ARK delegate

quick question Veeky Forums
what happens if my delegate drops from top 51?
I'm in quarkpool and just noticed that it's on the 49th place.

Before you shill me bizclassic, I hope someone at least answers my questions. Also assuming quarkpool gets BTFO and I have to choose another delegate, what makes bizclassic better than other ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/whale-proof-faucet-promo-giving-thanks-eee3baff6307
arkcoin.net/delegates
calculator.reconnico.com
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know. Faucet is neat i guess.

bumpy

Well if your delegate drops out of the top 51 he will stop forging until he returns to the top 51.

biz_classic is made up of many smaller voters and therefore their position is more secure. They have never dropped out of the top 51 as far as I understand.

i see, so basically if quarkpool drops from top 51 and then gets back in, I don't have to re-vote or some shit, right?

No you won’t have to revote

that's correct. also bizclassic is a pajeet or something, with only one wallet voting for it, biz_classic is the actual delegate.

It is precisely its degree of security in forging that makes bizclassic best. It has built a secure base on voters with 25k or less, whereas most of the other pools are dependent on the whims of a few whales to stay forging.

Also, this, sorry.

See also:
medium.com/@biz_classic/whale-proof-faucet-promo-giving-thanks-eee3baff6307

And jarunik has a nice delegate explorer that can give you the lay of the land:
arkcoin.net/delegates

thanks guys. I have one more questions. I've heard people talking about lowering the cost to vote and unvote from 1 ark to 0.1 ark.

Does it still cost 1 ark or did they drop it to 0.1 in the meantime? If it's still 1 ark, is there a ETA on when it will go down to 0.1?

I unironically believe ARK will be worth 100$ sometime in 2018 so I don't want to pay potentially 200$ just to change my delegate.

Fuck. I'm in quarkpool as well. Thanks for the heads up OP. Might as well go biz now. I have 1110 ARK... can anyone calculate how much I forge daily with that if I joined biz?

>Does it still cost 1 ark or did they drop it to 0.1 in the meantime? If it's still 1 ark, is there a ETA on when it will go down to 0.1?

It still is, unfortunately. The fees won't be lowered for a few months, since the core update is most likely coming in Q1 2018. Tx fees will be lowered from .1 Ark to .01 Ark as well.

calculator.reconnico.com

Is this calc accurate when it comes to biz classic?

>Tx fees will be lowered from .1 Ark to .01 Ark as well.
damnit hurry up so I can start stacking small amounts more efficiently

0.01 is still too high desu.

I don't know why the picked such retarded fee amounts in the first place. But at least it can be changed easily without needing a hard fork

This system would is a good way to live the NEET life once Ark reach a good price
Need to accumulate more ARK

Ok guys, I have to vote for my first time but I don't know who I should vote. What is the best delegate in terms of payout?

0.25 give or take

when the tx fees lower will payout frequency be faster with /ourdelegate/? I know they wait till 1.1 so people wont lose too much to fees with all those staking payouts. Or will it stay 1.1?

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Will most likely be lowered. Keep in mind that the 0.01 ark tx fee is also temporary since there's plans to introduce dynamic tx fees for each delegate to choose for themselves.