HST

buy the dip its going to go for that ath soon

praise kek

why did this dip? so fucking bullish after that interview.

PBL pumping tmrw. Hst aint going nowhere

Lol it was supposed to moon yesterday. And today. Now it’s next week. This piece of shit isn’t going to noon for a fucking while, if ever.

Disclaimer: my portfolio is 11% HST

im trying to but no cunt wants to fill my buy order

why do you say that? id love to offload my bags sometime soon

why would pbl pump? something going on?

that happens with rise in price

did you watch the interview? I think it may take some time and exposure on some good exchanges before we see some real gains man.

Hardly any have actually been sold. There is just a huge gap between the buy and sell price, hence the fluctuation between the 34-40k

Tried to but the connection was so fucking bad tha back of my eyeballs started itching

Because who would be stupid enough to sell?

if digits kek will bring this to one dollar please

This, and the nuggets dropped in that AMA were fucking huge.

Came from /pol/, i want to buy the dip this time.

>don't be a dipshit, buy the dip

What do I do?

HST going to 600 confirmed

Confirmed

get out, pol refugees are the worst

You don't scare me.

We're the best, kill yourself kike.

reeeeee

you can buy it on etherdelta or kucoin exchanges

Tough shit schlomo, stop sending emissaries.

Set up an Ether wallet. Then get ETH through and exchange or some other means. Then go on EtherDelta and buy HST for the market price its hovering around. You can find tutorials on how to do all these steps. I did the same thing as those steps a month ago and was lucky enough to hear about HST during the ICO and bought 20k+ HST at 5 cents. DYOR and good luck friend.

by all means stay
dumb faggots like u will fat finger and get rekt anyway

Fite me.

Been here since antshare days and already sitting pretty. Your NWO is gonna have some contenders when enough /pol/acks make it.

we're fucked, aren't we?

I don't like it
after the ama we should be seeing a nice pump

just woke up. why did you dump on me? Reeeeeeeeeeee

Big holders shaking out weak hands. You faggots just hold this one. You heard how they said big exchanges would be coming early next year.

praise kek
the marketcap is so small. to the moon boys!

at least its not powr
thats how i chill

Pbl pumping. Dont say i didnt tell you

It's such a good project and sooo undervalued, but I guess those walls around 0.001 ETH and going to buy, unless we are listed on Binance/Bittrex.

Just a shame really this hasn't taken off yet. 2 weeks from now I guess we'll be seeing more about this. It's just frustrating that this isn't where it should be already.

Just hold, eventually (till the end of December) we should get listed and get that 10x or more. I'm not even kidding. I thought EOY will be 3-4x, but this has enormous potential if it is listed on bigger exchanges. It ain't even fucking funny anymore, traders are keeping this coind between 30 and 45c right now.

And on shittopia

Stop calling things that don't have anything to offer at this point or the next year "undervalued" You all sound like a bunch of idiots. The value of this is 0.

Still holding POWR of pajeet bags, now holding bags from this after you shilled it yesterday

If this doesnt turn around im done with biz because ill have no bitcoin left

Sitting on 1000 of these, this better take off. Their idea is good.

Yeah, because making even as ''low'' as 5x in two months is close to nothing right?

Seriously, I can see the appeal of this project but I can't see it going 5x.

You do realize they have 12m$ Market Cap and a bunch of clients already? Which is a unique position, given that most products have only an idea/product and no client base.

HST has both, we just have to go more public and on bigger exchanges. I don't see what you are not seeing. It's easy to talk about it now, but when this starts flying it's going to moon.

It's only 2 weeks on coinmarketcap lol.

Best HST can reach by EOY is $1.5 and it can only happen if it's listed on real exchanges like binance/bittrex.

Seriously this coin has everything; A+ team, working product, big partnerships, real life usage. The only thing it lacks is exchanges. And it sucks balls.

The community should push the team to list on binance. We could've participated in the binance coin of the month, but no, they didn't do that. Idk why. It's like they are intentionally delaying listing on big exchanges.

