What is, in your opinion, the best space marine colour?

What is, in your opinion, the best space marine colour?

> CHAT SHIT GET PURGED

Caliban green.

Blood of heretics

Minotaurs
Astral Claws
Tiger Claws
Carcharodons
Red Scorpions
Star Phantoms
Executioners
Fire Hawks
Mantis Warriors
Sons of Medusa

Badab War had the coolest looking chapters.

Ultramarines.
Blue and gold or blue and white, both are excellent.

/thread

I like ultrasmurfs, and I don't understand all the hate from Veeky Forums. Blue is a cool colour, and they get shit done more than any other chapter. Their primarch has the most humorous name as well.

I don't really like the Mantis Warriors or the Sons of Medusa, and I do feel the Star Phantoms, Carcharodons and Minotaurs are rather plain, but I respect your opinion otherwise.

Why is silver always so sexy on marines?

Astral Claws are pretty good, don't like the chapters fluff but in terms of colour blue/silver always looks good. It's pretty much the same scheme the Solar Auxillia have and it looks good on them.

>Rifleman squad form up!

Auric Patricians have truly Patrician taste.

There's a minor chapter with the exact same scheme but a different symbol. So you can drop the fluff and keep the colors.

Loyalist plebs pls

Black and red, obviously. Badass, and also because it triggers some paintspergs around here.

Its silver

He does have a point.

Hey I remember those guys, from the fourth edition codex I believe. Unfortunately none can compare to the Mexican marines for me.

but then he posted a marine the exact color and presumably smell and internal consistency of baby shit

I always liked the look of ultramarines and salamanders. Can't think of any factions that make green/blue look bad so its either green or blue for me.

>implying that isn't the appeal

Nurgle armies are so fun to paint. Everything's disgusting in its own unique way.

>The Apostles of MinthRas
Great colorscheme, pic related, but just never mentioned again.

>Swords of Khargoth
Nice fluff, decent colorscheme...never mentioned again. You can only find an archived site of their source now, which is sad.

>Hakanor's Reavers
Excellent colorscheme and fluff, pity they'd be a bitch to paint.

Oracles of Change deserve a mention for being sane and not Thousand Sons.

...you paint them with your own dookies, don't you?

>I don't understand all the hate from Veeky Forums
It's almost entirely from Matt Ward and his retarded 'spiritual liege, better than you, codex is absolute law' fluff.

>not thinning your paints in urine

I don't play ultrasmurfs but I like em too, the new rules for them make them less appealing to me, I liked them more when they were just average marines that got shit done without question.

His fist isn't Iron at all