drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EjN7NaVE
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancement
my.mixtape.moe/hftdhd.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it always time to duel?

Son of a bitch. How did that even happen.

ACTUAL LAST THREAD:

HERESY!HERESY!HERESY!

MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND (19)
--LOCATION--
Bristol
--IDENTITY--
Officer (900cp)
Human
Male, 30yo
--SKILLS--
•Capital Fellow
•Professional Pirate (800cp)
•Loyalty (500cp)
•Musical Number
•Sailing For Adventure (100cp)
--ITEMS--
•Clothes
--COMPANIONS--
•Alicia (Human, Cabin Girl F 11yo) (0cp)
->Smart As Paint

Yohoho and a bottle of rum! I'm not really a pirate, and I'm not really going to go look for treasure. However we did decide to become adventurers, me Hope & Alicia who's now in a smaller, younger body. I figured it was less conspicuous if she dressed as a cabin boy. Less she draw unwanted attention.

I did commandeer a pirate vessel, and made sure the crew wasn't harmed. I dropped them off after we set sail, and their roles were replaced by robots. So we sailed the ocean blue, for ten years we sailed all around the world. We even hunted pirates for awhile, and delivered them to authorities.

While here we explored the Amazon, met lots of natives, smoozed it with the upper echelons of European society, and circumnavigated the world several times. I think Alicia appreciated this and growing up again. It was a good downtime from all the stress of several other trips. I just hope my next trip is as eventful as this one was.

Right. Sorry it's been so long, and it's not as good of an update, buuuuut here: pastebin.com/EjN7NaVE

Changelogs:
-Arcane Attachment removed
-Most items fleshed out
-Weapon system figured out
-Additional items thrown in

Just need to figure out the last three items then I'm mostly home free to figure out the customization tables. Everything else is basically dropping lore paragraphs.

However, I do have a question to ask. Specifically, about pic related.

See the bottom of that craft? That's where the Liset is docked (which is still staying in the jump). You know, the ship we usually see when we go on missions. The BIG ship is the Orbiter, which is apparently the main ship players use. Slightly bigger on the inside, but it's basically the equivalent to a space trailer home, and judging by the size to the Liset, it's probably... the size of your standard apartment building?

Part of me is unsure about offering it, since while it has no weapons it's got some CRAZY ass shielding technology and cloaking like no one's business. On the other hand it's not that big and it's got no weapons... IF I was to offer it, would 300CP undiscounted be a good price?

Is hiding in an entire jump frowned upon? For some jumps I've taken max drawbacks for the purpose of getting perks for future jumps but made plans to hide out for the entire jump as the drawbacks often make me not viable in direct combat.

You have to be interesting for the benefactor. Hiding isn't entertaining.

Is your fear interesting to write or talk about?
If yes, probably fine

If you're hiding behind an invincible wall you're probably being boring

So. I just remembered you can get a a variant of the notorious Pierce ability in Devil Survivor 2-Piercing attack. For the uninitiated, this thing's gimmick is it can't be resisted, nulled and absorbed. And yes, it works on the final bosses of the routes.

My question is-what happens if you use Pierce to augment another spell and cast it against Imagine Breaker?

It looks kind of like a xenomorph's head

I guess that sounds fine?

What makes the shielding and cloaking technology so cool compared to, say, Mass Effect?

Imagine Breaker will probably start to disassemble it, but it would likely be too slow and the attack would likely go through.

better yet

Pierce + Sting

looks good to me and 300cp seems a bit small to me, although I don't know how good the stealth and shields are. Do you have a bench mark to base them off?

Of course

>Arcane Attachment removed
What, why?

We need to go deeper

Pierce+Sting+Super Spin

One thing I noticed in FF6 nobody else seems to talk about is that some of the magic perks seem to imply that spells that pierce all defenses exist. Might be worth looking into.

I'm not sure if you could use Sting on a spell. It mostly affects solid objects, using it on magical energy seems a bit off to me. Maybe if it was the sort of spell that manifests as a physical projectile made of solidified mana?

Well apparently they've been able to avoid just about any detection in the freaking game, and that includes the Orokin technology in the towers. AND they can let people go into the Void without worry. So you could pretty much crawl up someone's asshole before they even realized you're there.