I really want to sell some of my bags, but I'm afraid HST will hit binance after I sell.

The only problem is that those that bought ICO are having big walls on 50c, because ICO price was 5c. So once they get their 10x+, we are left mostly with new investors or long term holders.

I'm holding at least till end of January. I mean, there are people crying about not making pretty much confirmed at least 5x+ in less than two months.

Let that sink in for a moment.

No confirmed partnership. If so fkn prove it. No just here say.
Secondly this tech the dev admitted does not authenticate false voters.

So no way this will be used for elections . All investors already made 12 times and taking profits.

Guess you're right user, if this thing hits the bigger exchanges it'll be a fun ride. Hope to to see myself voting with this tech in a few years.

Are you fucking retarded and unable to read?

Sorry for being rude, but get yourself checked please.

Well nothing can be predicted in crypto. I said $1.5 as a rough estimation about how much growth big exchanges can bring to HST.

But what if HST doesn't hit big exchanges until, say, mid Jan or Feb? That's a big loss of opportunity cost.

2 months in crypto is like 8 years in stocks. People won't be holding bags for months if they could make gains in the mean time.

I guess I'll hold until EOY. If nothing happens, I'll sell half.

Nothing i said was innacurate

Yes, my only concern is also loss of opportunity cost. As said, I just hope they get listed on Binance as fast as they can.

HST is slowly getting more and more attention and more and more good news. There will come a breakout, but we just have to be patient.

They also have a great support team and dev is also always ready to answer on Telegram, pretty much everything checks out. It's just a matter of time and that's it. Patience.

holding for 2 weeks 4 days now
when will it moon

Dump incoming.

Where? ED or Kucoin?

Nah, HST seems to be holding strong.

Big buy and sell walls. It will be stagnant at this price for the next days until something happens; partnership announcement or exchanges listing.

It's going to go for a huge dip.

nobody wants blackmoon yet jfc

something something roadmap

noooooooo wtf
what am I supposed to do

there is such tiny volume that the price can fluctuate easily dont be fooled by this bullshit just hold your shit

holding for 2 weeks
u can see why im antsy

>bought a small bit of HST
>gonna forget about it for a year
This is peak cozy

No news for next ???

Why do you think so?

It's had its dip last night after the AMA.

Look at the current price, it’s over

umm there is the UN thing which is confirmed(I asked the main guy himself) and some famous aussie politician using it

honestly if any branch of the UN does buy some amount of hst even for a test drive we should see a massive moon

heres fuckin hoping

>it’s over
Nigger, it has not even started yet. They will announce the UN-related partnership next week.

But yes, it could be the end for you if you fomo bought at ATH last night.

there are no promises on the timeline of the announcement at the moment so take everything with a grain of salt

I have POWR and HST literally two of the best alt's out there retard. I got shilled them here and did heavy research after. Both are gonna be very successful don't be upset lmao

Yeah, this is dumping pretty hard, might even go to 15c.

Doesn't matter, they already announced everything they had to and still nothing happened (SAP, UN, AMA WITH IAN,..). Price is completely manipulated by traders right now and will be until they get listed on Binance or Bittrex.

There is zero volume right now and will be so for as long as they decide it's time to get listed.

theres alot of red on ED atm

it's all tiny amounts, who the fuck cares

FUCK. I'm so pissed I didn't sell yesterday before going to sleep. I could have doubled my coins today by buying the dip.

pure FUD fodder

> Price is completely manipulated by traders right now and will be until they get listed on Binance or Bittrex.

I agree with this point.

As you can see in the telegram, Charlie discussed this topic but he got attacked. Some people just don't understand how important exchanges are.

If this goes on, most holders will dump their bags because HST seems to become a coin for oldfags. They don't care about HST's price, they don't care about liquidity etc. They buy and hold until they die. They don't understand about opportunity cost.

