I made a million dollars in crypto this year because I'm not retarded like 90% of the people here...

I made a million dollars in crypto this year because I'm not retarded like 90% of the people here. You could trade using a dart board and you'd still make like 25x your money in the Summer.

I am sick of my poor friends, and they are all jealous of me now. I didn't tell them how much I made, but the can tell it's a lot by how much I travel and how little I work now, and all the new awesome shit I bought.

A few of them even jokingly asked me for money. How do I make a new group of friends while dumping these leeches? Poor people really are disgusting in so many ways, I have seen the truth.

>Poor people really are disgusting in so many ways, I have seen the truth.
I made 1 btc with $100. will i make it sir?

>things that never happened
kys

this post, i...i cant even

lel hope you accounted for taxes

If you weren't a shitty friend you could have told them about the opportunities as you were getting rich rather than keeping it all to yourself like the egoistical faggot that you are

Fucking easily. Currently at .25 with a 300 dollar investment. This is stupid easy. My go to method so far is to watch for long washouts and then buy in once its become an established pattern. New coin listings also make an easy 20-35%.

i told them and they laughed at me and called me a conspiracy theorist. Who is laughing now fagots?

Braaaaaapppp

stfu you boring cunt

iktf and im not even close to a millionaire almost 1/10th of that

> 3 UHHHHHH 6l

what did you mean by this

also who is this and do they take it in the pooper?

>Poor people really are disgusting in so many ways, I have seen the truth.

the "lower" classes are indeed low in many senses: morally and intellectually most of all, they are the most degenerate group of people who make all the wrong decisions which gladly keep them where they are.
This for some reason eludes americans, but we in the old countries of civilized europe have known for a while. Do not make the mistake of taking pity.

You get new friends, but you're a bitch for not being loyal. Also, just mention you started an online business/project and that's why you travel. Spending money on consumables outside of necessities makes you not really any better than them, you're just disproportionate now.

The question is how we get rid of you

can someone for the love of god tell me who this thot is PLEASE

Sounds like you should get some real friends.

rich and doesnt even share how to help us retards make a simple grand
i call larp
also this is /biz, why you even here

Seriously. Coworkers are so annoying now. "Jokingly" asking me to pay off their student loans, etc... Get it together.

Went dumpster diving
In October. Sold my findings on eBay
Made 563 in one month. Free money
> spent it all on etherum

this is what im here for, this is the gold thruth that i believe in the depths of every lie posted in this selfjerk larpfest

>calling 1 million dollars rich
>thinks 1 million dollars is automatically a larp
The eternal poorfag everyone.

I bet you just started browsing Veeky Forums within the last month.

You can't buy loyalty and lifelong friends bro and it sounds like your current 'friends' are better off without you. Have fun buying new friends and a new girl but remember if anything ever happens you can't expect those people to stick around. Keep being entitled and see where it gets you.

AJ Applegate

Wait if you've made it to that point why the fuck would you have a job?

its not the number but because of the number said.

It shouldn't bother you. There is no reason why you should give them anything. But getting upset by people asking is just silly.

They probably have to ask their boss for a raise every year, but you don't see their boss firing them over it.

>retarded OP got lucky buying ethereum in february and thinks he's smart

Even a blind retard could have gotten rich buying any shitcoin in feb-april

nah dude, hes clearly a high iq individual and is now a higher class because of his wit, intellegence, and pure sex appeal.

All I know is that I'm up the same from less than $1000 and I didn't even trade ICOs. Everyone should have at least a few hundred thousand if they started in May.

lmao

Here in the Netherlands we have a saying:

"The brazen ones own half the world."

So if you want to be succesful it is your duty to cheekily overstep convention.

share your secrets with us , what do i buy?

I told my friends about crypto and we all bought high and sold low together and only made a 3x return on our investments since march which is terrible if you think about it

u dumb nigger? who gives a shit also proof or never happend

The secret is to keep buying high and selling low until you're out of money.

thanks brother, hopefully i can find this exact video