Honestly? It's so fucking complicated that I don't know HOW to figure it out. If you've got a good idea on how to implement it I'll gladly put it back in.

Can you give me the text of the perk pre-removal?

I might be putting my foot in my mouth here but 300 seems a bit low, maybe bump it up to 400?

DEEPER.

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse

Oh, fair enough. I assume it would translate into being able to travel into nearby otherworlds like the Warp in future jumps?

They do? How so?

Also, Pierce vs Exalted Perfect Defense?

Are there perk that make tricks you pull more powerful if you only use them once in a blue moon?

>You have to be interesting for the benefactor.
Which is something that always seems a little vague to me. You don't see many Jumper concerned about growing too boring for the Benefactor. I'd be terribly superstitious about that in their place.

...yeah funny that, I didn't HAVE text. Mainly due to the aforementioned issue with trying to figure out how to implement it.

...wait, really? Between you and I'm actually getting a little worried here. If only because I'm fretting someone will start trying to rip my throat out for 'overpricing it' when other jumps have offered far bigger ships for less of a price.

If the stealth is that strong i'd say boost the cost to 400-500 cp.

Also ever notice how we use cp (Cheese pizza) to purchase things? It's like jumpchain is hiding something.

Gonna have to get back to you when I don't have a weird OCD thing keeping me from opening new tabs then.

I'd imagine that would fall under the Beldr clause, dude's the exception to the rule(Devil Survivor Beldr, I mean, who no sells almighty).

Perfect Defense wins, at least in the Exalted jump itself, whenever that comes out. It's an explicit part of the physics of that universe (not even metaphysics, just regular physics) that Perfect Defenses are exactly what they say on the label. I believe Babylon was saying that he was thinking about making post-jump Perfect Defenses just "really really really strong defenses", which could in theory be overcome.

I don't recognise that last one

NOT DEEP ENOUGH

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo

To be fair there wasn't any Pierce-analogue ability there. And the Demifiend was able to take on Kagutsuchi with Pierce, and Kagutsuchi should logically be many orders of magnitude more powerful than Beldr

You may be correct but I ought to point out it wasn't always so, fluffwise. A Primordial, Qaf, altered the Shinma ages ago such that defense would take precedence over offense absolutely.

By that reasoning in theory something on the level of Shinmaic Calibration could hypothetically bypass PDs, e.g. by using something like a Miracle Shell to create a zone where the Shinma react to them differently.

Question about Harmonious Unity, does it mean that we could go to, say, Resident Evil, and start making those viruses a part of us?

>I assume it would translate into being able to travel into nearby otherworlds like the Warp in future jumps?
...uuuuuuh. UUUUUUH. SHIT I HAVE NO IDEA I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ANSWER THAT RIGHT NOW. Seriously I have no idea I'm afraid of stepping on toes.

Well I used Platinum in this case because well, Plat is an in-game currency. So it felt fitting.

Tell you what, here's a link to Arcane. warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancement

>You don't see many Jumper concerned about growing too boring for the Benefactor
This is actually part of why I play the way I do. No armies, no massive ships/fleets, none of that stuff. While this ended up meaning any personal items or magic stuff I do could fuck up a lot of things (especially since my chain's over 560 jumps), it means anything that I need to do, I have to do it myself. This forces me to consider if I REALLY want to grab something or if I REALLY want to risk attacking someone. Even more, it means I have to be careful of how I spend my time. You could have all the magic in the world, and ten years is still ten years.

What is needed to defeat Imagine Breaker is something that is not supernatural or something too powerful for IB to negate, decide what that means via fanwanking.

>pic

What the fuck

Pierce was in that game, it's just that Beldr reflects physical, the one defense Pierce can't bypass. And the Demi-Fiend is also on a whole different level himself, though I see your point.

... ...yyyyyeeeeeeeeees?

Railgun series is a hell of a drug.

Where is the Exalted jump?

...You know, it's funny. Just the other day I was trying to figure out what kind of combo I would need to become a cosmic horror-like space plague/parasite. This will help. A lot.
Being worked on, apparently. Patience.