Fucking boomers.

that faggotry is going on right now in the telegram chat

Honestly at this point I'm starting to think to dump all my bags, even at loss.

I've got 33k, that should be enough to drive the price down and create a snowball effect.

These old boomers telling people "you're impatient! I'd rather HST spend their money on clients instead of exchanges"

Well you don't get it, old cunt. If HST stays on these shitty exchanges, we're just running around in a circle. Last night was the THIRD time HST pumped and dumped in the last two weeks.

No big exchanges = no new money = no liquidation = easy PnD for traders.

please don't do that user

user..buddy.. let’s talk this out..

Well yes, there's really nothing else you can do. I already sold at loss, but w/e. It is what it is. You can sell on KuCoin into that faggot with 22k buy order sitting at 0.0004

on HST/ETH market.

I'm already in talk with my private group. We've got 129k HST combined.

Most of us agree with my opinion. I'm still trying to reach to the other group. Expect a number around 180k HST ready to be dumped.

We're doing this not because we think HST is a shitcoin. We like the project and all, but we want to SEND A MESSAGE to these old fuckers that liquidity and big exchanges matter a lot.

They don't care that you all bought at ATH, they are laughing at you because they bought during ICO at $0.05 per piece.

If we get to drive the price down to near ICO price, they will start to feel what we are feeling right now.

Fucking oldfags boomers need to die already.

guess ill hold till mid December then im dumping I had enough

Pretty much agree, a lot of other projects going well.

shit
don't do it man
atleast wait for some time

This,
I hate the fucking boomers as much as you, but please don’t fuck us like this

Oh fuck

I dont wanna get stuck bagholding. When are you gonna do this dump?

Thanks for the call. Didn't want to dump my stuff now but it seems I have no other option. At least I'm going out with a small profit.

And yeah, those fucking boomers need to die ASAP.

I've transfered to ODN.

alrighty ive cancelled my buy orders. not taking risks atm, i dont particularly feel like getting JUSTed again

I'm in talk with the other group now.

We're still discussing to find the best way to do this with the smallest loss we could get.

If things go as planned, we'll dump around 180k HST at around 23:00 Berlin time.

Save yourself and spread the word.

I appreciate that you support my opinion. But go and talk some sense to these fucking boomers in the telegram. They don't hear us here.

Have you guys decided when or if to buy back?

yes fucking do it. i am on the sidelines buying the dip. send it down for me user

sweet, i should be able to wake up just in time to buy the dip

You guys need to realise that this whole dump was caused by people selling less than a couple hundred dollars worth of hst. No one holding anything substantial has dumped. Look at the recent orders, nothing sold over a couple hundred dollars. It's literally noobs with 50$ worth panicking and because the orderbooks are so thin this causes the price to drop a lot.

Also, everybody currently bagholding right now. Why did you not sell the news yesterday? The thing basically went up 100% yesterday. What could they have announced in that interview with shitty, laggy equipment talking to somebody who is a mediocre crypto presence with a small following of about 25k that would have caused the price to moon further? The news would have had to be insane and from a purely objective standpoint, it was unlikely. Sell the news next time. I know it is hard, I know it is tempting to let the greed override your decisions, but this was a pretty easy call. I got out at pretty close to the top and am sitting great to increase my position. I believe in this long term, but it can be good to swing when it is an easy play like this. Learn from this anons. Lets become better traders

Well you can never be sure about some guy coming in and going crazy by buying all the walls down all of a sudden. It was great while it lasted

There were a couple in ED last night during the interview that sold 8ish ETH worth, but you are correct that, as a whole, this dump is continuing on low volume.

Pic related if any want proof

That's why you don't sell all at once. I scaled out parts of my postion slowly into the upswing yesterday. Luck is always a factor, but you can mitigate its influence by not selling all at once

all right, I dumped my stuff. do your thing user.
I want to buy that dip

>anons threatening to fuck HST
>don’t have enough gas money to pay for the transactions to sell mine
FUCK

how low are we talking about if he dumps 180k