Hi

Hi.

What do you guys think about ripple?
A buddy of mine is gonna invest a lot into this and I might follow in his footsteps but im not quite sure yet.

I just wanted to hear it from the pro's.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/
fortune.com/2017/11/28/arrington-xrp/
youtube.com/watch?v=_CfOLnaCHgw
youtube.com/watch?v=sVe33nMbYSo
hacked.com/ripple-xrp-poised-for-another-breakout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you dont like to make big gains on your investment, sure go all in

aight, thx

my bro also told me to use the gatehub wallet for XRP, pretty sure its a good choice right

Good investment for people who don’t know how to daytrade and have the patience to hold for 6-18 months.
You WILL see decent gains over the course of 2018, but don’t expect a 10x or so.
Probably most hated coin on Veeky Forums. Don’t listen to all the fud, next year will be fine for XRP

haha cool ,thx man

Bought in in February this year, haven’t sold a single xrp. Still buying more. No regrets. You‘ll be doing fine

And what would be the best and safe wallet for this payment?

thanks

Ledger Nano S Hardware wallet.
Buy on an exchange, send them to your ledger. Easy as that.

thats my method. i use the nano s.

cheers for the comments

why are you fucking retards incapable of making a paper wallet?

What about long term. There’s a huge supply. Assuming adoption by banks worldwide, where does XRP’s price land?

XRP is a comfy coin with a steady growth. It ranges between $0.17-0.22 . Keeping in mind it was below one cent on the begining of the year to get to 0.20 isn't to bad. This is would I call a penny stock. No lambos on the end of this trip but you still can make profit. I expect it to get to around 0.50 by next year. Pretty much a definition of buy and forget.

Yeah I don't get it. Paper is clearly the best cold storage.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

fortune.com/2017/11/28/arrington-xrp/

view these clips

youtube.com/watch?v=_CfOLnaCHgw

youtube.com/watch?v=sVe33nMbYSo

hacked.com/ripple-xrp-poised-for-another-breakout/
also see these previous posts
it is a future coin and long term....

I have absolutely no idea. If you want to have better insight into the whole ripple/xrp space I recommend you to check out David schwartz‘ tweets and posts on xrpchat. He is the chief cryptographer at ripple and legit as fuck.
Also search for Hodor‘s blogs on xrp. Both reliable sources, no shilling, on point.
Some people say xrp may reach 20$ over the next years, some say it may reach over 100 bucks. Inwould be happy with everything from 1-5 dollars over the next Five years

Cool. Thanks for the info! I’m pretty happy to hodl a few thousand for years. It doesn’t cost me much.

Can link and xrp both be successful? Can they both get swift partnerships? Or are they competing for the same companies?

Logo looks fucking stupid. Nobody is going to buy it.

Different use cases.

Buy 50% XRP and 50% IOTA and sit on your stack a year or two. The gains will be substantial..

The main problem with XRP is the sheer amount of BTC that would need to be put into it, to make it 2x. Always a bad indicator.

60% of xrp is traded in Fiat no one gives a fuck

Best thing that could happen is coinbase adoption. This will have a significant impact on price. I‘d love to see that over the next 6 months

you should look somewhere else, literally EVERYWHERE else if you want to hear it from the pros

>Not understanding how markets work...
BTC/FIAT whatever, the sheer amount needed means the coin will never moon, just rise and fall as it has proven to do so.

Ripple is a solid choice if you are looking for something closer to a traditional investment with gradual long term gains. It has a solid history and large extremely well funded dev team and probably the most real world partnerships and usage then any other coin. Lots of ppl here shitshit on it because it kinda goes against what crypto is supposed to be about, taking the power away from banks and giving it back to the people. But from a purely investment standpoint, you should do just fine investing in this. I'd expect up to 4x returns over several years. Not as fast as many other coins out there, but one of the least likely coins to experience a total failure in my opinion.

In other words it's low risk low yield.

A wider use of xrp will also gradually increase the xrp burn rate. It won’t do much, but you definitely WILL see a deflationary effect on coins in circulation over the years. Talking 5 year terms

I've also been researching Ripple. It's one of the first cryptocurrencies, started way, way back in early 2000's. \biz hates it, but if you read up on it, you'll see how it's purpose makes sense. Ripple is the protocol, XRP is the currency, in token form.

It cannot be mined.

What Ripple does is compliment payment transactions by cutting their overhead by 30%. Corporate banks are adopting it and considering the number of financial transactions that they do, the overhead reduction XRP allows makes a whole lot of sense, due to the cost reduction.

I always look around for material and I pay for research material as well. The Financial Times (FT.com, no bullshit) hailed it. Which in my books is a plus.

As another user said, it's not really a stock for daytrade. It's more one to be held onto for mid-term.

I've read otherwise. Problems with their CS, loss of funds, slow payouts and so on.

Xrp is dead to me

How many different coins can it hold? I currently have 7 in my portfolio.

Go buy some LINK, you'll be living under a bridge givin handies for change in no time

Hahahaha awesome