Aight. Calm down, mang. Just be cool, y'know? Or just have it not be able to do that in the future, it's all good.

Deep breaths.

It was? Huh, I stand correct-

-weird, I was told in another thread that a fully leveled Abel was probably on par with the Demifiend because in Naoya's route he routs God's forces successfully enough to announce to his friend he'll be coming home in a month while True Demon Demifiend's war's outcome was never shown

Nah. Touma barely withstood/repelled an archangel with his hand, indicating it has an upper limit-at which point the dragons sealed inside it but that's another story. And Pierce works on things on the same powerlevel as Index archangels.

I thought the consensus was that the Exalted setting would make mincemeat out of Jumpers? How do you balance that?

Shin Megami Tensei Powerlevels are nonexistant/bullshit

More news at 11

>Final got announced for this summer as Apocalypse

SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Perk in Chronicles of Narnia - increases- well, just read the second paragraph here:
>This represents an overall improvement to your strength, agility, and endurance. However, the true benefits of this fighting style manifest themselves when you go up against a foe larger or physically more imposing than yourself. The benefits scale depending on how overmatched you are: a waifish adolescent girl attacking a burly adult man would be capable of some impressive feats, while a two-foot-tall talking mouse who picks a fight with a Kaiju might become the stuff of legends.

STILL. NOT. DEEP. ENOUGH.

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo + Blessing of Stravhs + Q This + Anti-Magic + Anti-Demon Wavelength (unnecessary but in there for good measure) + King Ranked: Water King (for Sword of Deprivation) + Absolute Disgust

Are we just making the One-Cut Jumper?

What are all these from?

In order:

Devil Survivor - Worm - JoJo - Chronicles of Narnia - Rosario + Vampire - Medaka - Blazblue - Banner Saga - Star Trek: TNG & DS9 - Generic Magical Girl - Soul Eater - Mushoku Tensei - Terra Formars

This is sadly true. We have no way of benchmarking just how powerful SMT characters are. We know that the Demi-Fiend was marching on the Great Will, but what about Abel? Was he simply fighting the local YHVH? More than that, compare SMT 2 YHVH with every other version of him after. He needed the Megido Arc, where as Metatron and Satan are apparently planet/universe busters, where as Kagatsuchi pulls off the Conception, then you have Brahman and his nonsense, and it just doesn't add up. So there's no way to figure out how powerful everyone is, even ignoring the whole Hero killing Michael and Asura yet dying to a rockslide thing. Oh, and this is somewhat unrelated, but I heard rumour that the Stephen DLC reveals that the True Demon ending didn't happen because Lucy beat the Demi-Fiend in that final boss fight. Could just be rumour though.

Exaltations. We're getting them, though limited to Essence 5 so we don't start rewriting the Shinma. Even without them, though, a powerful enough jumper could survive a lot, depending on where they go and what they do. And this isn't even something that the "if you can't compete with the protagonists directly the jump is shit" user can complain about, because there is a LOT to do in Creation. It's a big place, the surface area of Creation is something like ten times that of Earth. There are conflicts of every power level available there, all of them meaningful in some way. Just because you couldn't take part in the very highest level conflicts doesn't mean you couldn't matter, quite easily to a large number of people. Like, some good anti-mind control and anti-reality warping perks would let you save potentially millions from a Fae incursion, that's plenty meaningful if you ask me.

Why go to all this trouble? Hit the guy with imagine breaker with a rock or with anything as long as it doesn't hit the right hand first.

Mechanically speaking, what number do the 100 CP perks in Forgotten Realms put your ability scores at if you go human?

WE MUST REACH MAXIMUM BULLSHITTU

STEADY ON, DEEPER YET

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo + Blessing of Stravhs + Q This + Anti-Magic + Anti-Demon Wavelength (unnecessary but in there for good measure) + King Ranked: Water King (for Sword of Deprivation) + Absolute Disgust + Fists of Judgement + Anathema + Miss Fortune + Action Commands or Two Can Play That Game! + The Noble Eightfold Path + Exploitation Now! + Blessing of Death + Mystic Eyes of Life Perception + Starsinger

Or a gun. Just a regular gun. Imagine Breaker does nothing against bullets. Even if he blocked it, it would just pulp his hand.

