I LOST 30% OF MY INVESTMENT DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS...

I LOST 30% OF MY INVESTMENT DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS. EVERY CRYPTO I BUY ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY DIP IN VALUE! IT IS NOT FAIR!

We are in the green again, literally just HODL

Just let the weeb buy his shitcoins.
Good riddance

>this happens every time!
Something must be wrong. Adjust your strategy.

user post when and what you buy so I don't do the same.
Thanks bra,

Have you ever tried shorting?

Same, maybe one day our pink wojak will generate enough salt to fly to the moon and beyond

Either hodl or stay in cash.
Shorting is always leveraged. Easy to lose money.

>always buy at the ATH
>always succumb to FOMO
>"y is this happening 2me"
Kekking Every Kek

I swear you dumb fucks on biz never heard of a stop loss

you stil lose money on a stop loss..

Yeah but not 30% like OP

I live for 2$ a day, keep crying you fuck

>buy when it's low
>it goes lower
>buy on an uptrend that had a correction
>it's actually a reversal
>buy ATL
>it goes lower

you can never win
>never buy high
>never buy low
>never buy between

true

either way..entire market is pumping again. if you guys thought that was the last crash of the year you're sadly mistaken.

everyone on the market acts out of self interest, for this reason it is to be assumed that every other trader would take your misfortune for his fortune. People do not expect another crash to happen, but the fact that the first day of december the market is being pumped again should be an indicator that it will not last for a very long time.

market is very volatile right now. try to take a profit out rather sooner than later because another crash is imminent, and then we see Veeky Forums fill up with crying pepes again.

don't be crying pepe

Dude, OP is bait.

He says 30% loss but in what coins? And how many? He's prolly just some kid with a $10 in pennystock. biz is full of this kinda crap lately.

Just hold it you little faggot. Cryptos are the future.

>I LOST 30% OF MY INVESTMENT DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS. EVERY CRYPTO I BUY ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY DIP IN VALUE! IT IS NOT FAIR!

For goodness sakes learn TA, FA and stop following the crowd. They are here to get rid of their bags and you are their new bag holder.
Don't FOMO. change your current strategy or just HODL blue chip coins and fucking forget about it for 6 months.

Buy ripple, you wont lose as much, and you got a x2, x3 future.

Comfy Coin.

Being stressed is bad.

>stupid umaru anime poster
I'm so happy you're suffering and losing money like a pig. Thanks for the laughs OP.

literally me.
WHY IS THIS SHIT HAPPENING
Even with TA I still have the same problem

yes, umaru chan. this represent the fatal flaw of the current day weeb trader.
effeminate, is not manly; avoids risk, very fearful and flighty; follows herd. Drinks water from plastic water bottle, or drinks tap water (avg 14 plastic microfibres per 500mL in USA). Food covered in pesticides, cums is only 5mL dribble
dreams to get rich so can afford to have nice looking feminine penis VR sex with the catgrill (male). Lusts for catgirl (male) peen.

OP if you want to get better at trading I suggest rewiring your brain with a chad-intensive dopamine reward system such as the Sengoku Rance Series. This series helps the man to readjust his fundamental self-view and reaffirm his masculine soul. Your trading hyperweapon will pierce through the market, buying boldly and selling brilliantly.

As for diet, u must eat following: Organic Celery; pomegranate syrup, zinc supplement, green tea, garlic, ginger, onion. Eat the butter, preferably grass fed, much milk. Treat urself to carrot every now and then.
avoid all mint, licorice, IPA, soy additive instant carb snack stuff. If cow grow up in soy lotfeed it become soycow. You avoid.
Exercise u must google "prison workout" you do every day now. Also bed time is 9pm set phone alarm for this, you in bed tucked in by 9:25pm this is an order. Kegel exercise in morning. You find "million dollar spot" you do exercise every day to strengthen muscle, you hands-free cumming but no spill seed, tantric sex this is good. Follow my advice reader, you will see good. Otherwise the path is for you to find in fog of war.

Then maybe don't follow chart memes and actually buy things for what they are worth. Every coin I buy is because I see a longterm future for it.

Bitcoin - first mover, digital gold, most trust in crypto world, if it dies everything dies. It's all about acquiring Bitcoin in the end
Litecoin - Digital Silver, brand recognition by normies, always one of the first coins normies switch to once they are comfortable with Bitcoin
Vertcoin - ASIC resistance, fast, better than Litecoin, for those who want to get into crypto with mining and not actually buy coins
>Ether - First mover of Smart contracts, needed to buy ICOs
>OMG - Connects Smart contracts between each other
>IOTA - The go to currency for Internet of Things. Will be big in the future.

Oh also learn about Cost Average Effect