Warned you cunts that the spaceship was leaving. You didn't listen

Warned you cunts that the spaceship was leaving. You didn't listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

reneweconomy.com.au/origin-energy-trials-solar-trading-blockchain-start-power-ledger-91263/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taking a while to fuel up, wondering if we are even going up today...

MOM ARE WE THERE YET

almost son...

If I didnt finish getting just'd twice in a row on my stop orders I might dip in on this. Both times it just tapped me and fucked me with a 20% loss.

I was on board all this time u cheeky cunt m8

then get ready for another joost u idiot. this power shit is all fraud. hyped up mechine with no substance, even if they made partnership with tesla I dont give damn about that shit as their mainnet 2019 , just hyped big tank blonde pr firm

why wont you poo in the loo pajeet?

I wont lie, I completely agree with you. Theres simply no realistic way they could implement this in a manner that would enable them to contro l power distribution without buying the entire netwrok and production apparatus. Its impossible. This is on par with solar roadways. Still, I made a killing when it first started mooning.

so we going to a dollar this year or not?

>Feminazi Ledger going to $1
>ever

Its dropping to .30c again just wait

> pretending to understand infrastructure

State credentials now

im certain its PND crews. the coordinated facebook spam lines up perfectly with the pumps

Pretending people are gonna start trading power credits with total complicity of existing infrastructure. Please, tell me where you got your degree in idiotology.

Agreed mladies will pump this hard because tfw no gf

They're working with the WA and New Zealand state power companies you mong

Origin is the biggest energy company, and they are already working there.

>pretending normies are going to go through the trouble of converting their fiat into digital currency so they can trade power units for electricity
>pretending the fees in doing so wont fuck them in the ass and increase the price per kwh by 20%

Its not even that crazy. Big companys are going to adopt the system. They already invested millions in it. Elon Musk is going to invest in it. Once companys dopted you do not need the average australian to adopted.

Elon Musk cant even pay his employees. His investments mean fuck all without government gibs.

do u even simple research? average australian can pay in sparkz, no need to contact blockchain ever

Well, that is why the Australian government is investing in it. And that is why Elon Musk person net worth is 30 billion. He is investing his own money. The average Australian is already selling their solar panel energy to companies. If one company adopts it then boom.

That still requires a conversion at some point. Consumers are the laziest people imaginable. They will not do so willingly.

im lookin for Hitlers ship to the moon muthafucka

>Big companys are going to adopt the system.
The same line of bullshit shills repeat like parrots about OMG, NEO, LINK, WTC, MONA, CVC, GRS, DOGE, POTCOIN, CHANCOIN

FUCK OFF SHILLS, PROOF OR GTFO

there is nothing on the horizon, not until next year.

business slows down in australia in december,

power ledger will be in a start challenge comp next feb hosted by richard branson, until then nothing

They are already working with the biggest energy distributor in Australia.

It's not too late, BTC will crash even harder on the weekend and POWR will remain a nice project that will eventually grow to the moon

>FUCK OFF SHILLS, PROOF OR GTFO

reneweconomy.com.au/origin-energy-trials-solar-trading-blockchain-start-power-ledger-91263/

>three-month technical trial
>Results of another trial, involving 10 households and about 20 people at the Busselton Lifestyle Village
thanks for at least posting something but this is a great big Nothing

The fucking technology has already been proven to work, they are just testing for the sake of testing it more. I dont really give shit. Keep your money on BTC and BCH and etherume when it crashes in a few months.

If youre revoluttionizing a 100 yr old infrastructure, any meaningful step is not "nothing". Im betting on that trial to be successful

POWER has run out of power.

I don't see anything happening until Feb 2018.
Taking my coins elsewhere. no losses.