POWR is going places. Not gonna shill to hard but get in if u want to retire in 2 years

POWR is going places. Not gonna shill to hard but get in if u want to retire in 2 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/podcast-with-power-ledgers-co-founder-dr-jemma-green/
steemit.com/elon/@cyberquoll/is-elon-musk-buying-powr-coin
reuters.com/article/us-australia-power-tesla/tesla-switches-on-giant-battery-to-shore-up-australias-grid-idUSKBN1DV3VR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Richard Branson basically shits money, this seems good for POWR.

lol, this partnership memes not going to work nigga, look many coins coming up with this partnership memes, ppl got bored. this will dump hard again

That's Elon Musk you dumb faggot

Shill it. I won't judge you

I have 110PWR. Will I make it?

lol, but mommy will screw it. just hype no substance, their main net live in 2019

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
richard branson is known to be THE most hung guy in australia, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival vitalik buterin and sergey nazarov. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed jemma's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with richard barely able to force it past the knob, and jemma moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on richard's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

- Solves a massive problem with electricity prices and renewable energy.
- Team member is also the Mayor of Perth, Australia. news.bitcoin.com/podcast-with-power-ledgers-co-founder-dr-jemma-green/
- Australian government backing.
- Already partnered with Energy Australia. A major electricity provider.
- They are in talks with Elon Musk. steemit.com/elon/@cyberquoll/is-elon-musk-buying-powr-coin
- They are in talks with Richard Branson.
- Partnership with energy provider in India & Thailand

yep this is insiders buying... the price movement and timing of this is just too coincidental

reuters.com/article/us-australia-power-tesla/tesla-switches-on-giant-battery-to-shore-up-australias-grid-idUSKBN1DV3VR

It's volume is fucking huge, something is going on

TESLA CONFIRMED HOLY FUCK

lol. njoy bag holding.

This is why people hate Australians

Fuck off

>your face when

mommy just showered in the house of the virgin guy...

>sage in name field
>country posting
>not knowing copy pasta
Did you enjoy the big bang theory episode tonight? :^)

ha ha XD THIS SO MUCCCCHH

power ledger are in a start up challenge hosted by richard branson.

this is not new news, it will be in feb-march 2018

he changed his bio for 10 seconds and put it back i swear to fucking god

that's the same reaction I had to your 110 POWR XD

>Goes into bone pressed detailing
>my face