Most epic screencaps / stories / Veeky Forums history thread

Most epic screencaps / stories / Veeky Forums history thread

Starting with a classic

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Storythread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this what Veeky Forums is reduced to? Asinine screencap threads?

Also, OP, take note: a screencap of a post barely a few days old does not qualify as a "classic". Try something from the actual classic days of 2010 and earlier and you MIGHT have a leg to stand on.

Please don't, though. Self-congratulatory circlejerks like this are cancer.

here, let me show you how does a classic look like

this is almost as forced as that story of the rogue guy stalking the girl. They have no value in and on themselves. Not well written, not clever, not surprising. But they got 'memed'.

The rogue guy one actually is my fault. Three years ago I was on that thread and I said something along the lines of "This is dumb and edgy and clearly screencap bait, but it's too bad for that." and then some asshole was like "Ha ha, no." and posted the screencap in every screencap thread for the past month. Or at least on the first ones and then people just began doing it because they liked it I guess (?).

Anyway, sometimes I think Veeky Forums is just like 100 people because of stuff like that.

I never undestood this. I feels like some guys were running a MMO using text RP. But that doesnt make sense.

On mobile otherwise I'd post the Pie Angel.

But damn did that one do it for me like very few have.

It's perfectly describing a vampire PC critfailing

Veeky Forums has been better lately than in the previous few years, despite also having things like this.

>Starting with a classic
>3 day old screencap
OP you done fucked up

Some forums allow you to roll for damage and stuff like tg, essentially its like playing a homebrew on Roll20 with multiple mods as DM who control everything.

>OP posts a screencap of a story that was called out in the original thread for being stupid, fake, representative of loonie players, and was be obviously reinforced with artificial praise citing it as epic.
>Starts thread with it citing as classic
If this was an attempt at humor, I can see where you might think it was funny.
But it's not.
Also, most everyone who sees it isn't going to get it.

More likely you are hoping to create the newest forced tg story screencap.
To what end, I cannot imagine.
For the luls and kaks most likely.
But if that is the case, you are worst thing on Veeky Forums right now.

Thanks many hours later, user.

Anyone got the cap of the guy constantly fighting his GM's increasingly over-the-top attempts to force his character into his incestuous magical realm?

>edgardo
>epic
Dude, it's the story of a guy who broke a homebrew. Do you realize how much of an accomplishment that's not? That's like conquering obesity while detained in Auschwitz.

Just because it's overwritten and bogged down in superfluous detail doesn't mean it's epic.

That didn't happen

That was established long ago and OP knew it.

> Also, OP, take note: a screencap of a post barely a few days old does not qualify as a "classic".
I wouldn't even mind so much if it were at least interesting or at all "epic". As it is, it's basically just "Hurr hurr, I shot a baby out of a cannon, isn't that hilarious?"

Some people enjoy the stories. Some don't. I try to curate a collection of stories worth reading, regardless if they are well written or believable.

As is the norm, I ask you to choose wisely. I'm not around for long this time.

>Is this what Veeky Forums is reduced to? Asinine screencap threads?

Oh my god kill yourself

Pig Fucker sounds familiar to me, but I can't quite remember what it is. Care to share?

Certainly user, mayhaps it will jog your memory.

Oh shut up, it's entertaining and people like it. If you don't like it go whine into your waifu-pillow.

Ah, okay I know this one. I had it saved 2 computers ago, but it was saved as "Beep Beep".
WHM's best, honestly.

Thank you
And you, i was in that thread and was mainly just pissed at all the space the pro retard story people took up, jesus christ it's an rpg story, the best thing you've done with your collaborative imagination group is commit child abuse in an effort to prove how much more stupid your definition of stupid is than the average non-retard non asshole

>it's insipid and plebs like it.
FTFY.

And spare me the /b/ tier trashtalk, it's not my fault you have poor, maybe non-existent standards. If I wanted any salt off of you I'd drink your tears.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Here's the second one. Sorry about the delay, writing up stuff for my own campaign.

WHM Has done some really good stuff.

While I agree that "a few days ago" isn't always grounds for a repost, I'm gonna have to say suck it up sugar tits. It's new. It's fresh. Having been around Veeky Forums since about 2008 "Classic" is just overplayed and constantly reposted shit. But some folks haven't seen it. So every time I see "Sir Bearington" or "The guy who won CoC" etc, I just shrug, move on to the next one, and hope it's decent and/or one I haven't seen before. Lighten up man.

No problem.
Do you mind posting Jango Dongsworth? I lost that one in my last computer crash, and its one of my favorites.

Certainly user, its a fine choice.

Of course.

I think you miss the point of that story. It's a casual jab at people who play evil campaigns like evil is just a coat of paint, rather than a different machine altogether.

