BCH being added to Coinbase!

I'm thinkin' more than $8k with this update in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=Bitcoin Cash (BCH)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old news and that's not even what it says.

src?

lol wtf, how is that not what it says. And how is this old news. I don't know anyone that knows about it.

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=Bitcoin Cash (BCH)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

coinmarketcal? :)

oui :)

Learn to reply plebbitfag. They're adding withdrawal support for people who had BTC in their cold storage during the chain split. They made no annoucement about adding Bcash to be bought or sold.

found official statement. They will only support withdrawing it, no trades.

stfu fuck up with your stupid bcash

you fucking cuck

hey asshole, watch the attitude. Also, you may be right. Still big though so shut up.

>still big

a big dump that is

Exactly. The new Bcash coming into the market from Coinbase will tank the price.

shut up, no one wants your bcash cuck asshole

Found that too. But it looks like they are not closed off to the idea of adding trading of BCH in the near future either.

Even if y'all are right about only support for withdrawals being added, they also said that they would "make a determination at a later date about adding trading support." If they decide to add trading support then be my guest and don't invest, you'll be missing out.

This is not big you fagtard. This was announced back if August. Everyone knows about this buy you.

*but

It's literally what it says you absolute mongoloid

>thread title "BCH being added to Coinbase"
>literally what it says
Dumb Bcashie.

> Coinbase releases BCH wallet to all holders
> everyone starts dumping BCH for BTC
> BCH crashes to hell, BTC rises to heaven

Fuck your BeCash

*bitstamp
4th largest exchange by volume
haters btfo

You can't be a core supporter and at the same time make fun of cashies.

lmao. Cashies are so dumb.

I'm not even a cashie buy you corecucks are the biggest brainlets on this board. My alts might suffer but I can't wait for your bubble to pop.

Go cry in your hole u just got btfo fag

HAHAHA IF YOU THINK THAT IS THE PLAN THEN GOOD LUCK