These girls all have better careers than you. I know for a fact that I am better than every one of them in every way...

These girls all have better careers than you. I know for a fact that I am better than every one of them in every way. How do we go to a meritocracy?

Women in the workforce was a mistake.

i can barely contain my envy

Walk into their workplace, ask to speak to the CEO. When he comes to see you shake his hand firmly, look him straight in the eye and say "I'm user and you're pleased to meet me". Wink at his secretary and do a 360 spin.

Congratulations, you now have a high paying job

I make 60k a year working 32 hours a week. I doubt it.

If you are so much better than them why aren't you in charge of the most successful movies ever made?

shit, all of these women look like they arent too far away from owning multiple cats and becoming really miserable as they head into their 30s. cant explain the look but they all have it

Meritocracy won't return until society needs merit. I know for a fact multiple times females got jobs that should have gone to me because they are that oh-so-annoying normie-sociable and good looking. I had more experience and would have done the work better, but whatever. Fuck society let it burn

because this is all about nepotism, gender, and race

women's sufferage was a mistake

When women start taking over your trade, you know it's a dying industry. That's when you move on to bigger and better things.

>I know for a fact that I am better than a milkshake barista

wow op you really set yourself a high bar there

>every single one of these women would think they are too good for you and deserve something better

those are the lead writers for the marvel cinematic universe

they probably do t b h

by unrinolically using bitcoin and fucking fiat currency.

Then play the game better. The world IS a meritocracy. It rewards those who correctly identify the issue at hand and solve it. If your goal is to make a good movie, congratulations you can do that right now on a shoestring budget. If your goal is to make a good movie watched by millions, then the issue isn't camera angles or writing alone but also sociopolitics, and you're a retard if you think that's not a topic of interest just as valid as the previous elements. Nature doesn't give a fuck about your egocentric moral values. Jews have understood that and played the long game for MILLENIAS to position their group as the dominant force. You are yourself (assuming you're white) the descendant of people who struggled and built nations and waged war and conquest for centuries to get what is theirs, and now you expect to just be handed out a writing role in a mainstream movie because what, "you write well"?

We're on a board discussing a new technology that allowed anyone smart enough to 20x their money just this year by investing in it, and has no barrier to investment. Anyone with the guts, the vision and the knack for correctly identifying trends could have put 100k of savings at the beginning of this year and come out a multi-millionaire. And here you sit and complain about muh women being handed something on a silver platter - even though THAT IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT of women, they're there to sit until we come and impregnate them, and we build all of this shit and give them all of this shit to convince them we're better providers because we're still running on caveman hardware inside our skulls. You wouldn't have your precious manchildren movies if it weren't for the biological need of man to impress and seduce women. Stop whining, start working, get to boning.

>I know for a fact that I am better than every one of them in every way.
Well, there's your problem

Yup. OP is a whiny failure of a little bitch and he knows it, so he tells himself he's cool like mommy used to.

you're not OP. that's why they're doing better than you.

comic book movies are for fags.

nice post. well im a colonel in Link so hopefully that is enough to BTFO these cunts.

you dont know me or what Ive done. I have had peaks 50x higher than those women. Im at a low but that's because it's brutal for men. These bitches cannot fathom 1/10th of what I've been through. They're garbage.

yall should be autists about this coop a alternative pol shake crew right in the same ben and jerries

>better than them
>don't have their job

Hmmmm....

lol, no they don't.

yes we all know women got life on easy mode but dont turn into a women hater that will only screw you. Think of men after fighting a war, all the shit they went through, you think they hated the women back home who were drinking cups of tea and watering plants? Nah they boned those bitches, thats what they are for to be fucked. Man struggles, always will, Thats what being a man is.
Now get your shit together find a hottie and reproduce. We need fresh meat for the coming struggles and trust me we aint seen shit yet

i dont work

i was made redundant 6 months ago and im travelling around in my campervan using 4g wifi

what ive discovered is

> that there are some weird people in country towns....
>the women wanna jump on any cock they can
>coffee shops, no matter where they are have hipster fuckheads in them, even ones in the middle of no where
>americans are really helpful and friendly outside of big cities. in the cities they turn into selfish assholes.
>don't drive through black neighborhoods in a campervan, they try to open all the doors while your driving.

What always bothered me: Why does everybody keep saying meritocracy instead of the original term failed State?

>100k of savings

Do condescending faggots like this guy not understand how hard it is to save up 100k?

They are also miserable faggots so I'm not really jealous at all.

is that your excuse not to try?

I can attest to this. Lost my job because of it. I was a harder worker than all of them. Things like loyalty, duty, honor, are all abstract concepts lost on them. They’re mostly rent seekers.

Sometimes i dream about this kind of comfy life user. How did you get to this point?

Well that explains A LOT about the franchise.