>I think you miss the point of that story.
This.
I actually like that story because it has more of a point than most screencaps.

The rape factory cap is only mildly amusing in that it was discussed for 284 posts, which is classic Veeky Forums.
Like spiders in vaginas or marbles in asses.

Also, lighten up.

>Is this what Veeky Forums is reduced to? Asinine screencap threads?
At least it isn't a quest :^)

Too bad it's a STORY and not something that actually happened in a game, making garbage and not related to Veeky Forums

Not sure if it's super hilarious or exactly rare, but I just like this one a lot.

Fuck yourself, you clever little shit

This is a worthy tale

Can I get a zip of that? Missing a few of those.

I'm not yet ready to release a zip, I'm afraid. Once I feel the archive is in a good state, I will do so.

The unsorted folder has another 60 images to go through and name.

I'd be happy to assist with requests however.

How about Crazy Crane Waifu? Don't think I've read that one before, and the title excites curiosity.

This is the dumbest.

Certainly user. Its rarely posted as is, and is well written in my opinion.

Clearly your taste his highly refined. Not even God's taste is as refined as the taste you possess. You should start a Fine Greentexts club so others can learn what it is like to have your taste.

>I will never get to play L5R with anybody
>all my friends are Pathfinder or 5e players
>none of them are interested in playing any system that isn't D&D

Choke me, stab me, shoot me, put me out of my misery.

I understand the pain well user. Here, have the only other L5R story I have collected.

Is there an anime with this premise? Sounds like a winner.

Your post is pretty gay and stupid.

>Stories about gaming are only acceptable on Veeky Forums if they are 100% true.
Too bad you're a FAGGOT, making your opinion garbage and somehow related to Veeky Forums.

If you're gonna make something up, make up something interesting.

hey guys, I didnt see it and I like collecting new tg stories.

just let it go and post some shit you like

I mean, some people who PbP have rather intricate setting and rules shit going on. I once played on a Zelda themed PbP that had detailed rules for leveling up, weapons creation and upgrading, and magic, even if in play it was a matter of pretending and respecting these imaginary numbers and lines.
(for the most part, there was no rolling and mods weren't involved in fights. So in "the arena," which was where PvP fights were posted, the players just opened up a private chat and choreographed it out, with deference going to the higher level character.

I've been looking for a while for a cap of some Croatian dude's response what I think was a hypothetical zombie apocalypse. His response was to go deep into the hills and woods of home country where they'd get no visitors and build a fence. A glorious fence that "could tell you why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch. Could tell you where they were when JFK was shot (they were several trees)" and how his fence wouldn't fall down.

Jesus Christ there are some sad faggots posting today. People have been bitching and moaning about 'best of' threads since the beginning, and while it is annoying when its always sir bearington or some other overused screencap, this thread isnt half as bad as you guys are complaining about.

I mean shit, i cant stand weeaboo loli shit but when i see a thread like that on Veeky Forums i dont bump it just to act like a contrarian faggot.

>expecting anything other than memes and cringe in a screencap thread
Here, I saved this just for you.

Oh man, FenceCroat. I wish I had it saved for you, that guy's the hero we need and deserve.

We also have threads about funny stories that never happened

And now, something completely different.

I intended only to reflect the post to illustrated it's foolishness.
EH, a reflection of uninteresting drivel is, unsurprisingly, also uninteresting drivel.
I apologize for the poor quality of my post.

Unless you're referring to my post summarizing user's as saying that only true stories, ones that actually happened in a game, are not garbage.
Because that is what user said.

The ages can do nothing to diminish the fire I feel in my loins every time I read this fond tale.

Lost everything on my comp after a fire, but I'm looking for a WoD story where a mage essentially JoJo'd a demon. Anyone have it?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S TRUE ANYMORE

Sorry, don't got anything that seems to fit that, consider looking at and seeing if something there might fit.

This is great.

just so you know, if you ever can't find that one again it's here
1d4chan.org/wiki/Storythread
no. 103

pic semi-related inasmuch as it's also on the wiki, in the warhammer section

Can someone post the L5R revenge story, where the party was abandoned by the powergamer and it came back to bite him?

>Rogal Dorn stumbles into MGE.png

Have another.

user delivers

jesus christ someone get that man a blanket and some hot cocoa

>ChaoticNeutral.jpg

You're the best, user.

Why is it that L5R stories tend to be the best? Anybody here have experience with the system?

Sorry, I've seen a few (the noodle-shop fail intro springs to mind) but I haven't saved any myself.

>the link still works

Here's an epic one

Here's one I never see enough of.

This one happened recently, but man, was it ever lucky.

Yeah. Never really understood why an AI would try to commit genocide.