Is this going to be the biggest gain of 2018? Imagine any other coin going from 15 cents to $50. That's 350x...

Is this going to be the biggest gain of 2018? Imagine any other coin going from 15 cents to $50. That's 350x. There is a very, very high likelihood it happens.

>There is a very, very high likelihood it happens.

lol

>There is a very, very high likelihood it happens.
why?

If it wasn't for you delusional retards more people could actually take the coin seriously. You literally delay the increase with your nonsense than any of the moronic FUD guys.

because every other crypto needs it to

>Is this going to be the biggest gain of 2018? Imagine any other coin going from 15 cents to $50. That's 350x. There is a very, very high likelihood it happens.
My sides

If the likelihood were much higher than zero, it wouldn't have dumped down to practically zero

When will the loonie linkies learn!?

Shhh.. They dont know about the upcoming two page spread on Forbes Feb. 2018. Shh..

I agree. Very high possibility. If it reaches even 30% of what ETH is now it will be $130. Huge gains are in the making for strong hands.

Oh god, those fucking math skills, please for the love of god just SHUT UP YOU ARE FUDDING YOUR OWN COIN YOU DIMWIT.

30% of ETH MARKET CAP = 43.126.436.362*0.3 = 12.937.930.908,6

FOR LINK TO REACH 12.937.930.908,6$ IT MEANS ABOUT 218.4x INCREASE WHICH STILL ONLY BRINGS IT TO ~37$ AT BEST.

PLEASE GO VISIT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGAIN.

I assume he was literally talking about the price and is capable of math but doesn't understand MCAPs.

This.

stop shilling this shitcoin, ur actually shooting urself in the foot.

too easy

The meme of this fail coin has transcended into normie spaces.
You guys destroyed your own coin.
Everyone thinks LINKIES are literal brony losers of crypto.
Goodjob. Fags.

nah, that don't matter. thats what everybody thought about ETH as well. when they see the first moon missions, the fomo will grasp them as well.

Not at this level of memefaggotry.
I was there for ETH.
It was not like this.

thats what everybody thought about DGB/ARK/PIVX as well. All threads were about this. You know what happened next.
A FALL

You must be new here.willywonka.jpg

Not when the scamming russian is not working on the project

Never listen biz shill. N E V E R.
This is just the main rule if you do not want to lose money

>The meme of this fail coin has transcended into normie spaces.
You're autistic if you actually think this. You're probably actually autistic anyways.

ARK was quite profitable for those who tempered their expectations and sold some at the top.

I believe that LINK will be profitable from it's current purchase price but $50 speculations are too dramatic right now. If it can 4x it's current price I'll be happy.

Agreed. Once some news is released the coin starts to pump and the fomo takes over. The early adopters start dumping bags on the fomo-ers and the price spiking reverses, but hopefully settles at a higher floor.

News has already been and the price has fallen.
It just will not help

Are you a moron? ARK and PIVX performed ultra well if you didn't buy ATH like a complete dimwit. Same for DGB actually if you managed to sell after a while.

It is just people like you who have no clue about markets and not FOMOing into every coin at ATH.

>Ethereum on a constant uptrend over weeks and monthly charts.
>LINK on a blatant downtrend since being released.

How do you people still make this comparison

BIZ shill was near ath, idiot

>fail at distinguishing different situations
>think everything is always the same, classic libertarian fallacy

This is why you won't succeed.

I agree, I'm not sure why people make the comparison. I trade some LINK but it's not realistic to compare the project to ETH. Just letting it stand on it's own merit and grow organically would give the token a better chance at being successful.

>Biz shill DGB/ARK/PIVX
>The price falls

>Biz shill LINK
>The price falls

>fail at distinguishing different situations

Biz shilled ARK far below it's current purchase price. I also remember quite a bit of shilling on AntShares which wound up being a good purchase.

That being said, I agree that Veeky Forums is mostly just a series of hype trains with a 5-10% success rate. I mainly check in these days for the memes, not for serious financial advice.

Biz shilled those even way first before the pumps. Not excessively, but they did. Same with ETH. Literally all of those coins made many people very rich, namely those who didn't buy ATH. It is always different. Also with ODN, which is on the rise again. So will Chainlink. But just stay away, I wouldn't want people like you to make any money until you learn a thing or two.

>post smug anime pictures to even lose more credibility of being a serious discussion partner and worth paying attention to

This shit is going to hover around .17 cents, maybe moon to .25 just to fuck with everybody, fall back to .18 until June 2018. Then, maybe we can talk about $1. Just fucking forget about it until .25 cents holds for A WEEK, anons. It's just not worth it to keep your money in it at this point. And if you have some now at a loss, just fucking sell it and recover in 48 hours, move on with your life. Trust me, I wish someone had typed this to me a long time ago. (hint : you all did)

I kinda agree. I wouldn't expect more than 0.40$ after the news for a short amount of time as well. This takes more time and less braindead shilling. Except, maybe the news is really brilliant, then we can talk.

I like to ride the waves though as well and try to flip some. I did quite well in increasing the stack, especially when you know it will have same cyclic waves over and over again it is worth trying.

How are Linkies still so deluded

If it can 4x its current price I'll break even, which wouldn't exactly make me happy but it'd be a good start.

>Not excessively, but they did.
This. Link shilled very excessively and will continue to fall.

So you bought at 0.16*4 = 0.64$? Or are you a moron that counts satoshi decrease as "loss"?

fuck off

>deluded

That's rough mate. ICO's tend to blast off right after their release and then drop way down and hibernate for some time.

