How open-minded is your character when it comes to romance?

How open-minded is your character when it comes to romance?

Have your read Imagica?
Around those levels.

Not *that* open minded

It's good, clean, fun!

I dunno, my paladin has probably dealt with too many monster rape victims to be any kind of into the sort of thing you're implying.

Not very.

But sharing minds is the ultimate sensual pleasure. Both parties know what they want.

>too many
Wow, your GM must be bad

Hey, it's easy to go over just enough monster rape victims.

Although all told I'm not sure what just the right number is.

What if the players fault for not getting there fast enough?

It depends how involved it is. Romance is fine, but I feel creeped out roleplaying sexual encounters with a male GM.

She's Tiefling who's pretty much only into elves and half-elves. I decided this based on the fact that the GM hates elves and I know it annoys him. This is revenge for him repeatedly insulting and assaulting elves and half-elves who were only trying to help in the campaign I ran several months ago.

>his is revenge for him repeatedly insulting and assaulting elves and half-elves who were only trying to help

Sounds like he had a complex.

>not getting there fast enough
What did GM set the whole thing up in the first place?

If he was struck with the horrible, near incurable disease known as love he'd probably be up for it but there's a good chance it'd get in the way of gambling, freeloading, wanderlust, and 1 man circlejerking the concepts and ideals of probability.

I'll admit, at first it was just implied backstory stuff of my own invention. Then there was the weird cult werewolf rape den. That was tastefully mostly undescribed where it counted though of course there was then dealing with the unfortunate consequences.

My fighter will fuck damn-near anything if he's drunk enough, but usually he sticks with whatever woman the brothel lets him buy.

I plan on doing a campaign later where all of his bastard children eventually track him down and ask him just what the fuck he was thinking banging that many whores and naive farmers' daughters.

Most of my characters romances happen surprisingly organically. Neither I or the gm every really plan it. If it makes sense for my character to try dating then it happens, and if it doesn't I'm surprised by my gms aptitude for role-playing sexual tension.

Romance involving themselves or romance in general?

Either one

Personal: most any humanoid and female as long as it's got a pretty face and body

General: anything between two consenting individuals of sexual maturity for their respective species that doesn't involve and permanent damage to either party unless it's some weird thing to do with their natural biology.

As long as it isn't sharp or toxic, I'm in.

My pilot just married a religious extremist and a toaster after she realized her entire social life is a Patrick Bateman-esque nightmare.

So uh, pretty open-minded.

My character romances himself pretty often.

He's lonely ;_;

One, and well placed.

Not interested, though there may be a Luke/Leia thing building between her and her brother.

Well...

Easymodo: Not-really-ERP-but-it's-ERP online campaign, playing an Unbound Eidolon (essentially a weaker, self-willed eidolon without a Summoner), capable of self-alteration and limited magic; so far, there's been very little that hasn't been on the 'open to try' side of the table, including being sensuously swallowed by a colossal red dragon. Yeah. One of those characters, one of those campaigns.

Normalmodo: Human sorcerer who went off to find adventure and constantly regrets not specifying what sort; to date, however, he's either seduced, romanced, slept with or been on the receiving end of one (or more) of the above with: A human, an elf, a half-elf, a dryad, a naiad, a selkie, a pair of beastfolk and a djinn. He's also been practically molested and damn near raped by a gnoll and a goblin, who happen to be party members. The guy who plays the bard keeps joking that we should be keeping score by this point.

Hardomodo: Frankensteinean experiment by mad wizard, freed by the party and given new identity and purpose. I honestly dread the day the subject of romance comes up, since he was, according to the original idea, just supposed to be a throwaway 'oh shit, session just started and you died, here's something to play for the night' sort of character that hung around far, far longer than any of us expected, and I'm not sure if I even want the eight-foot-tall behemoth to know, or learn, what romance, love or sex even -are-.

He has little to no experience with romance, if any at all which may have come from a relative. Also he was raised in the wild basically, so notions of what is proper or normal are fairly foreign to him.

So with these I want to say he'd be quite open-minded, though understandably naive and nervous about romance.