What are some settings with characters that could take on 40k's God-Emperor?

What are some settings with characters that could take on 40k's God-Emperor?

Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalpa_(aeon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Alice's caterpillar?

I think it's the lady of pain's winter wear.

It's The Worm.

>tfw you will never see 'Eaven Stompin' Gorken Morken face the Getter Emperor of Mankind

It's daddy of Big E

Forgotten Realms - because Elminster.

>philosopher
>the only way he kills people is by being somewhat immune to one really popular type of weapon
>and thrashing about because he's a fucking worm
>gets killed by a bridge and his arch nemesis: a river
Your emperor isn't that hard.

All part of his plan.

But Leto is incredibly fast and incredibly strong.

Back when he had legs, he could casually leap 30 meters into the air, and decapitate people with his bare hands.

He's immune to everything, BUT water. Even if he's shot in the face, that doesn't matter, since his brain is replaced with ganglia.

He died because he wanted to. Everything he did from the moment he bonded with the sandtrout was all a plan that took his entire life and his death to complete.

He also wasn't immune to any weapons iirc. The lasgun Duncan fired at him in the start of the book did damage to him, Duncan just grazed him and hit one of his vestigial feet-flipper things. He was immune to poisons and knives though.

Real talk though, Leto couldn't take Big E in an actual fight, but he would outplan him so hard the two would never even come into contact.

>Douse planet in water
>Win

>Lonely
>Clones the same James Bond wannabe faggot to fight him for centuries because why not

>Creates/inspires a religion of super-feminists who enslave men by fucking them into submission.

>Scrapes his knee playing and kills himself crying.

Leto confirmed for colossal psychic pussy.

Arrakis had water on it, never stopped him getting killed.

He'd ride up on his cart and whack you with his tail.

engaging headcanon:
>"Is the Warmaster ready?" the Emperor called, using the words of the ancient
Terra ritual.
>Horus chose to answer him in the Chaos way: "May thy knife chip and
shatter!" He pointed to the Emperor's blade on the floor, indicating that the Emperor should advance and take it.

The World Over Heaven, from the somewhat crappy Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game that came out somewhat recently.

To be fair to Emps, the writing of that game was bullshit. "Same kind of stand" my ass.

The "same kind of stand" had been done already since Part 3. Unlike Dragon Ball Super, Star Wars EP VII & many others however, it doesn't even try to deny it's rehashing old shit.

He didn't clone Duncan to fight him, it just happened that a lot of the Duncans ended up hating him after several decades, more of a side effect. Also the Fish Speakers were rationalized pretty well.

The Fish Speakers came across like Frank Herbert was homophobic when he was explaining them to Duncan.

>take on 40k's God-Emperor?
Anyone who isn't a corpse

There tons.

Big E is smalltime. Literally got his ass beat by a big ork.

Are you talking about the rape metaphor? I think you took away the wrong parts of his message. He was comparing a predatory standing army vs. a nurturing one, kind of ridiculous but hey I guess we'll never know for sure, not in this lifetime.

He implied that the masculine energy of an all-male army would degenerate into homosexuality.

>>who enslave men by fucking them into submission.

Hey, if I could make my magical realm happen I'd make it happen.

really? it's been a long time, I thought he just said that a patriarchal army would turn on the citizenry given enough peace time

Oh damn.

where do i enlist

No he implied that violence was almost sexual in it's primal importance to males. That the ultimate expression of masculinity was domination, or at least the attempt of it. Only bitches accept their fate.

Transformers shits all over the 40k universe.

Alternity especially.

>Horus

Is it true that Unicron is like Dr.Manhattan in that he perceives his past, present and future, but does this across all dimensions he is present in?

mfw he has destroyed 24% of all known dimensions

>Only bitches accept their fate.
Is that really a desirable feature in an army?

For the army he needed for his plan yes.

This motherfucker walks into the universe and goes to slap your God-Emperor, how hard is it to stop him?

Yes, because they were more than soldiers. They were like priestesses and teachers too.

That is a damn good pic of canon fishspeakers.

They need big arms if they're going to carry around Duncan with just one.

Didn't Duncan think they were beefy dudes at first too?

Me thinks the Emperor liked snu-snu, and sought to spread his joy.

So I just reverse image searched this picture to figure out where it came from and subsequently started reading it. This is some fucking C0DA M.Kirkbrid shit. "Reach heaven by violence" is LITERALLY in one of the 37 lessons of Vivec.

Author take a lot of inspiration from video games as well as real world religion. Its some good shit.

"Slay God, topple His Throne and build your Heaven from the ruins."

Forgot my pic.

Also

"Not all good dead are wise. Not all evil ones are foolish. Still, we shall always strive to do good."

Good deeds*

Fuck. Batting 0s here.

HOLY SHIT THEY EVEN USE THE WORD KALPA. IS THIS WHOLE DAMN THING JUST ONE BIG FUCKING ELDERSCROLLS FAN-FICTION? EITHER WAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON AND I LOVE IT

stop by /co/ next time there's an update the author usually stops by to answer questions

>two sets of teeth

Three, actually.

Her teeth really make an impact on her self image.

Stop being dumb.

You are being dumb.

It's Sanksrit.

Means Aeon/Eon, or relatively long period of time.

The most common usage is the length of existence of a cycle of creation or Universe, from beginning to end.

Although this varies, of course.

They can stand for human scales of time, or at the minimum, millions if not tends of billions of years.

I think he was being facetious

Don't forget to read the side stories that are occasionally underneath the pages or the mouseover text.

idiot.

No, he's right. I was being dumb.

He would warp out of the dimension after the itch the permanent ork colonies inside him are big enough to drive him mad. Meks would have a field day in him

Not him but I don't remember him thinking they were beefy dudes. Leto did selectively breed most of humanity to be stronger and faster over his lifetime though; Moneo wrecked Duncan's shit with literally no effort and he was an old man and considered weak compared to his daughter. He actually called Duncan an "old model" and laughed at him ever trying to hurt him with how slow he was in comparison.

Honestly with all the shit the Duncans had to deal with it's no wonder most of them snapped and tried to rebel against the Golden Path.

That wouldn't do anything. The God Emperor of Mankind simply erases Leto's soul with a stern glance like he did to Horus, only without any emotional conflict. I like Leto, but he's a goddamn ant compared to the GEOM.

Leto is a community.

He uses the voice and makes the Emperor kill himself, having predicted this entire fight 10 years ago.

So, no one else is gonna touch on the implications of both God-Emperors meeting, becoming bros, and wreaking all sorts of shit upon the universe while riding around in a soft top muscle car with their mutual friend and drug connection, Jeff?

That's not going to do shit against the guy holding back the Four Gods of Chaos and preventing the entire universe from being consumed by the warp. Leto's powers are only impressive in that he's similar to an Alpha Class psyker. The most powerful psyker in the entire history of 40K is going to blow him out of the water with mental mojo.

was the Emperor all that powerful back in the day?

The Age of Strife and the churning of the warp probably ensured that nothing too powerful could form without being born scrambled.

But the warp is calmer in 40k than 30k.

Abominations like the Apex Twins I imagine would be Emperor level I imagine were it not for the fact that the Emperor is having psychic rich diet buffs and sitting on an enormous blinged out psychic amplifier.

Giorno

And most reanimated corpses.