Draw Thread: No Edition Edition

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

penett.deviantart.com/art/Halfelf-female-druid-333342269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/r/ing a Nautolan Mandalorian. Going clockwise from the top left,

Male Nautolan of average build wearing old school KOTOR style Mandalorian Neo Crusade Armor. However as he's a nautolan and has those tentacle gills stuck to his skull, he's modified the Neo-Crusader helmet to have sleeves for his tendrils like the top right pic I crudely drew. They're covered in a sheath of thick, flexible ribbing vacuum sealed and covered with a series of armor plates to protect them from shrapnel. This allows them to still move without getting pinched by the armor. Continuing clockwise, he wields a TOR blaster rifle similar to the EE-3 carbine, but the size of a proper heavy rifle and meant for long range shooting.

Finally on the bottom left the suit he wears under his Neo-Crusader plates are ribbed like the Mandalore the Preserver armor instead of the more cloth-like texture of the normal undersuit. Also if any drawfriend wants to add color, the armor is blue, not yellow like in the reference pic (I couldn't find any high rez blue pics).

Taking general monsters/armor requests.

Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

dropping an anchor for the artist working on my req

bumping from the last thread

for my first campaign i'm requsting a drawing of my charachter. A forest gnome (image in the right) wearing a full chef's outfit (similar to the image on the left) and holding a ladle in his right hand. his height is 3'8" he's about 22, has dark brown hair (no beard or moustache), has brown eyes and has pale caucasian skin.

A mindflayer with a ghostly vibe.

Requesting a female rogue in a bio suit like pic related, and with a leather tool belt strapped to her hips. She's got a giant wrench in her hands.

Anchoring for drawfriend!

Te original request for those who are curious

Your mother.

In Law

Reposting from last when did these threads move so fast:

Requesting a middle-aged, worse for wear tiefling gunslinger in an old leather coat that's been inspired by Hateful Eight's Daisy Domergue. In addition to her ears, tail, and cloven hooves, she has pronounced canine teeth, one which is significantly chipped, that she uses in her leers, and her eyes are blood orange, also put to use in her leers. Her clothing's for mild weather and is a blend of the two different outfits in the ref. She has a primitive revolver and a longsword that looks like she looted it off a richer, more heroic person. She's been around and through a lot, so add scars and grime as you see fit. Thank you for looking.

Jesus christ I needed that laugh.

Any chance you could do this one, Poog?

>move so fast

Nothing new, it comes and goes in waves. In a few weeks they'll slow back down, and then eventually pick back up and so on and so on.

the hell is this from? warframe with more lore?

>mfw
I got'chu

anchoring for the drawfriend working on my technomancer with his wip attached to mt req image

Thanks, relative.

Saving WiPs as they get posted for Charlotte or Julia, if she's more your style, but I don't think anyone is interested in her. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I'm liking the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, and as more WiPs get posted, I'll hang on to them until you drop your finished work.

>The original request, for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs.

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc. Also, freckles became a maybe in the last thread?

Again, I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work done! I haven't checked on the smut links recently, anything interesting?

To the user asking about his fungus Mage, sorry for no reply. I had my art exams this week, so I didn't have much spare time. Working on your request as I type this homie.

Requestin
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

Hey, can I have a source on the image on the left?

I haven't been paying much attention to the last few drawthreads. Which one is Julia? Is this any description or reference image?

This is what a drawfriend drew as Julia...

Sorry, all of the WiPs in my post up top are of Charlotte. I don't have a reference image for Julia anymore, I deleted it after a kindly drawfriend did an amazing fill of her for me (I tried to post it, but the same file is still live somewhere I guess). Julia is the counterpart character to Charlotte.

penett.deviantart.com/art/Halfelf-female-druid-333342269

Requesting biker girl getting ready for a fight with her supernatural guardian.

Girl should be in the forefront, looking at the 'camera', smirking and cracking her knuckles. Young adult.

Her shadowy guardian should be right behind her right shoulder, looking away from the 'camera' (basically scanning for threats behind her.) Since he is more of a shadow, he doesn't have to be very detailed.

References for the girl's face, hair, expression, and outfit are in the picture provided.

Reference to her guardian is also provided in the picture.

Many thanks in advance if anyone decides to pick this up.

...and this is the reference I found, though the requester went back on the lance part and requested a flintlock instead. She's sort of a city guard, as far as I can tell. I've gone back several threads and I haven't found the exact specifics yet.

Ah, it's right above my post. So yeah, is Julia and her trained K-9 Graham.

Shit user, you're on point. Yes, that's the original reference I made for Julia, and you're right, it was pointed out how impractical a lance was as a ground fighter's weapon, so I replaced it with the musket.

Looks good!
Ah, so it's already fulfilled. Cool, I'll find another qt to draw

>when you want to do requests and draw but your tablet suddenly breaks

not those anons but you could be the first to draw both qt characters together

Yeah.
The warframes are meat puppets, and the tenno are psionic shota/loli that control them as conduits for their FREAKY VOID/CHAOS MAGICKS!

You don't draw with a mouse?

Yessir, Julia got a delivery pretty quickly. I'm still hanging around for the WiPs of Charlotte to become finished products, though.

