Character descriptions

>character descriptions
>my turn comes up

You see a tall slender male human with dark skin and a shaved head. He's weari-

>"Oh you mean like Trayvon user?"

>"Did your character get his starting gear by robbing a pawn shop?"

Everyone in the group is pretty chill except for this one Trump-memeing edgelord. I figured I could slip the description under the radar but no he has to go whole-hog with the fucking Black Lives Matter right out the gate.

Anyone have similar experiences with fake racism at the table? How would you deal with this assclown?

Choot im

Ultimate ironing

You'd think with all of the weird-ass fantasy races and playable monsters in D&D that being a black guy would be relatively normal, fucking morons have to bring their baggage into the fantasy world.

It's actually really easy.

"Kevin, Shut the fuck up with that bullshit."
"We all know you're just doing it to try to be cool, but it just makes you look like you're a desperate for attention cunt."

i can't believe this is real

i don't want to

Is this your first time seeing someone dress up bait?

On /v/ this would have simply been "What is the Ferguson of video games?" or "What games do niggers play?"

I did that but guy has zero self-awareness and just giggles to himself. It's a lot more subtle now, shit like 'makes sure user doesn't handle the treasure we find first!' every now and then, not that hard to ignore but grating.

Then keep it up.

He'll get away with whatever he can, shut him down every time.

You're dealing with a child here, one who will remember every time he got away with being a shitlord.

Don't let him have anything, and let him know that he won't be welcome at the table if that shit continues.

Why are kevins always the biggest shithead's? We have a horrible Kevin, the FLGS on the nearby city has an even shittier kevin, fuck kevins.

I started my campaign in a desert, first encounter is a bunch of nomads... 10minutes of ALLAH HUAKBAR at the table.

i fucking hate my players

Kevin was also the name of my girlfriend's drunken abusive redneck stepdad, who may or may not have been a child molester.

>Play Elf.
>Go home you Knife-Eared cunt! Hur hur so funny roleplay.
>Play Dwarf.
>Go home you Stunted Beer-Swilling Lowlife! Hur hur so funny roleplay.
>Play Nigger.
>Go home Nigger! Not cool bruh....hurts my feel'ns bruh.

Fuck off.

>nigger
>Meaningful insult
>fantasy setting

bringing irl politics into fantasyland is way different

>Anyone have similar experiences with fake racism at the table? How would you deal with this assclown?

By growing up and growing a thicker skin, Trayvon.

>"What games do niggers play?"

Dragon Ball Z games.

Good job. Your thinly veiled race bait thread got some replies. Nice touch trying to playing the hero this time though.

There are no elves in real life so you can laugh at them and call their men women and their women men all you want, in and out of character. In character, you could also get away with being a /pol/lack at the table and everyone should be fine, so long as you are only so when speaking in character and your fellow players know what's going on. Out of character, you'd better at least make sure you are around like-minded people who enjoy constant chimp jokes as mucha s you do.

>Why are kevins always the biggest shithead's?
It's a universal law

He just wants that double D, if you know what I mean.

If someone made some lame retort accusing me of "trying to be cool" I'd probably assume they were a sperglord.

Not like someone like that would care.

So you could day he wanted their dorks

Kevin, shut the fuck up with that bullshit.

>I figured I could slip the description under the radar but no he has to go whole-hog with the fucking Black Lives Matter right out the gate.

So you deliberately made a stereotypical black guy who you knew would garner the attention of the meme spewing edgelord and you're now upset?

fuck you kevin stop showing evryone my fuckin devantart you piece of shit

What is stereotypical about OP's character?

One guy is really insistent 40k is only white English people. So I like to play Crimson Fists/Tallarns/whatever

I had a fellow PC who would pick fights with the Eastern folk in our campaign because they had dark skin. He would just shout "NIGGER" in character and antagonize them.

Later in the campaign, they showed up again(they were merchants), recognized me as the bro who was pretty chill, but remembered my partner as the bastard who would fight them for no reason.

We ganged up on the racist guy and beat his shit in before turning him into the guards for his varied crimes.

Actually my black friends prefer Naruto games, but yeah, anime fighters are a safe bet.

Fighters. Blacks love fighting games and being huge fucking weebs it's hilarious

the best is black gay furries in the FGC

We deep in the swamp now bois

Show him this.

I started my campaign on Tatoonine, first encounter is with a bunch of Tusken Raiders...10 minutes of ALLAHU AKBAR at the table.

I joined in. Much fun was had by all.

>play in weekly DnD game, at the FLGS
>one of the players is a PoC
>plays a Half-Orc Barbarian named Ja-Orkus Jones
>constantly asks, "Where da elf wimmin at?!"
>town guard always hassle him
>claims he's just "help'n dem niggas out." When selling homemade potions to townsfolk. Not sure what's in the potions but he has used them to kill before so...
>his buddy is a White Male Paladin claiming to be his parole warden.

Great group.

>>>Go home you Stunted Beer-Swilling Lowlife! Hur hur so funny roleplay.
Fair criticism

I just don't play with assclowns. Seems real simple.

Sort of makes sense because what kinds of people trigger other people is not the weird space aliens or whatever. It's the 'them' who are almost the 'us' that strikes a nerve in people. Just ask the shia and the sunni.