Asx thread

asx thread BOYS

how has your week been?

>Price sensitive news comes out
>It's positive news
>Price doesn't shift

Still waiting on a Telstra recovery. Going to be waiting a while I think. HACK ETF and RHC are looking positive though.

Killing it with cobalt! Bloody good run might be a ten bagger for me within 12 months

can you shill me some cobalt picks?

Where my A2 boys at??

CLA is the big one for me. Got in at 4.5c, currently 13.5c with a lot of upside.

FUCKING AVZ CONTINUING TO SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AVZ had such a good run year to date. Maybe time to take some profits?

bump

reckon it has much further to go?

Better than going down with positive news.

>tfw sold too early

GXY ended up being a profit fuck

I made mad bags on ac8 fuck all of you

Yea it has legs. JORC due Q1 2018 and lots of upside as more drilling continuing.

Used to love these back at the beginning of the year, now my portfolio has gone ham.

PLG and MRG and doing well for me. CVN and KAR should moon next oil boom.

I shilled CPH here over a year ago before the big spike from all the states legalizing medicinal marijuana, they recently went fucking ballistic from news they would be the first to introduce a product here in Australia, but have been on the decline since their latest share offering at a reduced price.

All the other MM stocks seem to be doing quite well atm.

Continues sideway movement, holding AGY. March can't come soon enough.

I was talking to a girl last night who had slater and gordon shares, when she told me how much she lost i had nothing but sympathy for her

N27

Invested 20k into the ROBO ETF last week. Start of this week I was up $1000, today I am only up $300.
Saw some rapid growth early this week so it was bound to trace back a little. Expecting strong growth in the future. Hoping it should give about 30%-40% increase by June.

I have always fucking hated Slater & Gordon as a company so was happy to see them burn. If only Gillard would too

Congrats on the A2 shares, I only came across them late october and by then it was too late.

Rimfire pacific is cheap and have recently realised their failed gold mine is full of cobalt

why the FUCK does VLA keep falling

She sucked my dick good though, she didn't deserve those losses

$10 after December quarter results come out

been holding eym bags all week, pray for me

jesus christ well done

Did anyone get on the selfwealth IPO? I put my money in to shitcoins, wish i hadve got in on that though

What do quarter results have to do with anything?

You serious bro? its market sensitive

what happened to slater & gordon their share price was nearly 8 bucks two years ago.

if you like a2 then check out freedom foods as well they are in the same industry and are upping exports to china q1 next year (yes i am the same guy that was shilling this stock before)

cobalt is a precious metal that is needed in the manufacture of lithium ion batteries, since energy has been a big issue recently with elon musk getting involved i would expect demand to increase next year. Australia also happens to be sitting on some of the worlds largest reserves of cobalt ( around 12.5%) with the only other country the democratic republic of congo (a shithole) with 47% of worlds supply of cobalt, and who is going to want to deal with them? Cobalt is a good pick i reckon

Insider trading

Slater & Gordon were the first listed law company, so there was a lot of questions over how the business is reported from an accounting point of view. They then bought a UK firm and recorded an enormous amount of irrecoverable WIP as an asset. After they got found out there was a class action against them.

Also Bubs is a good alternative to A2M