Tell me what to do with this my portfolio so I can make it in 3 to 5 years

Tell me what to do with this my portfolio so I can make it in 3 to 5 years.

>BTC
>ETH
>ARK
>NEO
>XMR

all you need

drop the shitcoins

diversification is meme. dont fall in to trap. do proper research and go in max 3-4 coins.

Just delete it and try again

First of all, forget the diversification meme. That applies to when you have a lot of money and want to play it safer.

Listen to this guy

your portfolio is too diversified for the amount you’re playing with

I agree. I’ve ended up hodling some shitcoins and those are definitely one’s I want to end up with. But I feel like XLM and ADA have medium moon potential to grow my stack of the others. And Link, well, what can I say?

>the spray and pray method of shitcoining

how the fuck do you keep track of all that shit

Got it. Thanks for honest feedback.

with 7.5k? only thing on the board that could get you to 'make it' is LINK
high risk high reward
why live if not

I’m unemployed at the moment.

ADA is a good one too. I think i missed that at first glance

No idea if now is a good time to be buying though...

ADA is definitely something that you should be holding. I'd hold it instead of ETH desu.
Don't forget BLOCK. The DEX launch should spark a massive bull run and it's coming soon in the next couple months.

For the record I ended up with remnants of WTC and EXIX after making pretty good profits off of them. And then the shit at the bottom they just give you on binance for free.

lol drop those shit garbage link coins

I will look into DEX and BLOCK. Made money on ADA but gonna keep hodling. They’ve got the development team.

The thing is it’s not money I need right now and I can leave it for a year to see if Sergay ever get’s his shit together enough for me to recoup my loses or even make a little money. I see no point in selling at a loss unless you really need the money. I’ve got lots of cash uninvested in anything. Approx 40k.

pickup some decred

You could put it into something else that isnt garbage though.

>do proper research and go in max 3-4 coins.
Even if a shitcoin has a great development team and potential it can still crash down.

lol why do you think diversification doesn't work. if you're confident that a coin will moon some day you might as well own some. just own the ones you're confident in.

>he fell for the diversification meme
lmao

Stop holding flavor of the month memes after the month

lmao I know you're trying to catch all those moon missions but you're too diversed and spread out man.

All in friend
Trust in the stickers or buy some tissues for next year.

XMR BTS WTC SYS, optionally add some LTC & BTC.

Other projects are good too but these have my full confidence.

>investing under $500 into long term holds

honestly what's the point? drop the trash, keep the big 4 (BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR) and a few secondary big players (NEO, OMG) and a couple blue chips (ARK, LINK)

get the fuck out of Tether jesus, i'd sooner store my wealth in Dogecoin than Tether

Tether for when bitcoin drops and buy cheaper bitcoins duhhh

BTC 60
ETH 20
LTC 10
XMR 10

I plan on investing a couple hundred into RDN, DASH and IOTA tomorrow to hold long term. No risk no reward. Hopefully I don't fuck myself. What does Veeky Forums think of these shitcoins? RDN has been overall going up fairly fast and I think IOTA has potential to moon considering the Microsoft partnership.

>LINK
>blue chip
I agree with the rest but disagree with this.