Serious cash offer for Veeky Forums guys

Whale Here. I'm the OP in the first thread

I've got a job opportunity for you Veeky Forums guys who want to make some extra cash.

Here's what I learnt. AlthoughI probably got scammed by some guys who reposted multiple times with different BTC addresses, on the whole I found the some of the biz group to be surprising business savvy. After spending hours and hours online, you've got good business ideas but some of you don't have the extra cash to buy things you know will make you money.

Here's a few things from the other thread which I had no fucking clue on

Pokemon Cards (Gen 1)
Magic: The Gathering cards
Nendoroids
Baby items (drop shipped)
Apps
Watches on Overstock
Slot cars
Unlocked smart phones if you ship globally
Clothes
Mobile Phone accessories
Motorcycle Gear
Building and selling mining rigs

So what I am offering is this:

STEP 1: Register a throwaway email and post it to this thread. Include an item(s) that you want to help me buy from $1-1000 (I'll go higher if the profit is there), but I must be able to pay in Bitcoin only and sell on ebay or similar.
STEP 2: I'll contact you on Sunday 3rd or 10th. We'll chat on Signal or Telegram. Give me a few links to things I can buy and hold for a couple of months then sell. If you have a short business plan with links to things the have sold for good prices, please let me know that as well.
STEP 3: After the item has sold, I'll send you a percentage of the net profits via BTC
STEP 4 : Repeat ad infinitum. If it's been a VERY profitable venture for me, we can talk a bonus payment at the end of 2018 for serious $$$ for you.

I'm not a cunt and am a genuine whale. I've been very successful in business and know that if you spread the wealth, it's good for everyone. I'm happy to take a smaller slice of the cake in order to make some good money. BTC has been very good, I'm happy to share for GENUINE guys who want to make money.

Thanks for reading

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSQv69tscv0
shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201711201611548977G3AjqYh0686
ebay.com/p/Antminer-S9-Bitmain-BTC-Miner-16nm-B1/24003300398?iid=322912092284
shop.bitmain.com/antminer_t9_asic_bitcoin_miner.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here,

Guys from the last thread (unfortunately archived) here's the BTC I sent to the guys who posted after my sign off

NRc6ml48 - 1AF5nXEiByjuAAKJN86FhgxqL1UsyvYep6 - spendabit.co . Thanks.

liN8USzQ - 1FFVqYzS2eevUHhXaVnoiUQo3HggyLhirY - Hey man can you send me your throwaway email and let me know how I can setup an app. Not interested in card scamming (trying to keep as legal as possible on top of all the other shit I have to deal, fuck all the selling drugs and stolen cards and adding more problems), but would definitely be interested in more

LA3Jvh+d - 1JNsK75xRy9BRJYC2u1shGTRVfv3KXKANQ . Yeah let's talk mattresses. I'll be in touch

D4cdw5LD - 12oma1YfMay1ma5ELYyMeSoKwQXaB35hev . Baby products selling online. Let's talk offline. Give me your throwaway.

dJnjwSl7 - 1D68hhpDJ3av83aLv8KzDrmZqABeKn59Kh . Mining Rigs . How do you build mining rigs? Send me your throwaway let's talk offline .

yoMaLMco - Brazilian investment advice. I haven't sent you anything because there's nothing in your post that's concrete. But send me your throwaway email and we'll talk

bump

[email protected]

PUBG items through bitskins and opskins. Mostly limited edition. Prices will most likely go up even more when 1.0 releases late December

[email protected]

I have a very good idea for you, would rather share it privately through email.

Idk if you're willing to put in the effort for this, but you can buy Walmart giftcards on Gyft with BTC. If you want to pump even with the sale of the cards, sell them at value. If you want to make profit, use those giftcards to buy from the walmart/sams club discount section. You can flip a lot of these items on amazon or eBay for profit. Here's a 20 min. video that explains it a little bit.
[email protected]
youtube.com/watch?v=BSQv69tscv0
Hope the idea at least offered something and good luck dodging the feds, man.

Why not just buy a bunch of gold/silver for BTC? That should hold value well and is easily sellable?

'Merch by Amazon'

It is basically a T-shirt making and printing business, but the whole operation is handled by Amazon.
All you do, as a creator, is make shirt designs (they start you with 5 max. designs until they each sell), set your selling price, and upload the work to Amazon. They then create the shirt and handle all the sales and shipping remotely and take a percentage of your sale.