Re-Requesting an 18 year old Bretonnian Squire w/ bowl cut and Haagfen town crest on his left breast. Armed with long bow, sword, hunting knife and horn. Many thanks kind draw friends as you can see doing this well is above my art level which is somewhere around talented 4th grader.

It could've been rule-of-cooled. Still, you could have her affix bayonets if you want her to still have something more stabby.

I will keep your desire to draw qts in mind if I ever find the right pictures to make a reference for my paladin.

>bayonets
You know, I hadn't considered that, actually. Thanks!

reposting from last thread.
my character who is a druid but his dress is similar to pic related but without the mask. He's a jungle elf so he has brown skin and tribal tattoos but because of shenanigans his mouth is full of razor sharp teeth. he uses a macuahuitl like in the picture but the triangular bits are shark teeth. if its not too much if i could get him doing a dramatic back-to-back pose with him in his beast form which is an antromorphic land-shark (i was feeling a pit more special snowflake than normal and wanted to shift into a werebulette)

Come along with the snorks
Swim along with the snorks
So much to see waiting for you and me
Come along with the snorks

Nup

My hand is way too finicky for that. It's partially why I can't draw smooth lines

>together
Surprised it hasn't happened yet really.

Requesting a picture of the gunslinger character I play in my d&d campaign. Dante is a twenty-two year old gunslinger who is the son of an incubus and a human mother. He's pretty naïve, as his mother tried to protect his innocence in order to protect the world from his literally otherworldly good looks. He has copper-colored hair, like the swatch in the picture, and wears leather armor similar to the armor from the Witcher pic, along with a red cloak with silver designs. Some kind of swashbuckling-esque hat would be a welcome addition, left to the discretion of the artist. Thanks for your time, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Perhaps. I was in the process of looking for reference pic which was like 4-5 threads back apparently(the last thread I was in was when I posted that viking qt), so I started doodling before I found out she was fulfilled...May I could fit her in there? ...But only if OR wants. Otherwise, I can move on; no biggie

>I will keep your desire to draw qts in mind if I ever find the right pictures to make a reference for my paladin.
I look forward to it.

Oh wow! user, I would hate for that work to go to waste, even if you don't want to try to fit Charlotte in there, I would love to see that finished!

>dem thighs
unf

pls complete and turn into my desk by the end of class

If you added Charlot you would be my personal hero for an undetermined amount of time.

Not only /r/ing once again because it's a new thread, but it's been over 24 hours since my last one.

This is my character for D&D 4e in the campaign I'm participating. Or it was, before she got a bad case of death.

You see that armor and piddly mace? She ain't got that shit anymore. She got pissed when she was resurrected by her party and decided to git gud. This bitch is a Cleric that wears SCALE armor and uses a fucking FULLBLADE. She's a two-hand weapon-wielding Cleric. She's hardly a Cleric in the party anymore, she can tank, she can do damage, and she can heal all at the same time.

She needs some fucking love Veeky Forums, she needs love to take the death rage down a few notches.

But seriously, I'm only requesting a new piece that shows her being closer to how she is to the campaign. She's rarely happy nowadays, she's relentless in fights, and she's just downright scary. Anything, ANYTHING is fair game with her.

S T O P
T
O
P

Chill he asked.

In the event it wasn't clear in the commotion, I'm the OR Please finish the piece if you like, but only add the extra character if you're willing to put that much work into it, I don't want to take up all of your time when there are anons here with no drawfriends.

Anyone up for drawing an undead knight (wearing pic related, half torn apart, with the helmet busted open from a musket shot at close range) shambling towards the viewer?

I love shambling undead knights.

Cool! I'll have to get back too it late tonight after work.

>Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.

Bump from last thread.

Requesting elf vikings again with a bit more detail:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

Requesting this guy as a medieval bard with a hurdy gurdy. He doesn't have tattoos, but he's sat against some rubble looking quite sad as he plays a tune on his instrument. In front of him there's a small fire, in which he's burning the last of his drugs.

I'd like to request a Knight Gallant, similar to the Living Litany. The colors are much the same, barring the iconography and the orange stripes. Replace the orange with a dull, almost Deathguard green and the iconography with a riveted skull. The carapace launcher should be kept, and the weapons are the same.

Thank you so very much. I work nights so I will be up for the foreseeable future, please send any questions my way if you need input.

Here ya go, hope you like it.

Requesting a picture of sasha grey as a dnd-style monk, lotsa bandages, wrist-wraps, hand-wraps etc in her clothing. Though I'd actually prefer it if the image looked... well not conservative per se, but just not inherently sexual.

Not that I mind if somebody draws it that way, it's just I'd still be looking for one I could use as character art at the table.

Honestly though? This isn't even for magical realm purposes, she just has a weird looking face and for some reason it's just how I keep imagining this monk. Plus I want to see if anybody at my table recognises her.

Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol and honey, and one more, god of artistry and tattoos.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

Update

There is a fungus among us.

I'm sure they're a fungi.

Something something mycology.

Hoping for someone to fill this request. I ran across this picture and realized this was pretty close to how I've been imagining one of my characters.

