LOL

banned4life

news.bitcoin.com/turkey-religious-ministry-bitcoin-not-appropriate-to-buy-or-sell-for-islamic-believers/

>good news

god damn do I hate muslims

is that even a muslim?

Virtual money, although used by some sectors as a means of exchange, can not be regarded as money because it does not have the prestige and credibility that the state provides, and because there is no central financial institution behind it and it is not under government guarantee.”

Lol what a bunch of fucking cucks

Muslims are redpilled. They know Bitcoin is a scam.

good maybe if islam forbids bitcoins nobody will be a muslim anymore

OH FUCK SELL IOTA

well pack your stuff boys, Bitcoins isn't going anywhere

what a bunch of fucking phonies, bitcoin fights the jews, thats it, as a Neo Nazi financial invstor, i declare war against fake Islamic Exremists

I forgot all about the part where the Quran talks about not buying Bitcoin.

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINK

kek

ERDOGAN JEW PUPPET

WGAF
>Implying oil sheiks aren't balls deep in crypto already

>implying oil sheikhs actually care about religion and dont just use it as a means of control

welp. Its time to get back to selling kebabs and sexually assaulting Caucasian women with blue eyes

Islam is a political ideology posing as a religion.
Of course they want you to only use the states authorized money and be subservient for life.

Why the fuck do you think they invented religion anyway??

>Why the fuck do you think they invented religion anyway??

>Virtual money, although used by some sectors as a means of exchange, can not be regarded as money because it does not have the prestige and credibility that the state provides, and because there is no central financial institution behind it and it is not under government guarantee.

Stopped reading there. Government is obviously pressuring these fellas to restrict bitcoin cause they’re fucking afraid.

reddit tier but he's not wrong

Hey you seem like a smart guy. What coins are you holding my nigga? I think I will get them too

lol so long turks

>Body type: Rather not say
fucking hell

Jews obviously have these Turks by the balls

Chainlink and Modum

Supreme gentleman.