They have the Royalty chart online that you can look up, but here in front of me one of them says List Price:$25, Royalty $12.

Seeing that you have the capital, it would be easy for you to hire an intern or good designer and maybe a separate researcher to see what designs are 'in' and selling that you can copy or take examples from in order to do well in sales.

It's a very lucrative side/passive income business once you get it going.

1HnaAXoR4Kxoxw54kwifEM1bXdZWd6dyMc

OP here

thanks for everyone's replies. I'll be in touch with the guys who left their throwaways

Good luck everyone

Idk if someone mentioned this, it's a slow process but you'll be able to move large amount.

Buy asic miners and sell them on eBay. No building required.
You'll even be able to sell them for more than you paid because of the demand.

Second thing you could do is sell video games off steam. You'll have to give them a discount but it would be fast small amounts. You can checkout via bitcoin and buy the games via the person's wishlist.

15hyNgb3GQ9Wx2c8McqehftVkB2UYBcf1N

I also build GPU mining rigs and custom cases for them if you have any questions on those

add original dakimakura's to your list
the market for those are crazy, especially sought after

Hey OP. I was the guy who suggested designer clothes in the last thread. I might also suggest rare/designer perfume and cologne as a secondary option. Some are collectible and heavily sought after. I’m not looking to join a business venture, but I do know these types of items will get you far.

12CS9ySwCL2R6hC48P95fNrY66pr94Xw6w

[email protected]

Update on my phone changed my ID.
I can send you a screenshot via email of my btc wallet with matching address so you don't think I'm trying to steal someone else's idea

Buy asic miners and sell them on eBay. No building required.
You'll even be able to sell them for more than you paid because of the demand.

--

Please send the exact link.

I can buy with BTC from amazon,overstock, new egg etc.

I'll then cross check with the BIN price on ebay.

If it's kosher, I'll send your BTC

Thanks

Just came by say thanks for sending me some bitty earlier you're a good whale

They have different kinds. Also they are not the only ones who make them.

ebay.com/p/Antminer-S9-Bitmain-BTC-Miner-16nm-B1/24003300398?iid=322912092284

I'm saving right now to buy one so I can use it to mine

Oops. Pasting the link removed the reply

Follow bitmain on twitter to see whenever a new asic becomes available. You can always buy asics on bitmain.com with bitcoin, and they usually sell out pretty fast after becoming available, and demand is always higher than the supply. I remember flipping a few antminer S5s for like 5% profit about two years ago, and you can probably get away with more now that crypto has become this popular.
Right now bitmain has the S9 for sale, it's for bitcoin and it's shipping next year.
Up next will be the T9 miner, this one says coming soon so be on the lookout.
shop.bitmain.com/antminer_t9_asic_bitcoin_miner.htm
Also they always have different batches iirc, and the first one is always the cheapest so it's worth getting in quick.
1GTsCgvZQ15QLB91ET4HSGDzin6xtoYnBX

>15hyNgb3GQ9Wx2c8McqehftVkB2UYBcf1N

ok thanks

15hyNgb3GQ9Wx2c8McqehftVkB2UYBcf1N

is that your BTC address?
and [email protected] is your throwaway?

Yeah that is correct. You can wait to send the BTC so I can prove it via email since the Id's changed

What's the best way to sell unlocked phone globally? eBay?

OP here, I'm signing off now, will check this thread later to check more business ideas and and your contact details if anyone has anything profitable

Sent your BTC to 15hyNgb3GQ9Wx2c8McqehftVkB2UYBcf1N

Op, I understand you are looking for items to buy and resell.
However, I believe I have found one of the most interesting projects in the crypto space.
It has never been mentioned on biz before, the token sale has not started yet and it is only starting to get attention now.

All I am going to say is that the company is working on microgrids using blockchain technology. The company is well established in the market (5+ years). Successful funding has already been occurred for millions of dollars.

There is a partership already in place with a big energy company worth over $100B.

I have done a lot of research about this company and their project and I truly believe this is going to very, very big.

My throwaway email is:
[email protected]

We can talk on telegram if you are interested, send me an email.

Thank you! I appreciate it

Op
One word
Plushies
[email protected]

I'm not giving you an email. You give me one of yours. I have an idea for bulk resell with exisiting familiar businesses here. You buy on overstock or some shit site like that I can do rest.

Private idea - [email protected]