POWR JUST GOT AN INSANE PARTNERSHIP I WILL SHARE IT IN A MINUTE HOLY FUCKKKKKKK MOOOOON

POWR JUST GOT AN INSANE PARTNERSHIP I WILL SHARE IT IN A MINUTE HOLY FUCKKKKKKK MOOOOON

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-australia-power-tesla/tesla-switches-on-giant-battery-to-shore-up-australias-grid-idUSKBN1DV3VR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo if it's Tesla I'm finna' buss a nutttttttttt

What is it? Already pumping... Insider accumulation

Missed it's first train, getting the fug in this one

nice kek, to pump and dump bags

TESLA PARTNERSHIP

It's been six minutes, spill it

TESLA

POWR is the only thing saving my autism coins right now thank god I didn't listen to biz and sell

Prove it

dont worry it will dump hard, no news will save this shit until 2019 q4 mainnet launch

proof please?

medium post just NOW
got listed on KuCoin

he is just dumping his bgs, thats it

Related?
reuters.com/article/us-australia-power-tesla/tesla-switches-on-giant-battery-to-shore-up-australias-grid-idUSKBN1DV3VR

Doesn't mention power ledger tho, but it mentions power and Australia hmm.l

this has been talked about here for a while my man, since the power crisis in SA

thats old pump is realted to this, using same news to pump again, this power is DGB infinite

Article was posted like 30 minutes ago tho

Dad is Steve Ballmer, can confirm Microsoft partnership

not relevant dude, since you're a foreigner its best that you dont comment on shit you know nothing about

ohh my poor faggots buying now will bag hold, that news is there since beginning.

Pretty sure POWR woulda tweeted their partnership on Telsa already like they usually do if it was real.

really?