I wouldn't advise selling at a loss, at this point you're options are to put it away and forget about it or to purchase more on the cheap to bring your overall purchase price down to something more reasonable. Really depends on how much you believe in the project.

D E L U D E D

>Or are you a moron that counts satoshi decrease as "loss"?
You're the moron here. Does LINK trade against BTC or USD?

>serves you right for talking about it so much

or you can chase moon missions like most of Veeky Forums because it's that easy but probably come back with half the money you started with

>bought for BTC
>Counts in dollars

Does it fucking matter as soon as you liquidate your profits in order to buy real assets? No. BTC does not matter for that, it is just slightly more inconvenient.

Satoshi decrease is a loss if the goal is to accumulate BTC.

But it doesn't really matter as much if you're just buying altcoins and cashing out the peaks.

Either way is fine as long as you're making a profit.

Bitcoin grew by x2 since Link ico. You lost money buying a link.

It does matter when 2 months ago the current price of $0.168 was worth almost 3x as much in BTC.

If you sold at $0.168 two months ago and bought at the same price of $0.168 today, you would have almost 3x the amount of LINK.

What is BTC valued in?

When BTC moons or crashes, what is it mooning or crashing against?

This is true if you're holding ANY asset that is doing worse than any other asset.
And there are a lot of assets out there, user. Not just crypto.

This logic is stupid. Don't be stupid.

Yeah, so did VTC you dimwit. It grew x100 in roughly a year while BTC "only" did ~x11. So you basically lost huge amounts of money.

Does it make sense to argue in that way? No. Only morons do argue that way because you're larping you could time the market. In reality you are poor losers who are in crypto 2 months and know about investing.

>if you had future prediction powers you'd be fucking rich right now

holy shit, this guy is some kind of genius...

>crypto
>investing

No reason to argue with anime posting millennial knowitalls who didn't even successfully finish any education but think they know about investment.

>When BTC moons or crashes, what is it mooning or crashing against?
When BTC moons, it moons against LINK
When BTC crashes, it moons against LINK
When BTC stagnates, it moons against LINK

ignorant fools. im trying to help you here. you dont want it, that's your problem.

>Sir, please buy my bags

Don't worry, Go chase the latest PND that is shilled on /biz and buy ATH. It is oddly satisfying to know cunts like you will never make any significant amount of money because you lack the basic fundamentals.

Bitcoin (and maybe Ethereum) are the only assets anyone cares about in this space.

Shittokens are just a means of accumulating any of the two mentioned above because they are a very risky and speculative investment.

>who are in crypto 2 months
I've been only 11 months in crypto and what I described was the general sentiment on all of Veeky Forums when I started investing.
Only after the alt-crash after June everyone started saying that the dollar value is the real metric lol.

And yet, here you are.

Like I said, paying attention to satoshi's matters if your goal is to use altcoins for the purpose of accumulating BTC. It sounds like it's irrelevant to you because you likely purchase altcoins on the cheap and then cash them out for fiat. That's a completely valid strategy because it's profitable.

>Only after the alt-crash after June everyone started saying that the dollar value is the real metric lol.
This.

As long as you buy your food, your alcohol, your house, your wife, your prostitutes, your cocaine in $ it is the most useful metric. So only your total value of your coins in $ really count until BTC becomes a currency you can actually buy stuff. So every coin is just something that potentially increases your wealth in $ or whatever other FIAT you may use - UNTIL you actually pay your stuff with cryptos.

>Is this going to be the biggest gain of 2018? Imagine any other coin going from 15 cents to $50. That's 350x. There is a very, very high likelihood it happens.
I know, that's why you should invest in REQ.

>I've been only 11 months in crypto

it shows. every bitcoin mania phase in the past was followed by a steady decline, what are you going to do when the current one ends? do you have the patience to hold bitcoin for years before it does another run?

If LINK nodes become the main Oracle solution for the derivatives and banking sectors we will absolutely without a doubt see $10 LINK

I imagine at that point LINK would become a fiat gateway token like ETH and BTC. When tokens become so useful they become interchangeable with fiat.

>s (ID: XnRCp5HE) 12/01/17(Fri)04:17:53 No.4699340▶
I do buy my drugs food women and all that in bitcoin faggot.Even lambos can be bought in btc. get a bitpay card for everything else newfag you are a idiot for not doing it

>using a slow as fuck, expensive, deflationary currency for payments

lmao

Buy high, sell low.

wtf guys, that's not the plan, delet this
keep FUD alive you assholes

>Bitcoin (and maybe Ethereum) are the only assets anyone cares about in this space.
And they are both valued in fiat.
Therefore; anything you value in BTC or ETH is ALWAYS automatically valued in fiat as well.

This was always true.

The only reason you should ever value something in BTC or ETH is if you're some kind of BTC or ETH maximalist.
And even they get excited when BTC or ETH go up in fiat value.

I don't understand enough about the technology behind Chain Link. What's the difference between this and BlockCAT? Will there be more competition within the space?

I heard about Link having a sketchy ICO, but haven't paid much attention since. Concept sounds promising though

It has no relation whatsoever to block cat. Block cat would in fact use LINK to make its smart contracts use external data

I am going to buy LINK and it is going to make me rich.

Ahh, thanks. That clears a lot up

you deluded linkies. You think Rory cares?? You think Sergey cares?? You think Steve gives a fuck?

We know rory cares because he gets paid less than minimum wage in link and lives in a trailer park with his wifes son. He's counting on a moon the most out of all of us.

because meme magic is real

You really think that ETH's MC will be 43b in 2018? 43000b more likely

I can confirm this

30% gets $37 token? Holy fuck. I feel like this will reach ethereums marketcap within a year.