What the fuck is the point of having all this money If I will never experience true fucking love?

What the fuck is the point of having all this money If I will never experience true fucking love?

ill love you if you spread some of the wealth to me :)

this is what I mean.

gotta leave the house if you want a chance bud

true love is a meme

>crypto gains through the roof
>will never experience teenage love

I do
No its not.
worst fuckig feel.

There is no point. Crypto supplements your life, it isn't meant to be your life. Hit the gym faggot.

>make great money from job and crypto
>still live life like a lonely poorfag

>tfw have true love but no money

You still can, except only once

A dignified suicide.

ill help you find love if you send some bitcoin

1KVz5AJbg3SUVjXXqH6h7Uh5V8wX2311DZ

>300k in assets, crypto, real estate, stocks
>still hesitate to eat out or spend money at a bar

true love is a meme

I experienced it! (but not recipricated love)

try and define true love and you'll realize it's just garbage that only exists in fiction

True love is just shakespeare fiction. Get rich, find the hottest smartest bitch you can, have 3-5 kids and then try to make them successul and enjoy your grandkids in your old age

Wrong

It's out there

You have to be willing to find it though

It realky is. Being in a long lasting relationship isn't 'true love.' It's a decision to build a life with someone. Go fall in love with some pump and dump whore and get burned when she leaves you for chad after telling you she loves you for five years. Then we can talk.

Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.

lol thanks for making this shitty night a little better

My parents seemed to have the kind of love shown in fiction. Got together in middle school, been married over 40 years, wish I'd found something like that.

>wrong
>t. beta orbiter

Meme is true

this. my parents met young and have been together for 35 years.

True love is just a meme made by the vaginal jew to maximize resource drain.

Why is life so fucking depressing

Is this hell? When we die do we get to go home?

It's called growing up.

Yeah, time to die

fuck you

Hit the gym or watch that movie where Ted Danson plays the dance instructor who is a failure at everything except life.

k kid

shut the fuck up

True love is a fictional concept made by MALE writers of escapist novels for their MALE readers. It was always just a meme.

Is that it? A choice between money or love? Is that why I keep getting justed? Is there no way to have both?

I'll give you my two broken hearts for one sat desu

When i have my self-replicating desintegrating nanoswarms, i'll kill all emo faggots, starting with OP.

love isn't real dumbasses its a man-made concept to describe a chemical reaction in your brain. if you can't get laid maybe put some effort into your appearance and get on some dating apps? hire someone to coach you if you have the money for christs sake

(((true love)))

stop being a faggot and someone might love you

Have you checked your local middle school?

Go to church

Try DMT

If you can love, you will find the one who will love you back. True love exists.

You can only experience it once, and if the other person fucks up it's over to be never experienced again due to massive painful backlash. Keep your innocence well, user. Don't let a thot steal your happiness. Not having experience is better than having a disastrous mental meltdown.

Unironically done this, slept with her, and we're still together years after
Experiencing a teenage love story as an adult is easy because anyone browsing chans is more retarded than a teenager

that's a good thing. 300k isn't enough to justify wasting it. Treat yourself occasionally but weekly restaurant or bar trips are a huge waste. Oh, and start working out and going to church if you want to get a girl. That's probably the best thing you can do if you're looking for a decent waifu

>t. brainlet who can't handle existential questions without psychedelics

True love is when a woman doesn't know that you're rich but has vague suspicion that your wallet may be loaded.

Is it midnight in USA or something?

It exists inside your mind just like everything else, just like everything you see around you

>wanting to experience something that doesn't exist

It's all about money, look, and attitude.
Try at least to aquire two of the three

what is the point of experiencing love if she leaves you for a guy with more money?

This is true, but so is this

listen man you dont need love you need goals

At least you have money. I have no money and no love. But I could do with money alone.