Only so much time left to accumulate

Only so much time left to accumulate...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whalepool/status/936332446450311168
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.
If you deserve the bitcoin gains then you will know what to do.

STRAPPED IN AND READY.

Locked and loaded

Smart Money is accumulating RIGHT NOW!

I am already strapped in

>Graphene announced
>Bitstamp listing next week with USD pairing
>OP codes announced meaning smart contracts and tokens now available on chain

SUPER BULLISH

GTFO with your btc scamfork

Your down 500 buck in a couple of hours. I suggest you go worry about that, and leave us to our gains. Please.

ANY FUCKING SECOND NOW THE DRAGON WILL FUCKING EXPLODE FUCKING INSTANTLY AND PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE HOLY SHIT

Thats literally roger.

You people are so fucking annoying. So if it goes nowhere, I want you back on this board saying “I won’t dabble on this board as an unemployed 20 year old in my parents’ basement with on $16 to my name any longer.”

$500 is only like 0.5%
bitcoin is king, deal with it poorfag

lmao, 5.0% *

ground control to major tom

Nice bagholder thread. Probably bought all the way down from 0.5 lol.

These bcash fags lol

bithumb just spiked. Incoming.

Lmao 0.05%* if you’re gonna talk shit make sure you’re smart enough

I've been around the Crypto space since 2012
But I still need more time to accumulate
So if you could just have another crypto winter like last time, that would be great.

Just spiked to $1400.

Stay on this board, and if you’re right I’ll apologize, otherwise if you’re wrong for the 57375 time, promise to never visit this forum again and admit you’re wrong. People like you who have $20 to their name on coinbase should not talk.

If I wanted any shit our of you, I would squeeze your head.

SAVAGE

nope, 500 is 5% of 10,000

the bch/btc has been fixed at 0.13200 if you faggots haven't noticed yet. its not going anywhere.

I only have $19.99 does that count?

You put 0.5 fuckface

You know, come to think of it, the last time someone spoke to me like that irl, I knocked them out with the back of my hand. They spent a day and a half in the hospital, and I spent three weeks in jail. I thoroughly enjoyed. Every. Fucking. Moldy. Bologna. Sandwich. Easy to be a toughguy online. Not so easy irl.

All 130 lbs of you with your acne covered face stepping foot out of your parent’s basement seeing sunlight for the first time in months? Stay behind that keyboard little guy.

I dont think BCH is going to do anything until news changes about something. Maybe it gets some new feature or support.

You remind me of the guy from that Brad Paisley song. You pretending to be “a lot cooler online”? You actually took the time to type that story....my god. How does it feel to be a virgin?

holy fuck people are still talking about this shit

You said you’d squeeze my head if you wanted shit. I’m the tough guy? Hahaha

Yeah that’s it, I’m sure it’s going up then. I wish we could kick that BCH tards out of here

he mean't he would rub the tip of your dick and give that nob a lil squeeze and then finger your butthole till you shit in his hand.

>segwit chain is pink
>shitcoin is pink
>bitcoin cash is gold
>bitcoin chain is gold

I'm a sloper roughneck in the Arctic on leave. I've had a bad couple of days trading. You have no idea how bad I wish someone was in front of me talking shit right now.

you sound like a faggot
i would choke you out and take a shit on your face, recording the shit falling into your mouth to share with your top phone contacts
we can meet up for this anytime hombre

Getting a little touchy bcore cucks now that your dropping below 9k while we start mooning

twitter.com/whalepool/status/936332446450311168
Irony

are you fucking dumb

Good argument. That picture looks like it was a troll to trick retards.

You’re on the internet saying this....so funny...keyboard hero over there huh? Yeah let me spend money on gas and/or plane tickets for me to only have you peak out the window and have mommy call the cops.

Tbh you should bring guns and shoot each other. No half measures.

You are mentally retarded.

Well this guy probably has an Arsenal and he’ll next tell you a story of how he save 12 children from a burning house while finding and killing 10 people from the Mexican cartel....we all know he’s just a little guy that. Also I don’t know who you think you’re impressing? You sound that much more retarded when you say the idiotic things you do

go back to pls

Fucking moldy Fucking bologna Fucking sandwich Fuckin man Fucking redemption

Can the coin do something please?

>Also I don’t know who you think you’re impressing?
Not impressing, just coming up with solutions of purifying gene pool from the likes of you. hashtag edge.

What the fuck is your problem?

21 minutes

I'd have to agree with you. I'm seeing a lot of young guys whose idea of a portfolio and stocktrading is $16 e-wallet on a smartphone, trading shitcoin pennystock. They shout "mah big gains, 20%", but they've really only day-traded margin stock worth a profit of $0.06.

I saw a guy come on here with big, big numbers on a screenshot and it was actually a stock trading demo account with $ 100,000.00 play money.

Seriously fucking annoying.

>short btc during big dump
>hits floor
>short bch during dump and btc upwards correction
>short btc on its new dowards correction
>short bch on its new downward direction

SHORT and sweet

BCH and BTC have started moving together in lockstep recently. For awhile when one went down the other would go up. Why is it not doing that anymore?