Crypto still is ignored by investors at large
This shit is still in its infancy
2018 will be a bigger year for crypto than 2017
Why the FUCK are you not doing this for next year
>only 300k
half you fucks loose all your money gambling on shit like link

All in on ark or stay poor cap this

Hindsight is 20/20.

if you put any amount of money before 2016 you would have made shitloads.

> Bitcoin Gold
> Cardano
> BCash
> Idiota
> Eth Classic

yeah sure... no

A comfy yolo

See you at the $100 ark party

>Hey guys, if you picked the biggest winners a year ago from a sea of shit, you'd have made loads of dosh!

Guess it's better tahn another RP thread

but in what do I invest today?

FPBP. I'm going all in on ARK

Yeah, but what were to top 10 coins a year ago?

the beauty is as the market cap of the whole space moons we'll be seeing gains like this in the top 50-100 cryptos in the coming years

Nvm I'm literally retared

OP has a point. It's not really "picking the biggest winners a year ago from a sea of shit", since they were already the biggest winners a year ago. Those probably aren't even the 10 best investments in hindsight.

Cardano is rock solid tho
Iota could also go very far

most of them weren't top 10 1 year ago, that's where your point has a problem

>look who won the world cup, if you gambled all you money on that team you'd be rich !

it's literally a snapshot from 1 year ago

Cardano is going to lose 1% per month for the next year just like NEM has.

Oh, well fuck me. Let's roll those dice again.

they definitely arent. we can pretend that we should have went all in on antshares but how the fuck were we to predict that?
I cant imagine you losing on any of the current top 10 by holding for 1 year. even on literal shit like Bitcoin gold

christ you are slow

Thank you OP. You gave me some good ideas going forward. Forgive my initial misgivings that this thread was shit. You have given me some new perspective, and for that I will forever remember you as that time OP was not a fag.

>being this retarded

has science gone too far?

fuck where do I get 10k?

I'm already 90k in student loan debt, what's another 10k personal loan?

>tfw bought 110 STRAT when it was at ATH (near $10)

>several months later, just now reaching a stable $5 - 6

Literally my biggest loss/regret so far, I bought around 10 ETH when it was worth around $200 a coin and have .15 btc sitting in a wallet just waiting for it to go up in price in the long-term

I'm hoping in 10 years I'll at least have 6 figures worth of crypto due to the increase in value if crypto hasn't overtaken fiat by then.

Wait, you're saying that alts actually outperformed BTC this year?

Why the fuck am I losing satoshis like crazy then??? I don't have shitcoins either, most of my portfolio is LTC and ETH.

You have to watch how well things are outperforming BTC by. I just checked the top 10 for Jan-1 2017 and what they're worth today, and how well the performed relative to bitcoin.

Bitcoin itself jumped 11 times, and 6 of the remaining 9 outperformed BTC while 3 others lost half their value relative to it. If BTC is running and LTC and ETH aren't running as much, it will look like your making dollars while losing satoshis. You have to watch long term though, because ETH and LTC don't pop at the same time BTC does.