HAHHAHAHAHHA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. I TOLD YOU TO SELL LAST NIGHT AT 3700 BEFORE IT DROPS BACK DOWN TO 3300...

HAHHAHAHAHHA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. I TOLD YOU TO SELL LAST NIGHT AT 3700 BEFORE IT DROPS BACK DOWN TO 3300. WE'RE HEADING TO SUB 3K NOW BTW. YOU JUST HAD TO LISTEN.

but i did user :(

did you though? not many people here listen to my advice because they think TA doesn't work on crypto.

me too. Holding 0 neo for the first time since it is not called antshares anymore

Cool just bought a other 100k

TA works on crypto nice joke unless you got 10mil now from your 20% gains a day because of ur TA

Thanks for the cheap NEO.

prepare to get buttfucked when btc rallies up to 20k by xmas. i'll see you at 200k sats NEO.

This

the idiot is you to use CAPSLOCK, we're in 2017 retard, what kind of moron is still using capslock in 2017 to make a point?

Someone who fears NEO

yeah, bought at 325 and saw the pump, call it bullshit in the instant and sold at 366, after seeing the inverse H&S forming on bitcoin.

hey man don't take your anger out on me. just sell your NEO and you'll feel much better.

ok bro bought another 100k

it was so fucking obvious that pump wasn't going to hold. it was only a matter of time before it dropped back to 3300.

Neos life story.

If you have anymore, please sell it. I want it.

Feeling comfy with my 45 NEO

how can anyone listen to "you" specifically when everyone is ANONYMOUS. wtf

>tfw you will never know the supreme bliss of not owning any of this scam coin at all.

>hurr durr neo is a scam

i own 45 DOGE and 0.001 Litecoin.

match me poorfags

cant, you made it.

Gonna buy this dip

i got back in at 3300. literally increased my stack meanwhile holders are just getting rekt daily. my selling point is 3700 again. lmao this game is so easy.

you can always tell it's me when the OP is in all caps

How many neos do you have

its not the holders that are getting rekt.
Instead: a moment of silence for the anons that keep selling low