Are there any games designed around playing as a party of animals? Actual animals, not anthromorphic stuff...

Are there any games designed around playing as a party of animals? Actual animals, not anthromorphic stuff. Also not furry stuff. Just a ragtag gang of woodland critters saving their forest and shit.

Any answers along the lines of "druids" are cheating, and the offending poster will have his birthday taken away.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ikuisuuden_Laakso
greatandsmallrpg.blogspot.com/p/great-small-quick-start-pack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bunnies and Burrows is a thing. Pretty sure there was a 3.5/PF splat with a broader cross-section of the animal kingdom as well (Noble Wild, I think?).

Noble Wild is pretty much exactly what I had in mind. Thanks user

Goat Simulator

Ikuisuuden Laakso

What animal would Veeky Forums play as?

Secrets of Cats for Fate Core.

Even has a second supplement.

Both are totally free.

Hyena Wizard
Elephant Paladin
Honeybadger Fighter
Cheetah Rogue

r8 my party

How come there's always that one faggot who comes into Veeky Forums and tries to answer a request for a Veeky Forums by recommending a video game?

Yfw da bears win da superb owl

Mouse Guard. You play as, well, mice, and your job is to be one of the rangers and quasi-soldiers who keep the roads between the different mouse cities and towns clear and patrol the 'scent wall' that keeps the borders of mousedom from being invaded by larger animals.

Pic related.

I think a panther or jaguar would be fun. Maybe a wolf, but only if the whole party was going to

That's anthroshit, which OP doesn't want.

>How come there's always that one faggot who comes into Veeky Forums and tries to answer a request for a Veeky Forums by recommending a video game?
Because while long ago, people on Veeky Forums were people from other boards on Veeky Forums who came here because they shared an interest in RPGs, today a fair number of posters have come here because they heard this was a "cool" place to hang out on, even if they've never played a tabletop RPG before.

Not saying this to imply any sort of seekret club, just pointing out that a demographic shift seems to have occurred.

Also, I have a couple RPGs where you play as cats.

The mice in it are bipedal, but otherwise not very anthropomorphic-styled. They're depicted like actual field mice but standing on their hind legs and with thumbs, in terms of art.

We have forgotten much.

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Ikuisuuden_Laakso

>The Warren is a tabletop role-playing game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.

>someone translated it

I saw that too! I'll probably wind up picking it up now.

>Watership Down: The Game
Interesting.

>muh Veeky Forums
Do you go on /b/ and complain about how /b/ used to be good too?

There's "muh Veeky Forums" and then there's giving a non-answer to OP's question. This faggot might as well have suggested an anime with animal protagonists, or said "read Watership Down" for all the good his post does to address the question.

And you're also a massive faggot for defending his faggotry.

greatandsmallrpg.blogspot.com/p/great-small-quick-start-pack.html

How many people are in this thread because of the jungle book remake?

not honey badger barbarian.

think before you post next time sweetheart.

>Elephant Paladin
Basically a Holyphant.

Brilliant!

>worst of all, other rabbits
I hate rabbits who disagree with me, but I hate other animals even more!

Bed time for bunnies bump.

Wow, this sounds interesting as fuck.

>How many people are in this thread because of the jungle book remake?
I forgot that was even a thing, and I just printed an ad for it last week.

>captcha says model train scenery count as trees

genius rhetoric

birb
def. a birb

theyr eIMPORTANT

Here's a classic.