Due to my complete incompetence as a DM, a year long campaign and general clusterfuck of events...

Due to my complete incompetence as a DM, a year long campaign and general clusterfuck of events, one of my players has 53 strength.

What are some feats a normal human-sized thing with 53 strength can accomplish? I have no idea how to put it into perspective.

System is Pathfinder btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's one pawnch mane

das it

Fuck.

Boulder throwing?

Read the rules.

It'll tell you.

To put this in perspective, Kord, the god of strength, has a Str of about 50.

Your player couldn't beat Kord in an arm wrestling match, though, since Kord automatically rolls a 20 on any check.

Nigga I wouldn't ask here if that helped.

Read the fucking rules is what he can do.

Calculate his carry capacities and you've got a pretty accurate idea.

>Suddenly all his weapons start breaking.
>Every attack shatters a weapon.
>"DM wtf?"
>"You know what won't shatter? Your fists." >*finger gunz*
>Force player to become Saitama

Is this through magic items or some kind of spell, because you know 53 is really hard to get to, if you started at 20 and leveled up 132 times you would finally get there, gaining a stat point every 4 levels

youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw

Uh, pretty much whatever he wanted to do would be within range.

I'm pretty sure at that level using a full sized cow as a club would be child's play, assuming that he is a medium sized creature. Also, having +21 to all strength skills and melee damage is enough to replace non-enchanted weapons. Why is this guy not a monk?

One time, I played an Orc with a Strength score into the nineties.

To put this in perspective, he was *so strong* that he could carry the *entire Tarrasque* and be well within his light load (which, in this case, hovered around four million pounds).

Eventually he became the demon lord of strength. Then he became a full-blown god.

The caveat is that he had an intelligence of about six or so.

>player goes to an inn
>grabs mug
>crushes it
>in frustration, slams his hands onto the table
>table breaks
>bartender gets pissed off, tells him to pay for that
>player walks over and hands him some gold
>bartender's arm is now broken
>player tries to leave, opens door
>by unhinging it

Pretty crazy you're dudes stronger than the god of strength, i imagined the god of strength was made just strong enough that he could gently walk on planets, but your dude is now the new ubergod of uber strength, if he flinches even the slightest bit reality starts breaking around him, the shockwaves of the flinch cause huge chain reactions of atomic explosions, he's strong enough to withstand anything, so the explosions dont hurt him, but since he's not a real god he had to figure out a way to eat and drink, which he could eventually learn to do, if he could get a godly dex and int as well so he would be able to destroy and generate new universes with the shock waves, spinning them around and then weaving a tiny channel of non explosion, which he does all this by spinning his arms and tensing his muscles in alternating super fast patterns, and anyway uses meta gravity and shit to eventually have enough ranks to take a 30 on the check to create an appropriate mini universe that gently flings delicious food into the littke eye in the storm he learns to make

Its not QUITE as overwhelming as it seems, although its still pretty nuts. He has an inherent +21 to melee attacks and damage, which is pretty nuts, and his his light load is at 2400 lbs.

So that means he can carry an iron statue of himself around without significant effort and break it with his bare hands to impress people.

Bump

I'd hate to see this 404

a 3k big 4 total for reps

he should start a transportation coorporation, by pushing carts like we push shopping carts

>one of my players has 53 strength.
You should never allow it to go past 25, or 30 in the case of superpowered magical beings.

>System is Pathfinder btw.
Oh. That explains it. Carry on doing whatever bullshit you were doing because it doesn't matter.

What would happen, say, if someone had 53 dex? Would it be anywhere near as bad?
What about 53 INT? 53 CON? Would 53 Wis just be a god, or something?

This desu senpai. A high strength just means that he can lift a lot - And there's a table in the main book that has the formula they use, it's probably a few tons- And how much damage he can do, which is a pretty decent bonus. +21? Take a look through the hardness of most objects; That means he can punch through an inch or two of wood with no problems.

That's it; High strength is only carrying capacity and dealing damage, so aside from being really good at climbing and jumping (And with PF's skill system that adds, at most, 5-10 feet to his jumps) he's a normal dude who happens to be able to accidentally kill people with a good punch. Or a shitty punch.

That's still fucking scary. Imagine him giving you a friendly slap and he accidently broke your back.

This warrior would be constantly alone and or depressed because of how physically dangerous he is.

Tell him to embrace it and become FLEX MENTALLO, MAN OF MUSCLE MYSTERY!!! He who can alter reality by posing really hard.

Came here to post this.

>playing a huge character with 27 Strength, effective 57 for carrying capacity
>sextuple wield battering rams, throw them frequently
>wrestle dragons
>use killer whales as clubs
>send everyone flying when I hit them
>also I'm a crab
>saving up for full plate armor

In Pathfinder, somebody with 53 Strength can lift 38,400 pounds (19.2 tons) over his head, lift 76,800 pounds (38.4 tons) off the ground and stagger around with it, or push or drag 192,000 pounds (96 tons).

This is enough to singlehandedly push a full-sized (though lightly loaded) caravel or carrack off a sandbar, to lift up an elephant and throw it at somebody, or to lift up one corner of the foundations of a small stone fort to check underneath the building.

I feel the need to ask how your ability scores get this fucking high

He probably couldnt push that ship, his hands are too small to properly disperse across the wood, his hands would break through

>Wears a suit of steel
>No seams
>No joints
>No articulation
>It's a solid 2 inch thick plate of steel over his entire body
>He's so strong that he can just bend the steel when he moves

Wouldn't it tear and then have nice jagged seams at all your joints?

Wearing armor over your crab armor. What the fuck.

>Wearing armor over your crab armor. What the fuck.
Maybe he just wants that bling?

>53 dex
moves faster than timespace would allow a human to move, starts creating miniature wormholes that suck enemies through behind.
>53 con
so ungodly healthy that his idea of a "night out" is going around getting tortured and laughing at the guards.
>53 int
knows what the dm is planning
>53 wis
is so down to earth, he is the earth
>53 cha
is elvis and james deans love child.

>53 strength
>System is Pathfinder
What said.

12,800 pounds (6 tons) is a light load. The PC can juggle that and swim around without encumbrance while carrying a dozen cars on their back.

+21 to attacks in general, which means the character can rip apart basically every piece of non-armor equipment outside a one-handed metal hafted weapon, heavy steel shield, and tower shield without trying. The three above take two rounds to tear apart. They require a roll of 2 to break the strongest doors off its hinges, roll of 2 to rip apart rope bonds, roll of 3 to bend iron bars, and a roll of 7 to kick down an iron door.

They deal +31 points of damage with a two-handed weapon, which means it would chop straight through a suit of Hide armor and would cut through Full Plate in roughly two attacks.

>Wouldn't it tear and then have nice jagged seams at all your joints?

Probably nothing very sharp, but it would simply be ripped to bits when he tries to move, yes.

Oh Magic Knight. Why you a best?

Larry the Lobster from SpongeBob?