't look now, we're landed on the moon

>btc starts dipping
>suddenly spike to 80rsi on omg/btc pair
wew lads

due what the fuck he was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDwWQyzBIs

To think he created omise while competing as a top 1% skateboarder. I will never sell my OMG

LOOOL, poor fucking anally-destroyed Linkies.

Holy shit, he's fucking awesome.

Buying more.