Like, the expression, chin, eyes, eyebrows, and hairstyle are pretty much the same. The only difference would be that my character's slightly more Asian, and instead of the fantasy horn getup she's in modern clothes instead - casual jeans, sneakers/athletic shoes, a varsity jacket over a T-shirt.

If anyone would be willing to take a crack at that, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

Almost 24 hour/new thread bump.

Requesting a druggie burnout for a modern game. Basically looks like a younger version of the pic, around mid 20s, tall and thin. Looking disheveled and dressed for the desert, maybe with an old army jacket tied around his waist, made into a sort of turban or otherwise worn loosely. He smokes and almost always wears a pair of round sunglasses.

Dropping anchor for anyone who might be working on my redraw/recolor

Well, I pulled together a reference pic. If it's too much, or too little, feel free to ask or make changes, and if you're not interested, that's fine.

To talk a little bit about the character, since I included a lot of details in brief in the pic, she's a half-elf paladin of Ababar. She was a noble's daughter and was very well equipped and become a paladin to uphold the law and do general good. Early on in the campaign, however, she got her arm cut off during a tough arena fight. She refused to stop being a paladin, but now she goes out of her way to prove herself, getting in fights and going out of her way to do things herself. Very tomboyish.

I'm looking for someone to produce some illuminated manuscript page borders for a wargame I'm working on.

Got you

My man.

OR here. It's sweet!

From last thread once again:

Girl from pic related as a holy mage (no crown, more scrolls and books and holy symbols, etc.), wielding a Dragon Age-style bladed staff similar to the one in the reference

I am in love with that character idea. What made you decide to go with the missing arm? Or did that happen in-game?

From the last thread

requesting a picture of my character, while he is holding the urn of his teacher and talks to it, with a sad expression of his face.

My character is a young male in his early 20's, with dark skin, he is a Lawful Good Sorcerer. The other details are up to you, I just started playing him.

24 hour bump/reposting in a new thread, now with improved request image!

Anyone else wondering if goblinvomit locked himself away with his tablet and slipped into a black hole of making Charlotte lewds, never to be seen again?

It's a very real possibility

Every time I read this I think of Dominic Deegan for some reason. And it hurts to remember.

It's his hole-y quest.

Actually is somoen did my request I was going to wait a week and ask for a confused Stalker looking at one of these.

Could I get a chocolate elf with slightly less pirate flavor and more "Smug rich merchant"?

He should share.

I would like to request my Fantasy craft group's BBEG. We've played for years, and after so many orcs, and evil humans and dragons, I finally threw a bbeg at them that they find interesting.

LARGE large Oni-blooded elf monk. Lots of braids in wild white hair, big beard, lots of scars, savage elf.

Shirtless, leather or cloth leggings with lots of feathers or furs. Only weapons are metal gauntlets. Lots of clawing/animal references to fighting style.

It happened in-game - probably better that way, since it had a bit more story to it.

I brought her in - her name is Cata, by the way her name is a pun on Cataphract - to replace a bard character I wasn't having fun with, so the rest of the party hadn't met me when we all ended up joining a small arena tournament. Cata did pretty well for herself, and ended up in a three-way match between the half-orc barbarian of our party and another lady barbarian, who she quickly convinced to help her (charisma really helps).

To make an epic encounter that had us all on the edge of our seats short, Cata was defeated. They'd whittled each other down a bit thanks the the barbarian and Cata's javelins, and then the barbarian's player got a lucky crit and a high roll that, all math totaled, cause him to do 26 damage - Cata had seven health by that point. My DM had mercy on me and had Cata lose her arm - specifically her shield arm, if I remember correctly - instead of her life. It was almost sad how sorry the barbarian's player was, when I was more upset that he killed the barbarian lady and already saw the character-building potential.

I rolled with the lost arm, and Cata developed a bit of a complex, because when she joined up with the party there was (understandably) some concern about a one-armed paladin, especially when the barbarian later left. Up until the game ended she was fighting, getting hit, and having difficulty climbing up ropes by herself but refusing to let anyone help her. All in all, one of my favorite characters to have played as.

Sorry, I didn't mean to.

Seconding.

For the headmaster.

Tried a different type of shading on this request.

Very nice, I like it.

I'd really like to see a pic of the three lady paladins from the past couple threads (yours, Charlotte, and one that was requested early in the last thread) together Charlie's Angels style. Doubt anyone would do it though.

That's incredible!

I got you fampai

Wow, that is cool. And sexy. The shading works well from my perspective.

It might be fun as a silly sketch. Humor is always good. Cata alone could have a few fun moments, and it sounds like Charlotte and - was it Julia? - had some great back and forth already.

I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

Someone actually paid a barber for that haircut.

Requesting a young human woman with light brown/sandy blonde hair kept in a low bun. She wears a suit of elven chain and a simple mask over her eyes. Over her armor she wears a buffy tan coat with an elongated, tapered tail reminiscent of the tail of a mourning dove.
She carries a starknife, but isn't prone to using it often.
I leave all other details to the drawfriend.

That's looks excellent and I really appreciate it but would it be too much to request boots instead of sandals?

taking this

Give it back

no