I have 10 ethereum. How rich will I be in a few years??

I have 10 ethereum. How rich will I be in a few years??

You will have 10 ETH.

Correct you can't cash out.

Y not

More money than I have now.
But by no means "rich".

Try it. You literally can't.

Ignore him it's a fucking retarded meme some autistic cunt has started pushing this week.

>Correct you can't cash out.

I honestly don't get how this meme is supposed to be funny.

To be fair you can't cash out of some places without going through a shitload of loops, such as Bittrex. Coinbase and Binance are ok though.

>meme

It's stupid, but its stupidity is sort of what works. It's like the laziest shit FUD you can muster.

It's almost like the funny bit is that anybody wastes time posting it.

Yeah it makes no sense.
I mean, as far as I know, all the exchanges where you can send dollars to, will let you withdraw dollars to your bank account.
so it's really retarded, and everyone who actually put money into crypto probably knows that it's not true.

Just noticed my own ID, lads.
How fucked am I?

Anyone new to crypto/biz might think twice when they see it's darn near impossible to cash out

You’ll probably have between 10 to 15k in two years.

Ure gonna get Goxxed lad rip in peace.

Take your coins out of exchanges ASAP

I out 1k fiat into coins and made 5k. Was wondering how to cash out. Checked on Kraken and max daily withdrawal is €130 .... What the fuck ? Other places would have higher rate but the fees are 5%+ fuck

Shes a 5 at best. Everyone looks better when their dolled up.

>You will have 10 ETH.
This is the only guy that got it right in the whole fucking thread.

i lose so much time taking all my shit in and out of exchanges
but the paranoia is too strong

AWW HERRO U WAN SUM FUUUUUUK BIC BOI~

Sell your ETH for odn until Christmas then buy eth again. Do this to double your stack or stay poor

>autism

OOOOO YOOH EAT BEEP BIC BOI YAAA FUK ON MAI PUSSI SO GOOT YAAA

Thank you Jess you always do it for me.

crypto will die in the next few years once the vapourwave of decentralized blows away

the only coin i have right now is ethereum. And i really dont get why this coin wont liftoff. Im a programmer and i understand why ethereum is the coin to triple the value already invested in bitcoin. The smart contract is a huge advantage over the other coins. so how long will be the media be advertising bitcoin instead of the real solution that will be implemented on companies all over the world to do busyness and offer products and solutions in a safe way ?