Exactly, stop trying to use hax on the anti-hax plot device and just murder the bastard the old fashioned way.

>Stephen DLC

I'm still trying to grasp the ramifications of an ordinary human who just happened to survive all the way from SMT 1 to Final through Expanse-hopping and levelgrinding until he surpassed NO BULLSHIT THIS TIME FIGHTING FOR REALSIES YHVH by like 20 levels and takes a party of EVERY SMT MAINLINE GAME PROTAGONIST except Space Marine to beat

So question about Sting from worm, using it on arrows good idea or bad idea? How big a thing can it be used on? Vehicles you're at the helm of? How big a vehicle?

Babylon is working on it, unless you go to SB for their version.

[Jumping Internally as well as Externally].

So long as eternal emperor of love attitude and infatuation gathering idol-methodology are on the table through divine transcendence of ability, I have no complaints.

>Stephen
>Ordinary human
Pretty sure he surpassed that a LONG time ago. Besides, to be fair YHVH was being screwed with by the "benevolent" Great Will, so he probably wasn't at the peak of his power anyway.

The SB version offers one perk that gets rid off the Great Curse without any issue whatsoever that can be taught to others and offers an item that lets you make Alchemical Exaltations.

Make of that what you will. But it's the reason I try to pretend it doesn't exist.

Arrows would be a very good idea, the jump says up to the size of a large truck but all worm powers grow in strength over time.

So long I can import companions as exalted, I have no complaints.

People always forget the obvious solution.

>but all worm powers grow in strength over time
Which doesn't help when it comes to choosing between them. So many awesome perks...

WE STILL HAVE FURTHER TO GO

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo + Blessing of Stravhs + Q This + Anti-Magic + Anti-Demon Wavelength (unnecessary but in there for good measure) + King Ranked: Water King (for Sword of Deprivation) + Absolute Disgust + Fists of Judgement + Anathema + Miss Fortune + Action Commands or Two Can Play That Game! + The Noble Eightfold Path + Exploitation Now! + Blessing of Death + Mystic Eyes of Life Perception + Starsinger + Shehai + Deep Wounds + Somin Shourai's enchantment applied to Takezo + Astra + Aether + Ignis + Double Tap + Weakness Expansion + Our Monsters Are The Same + Scarlet Destiny + Legendary Hero

Actually maybe we shouldn't.

Really? If it just keeps growing the obvious answer is the Eidolon Jr. power, eventually that will be hilariously overpowered.

Where were you when Kirby continues to be amazing

my.mixtape.moe/hftdhd.webm

Oh right on that tangent is the Kirby jumpmaker still around? I just kinda wanted the rest of the copy abilities to be in there somehow

Especially ESP since that's basically psychic explosives and teleports

It's Brows, and I haven't seen them recently but they should still be around

So...

At this point, Jumper can cut through anything - damage the everything it cuts along with - in one slice, which that one slice is then duplicated?

Endless Edge.

I was worried that the immunity to physical forces thing would prevent the arrows from flying off, but it also mentions perfect ballistics doesn't it? One of my companions is a sniper so he picked it up just for that another of my companions has a vehicle specifically designed to crash through walls at high velocities around the size of a train engine car, since that's basically what it was based on. I gotta wonder what things he couldn't crash through.

The original question was where is the jump, not if any existing versions are good or not.

Any ideas what to do with 7900 yottawatts an hour of energy? i was trying to get enough energy to fabricate in sup com and i think i over shot it.

Just make sure not to have anyone else in the vehicle. Sting is Manton-limited, you can't apply it to people. The user is immune to the effects of a Sting-enhanced object, so they'll get pulled along by it just fine. But anyone else is going to be disintegrated by touching it.

Actually is that enough to power a death star?

Damn, where the hell are those from?

Has anybody though of the implications of having both 'The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend' from the Bartimaeus jump and the Kaiju form from Pacific Rim?

You could condense the strength of a Kaiju into the body of a human.

Decoration.

Power up weird magnetic fields outside of a planet's atmosphere and pump different kinds of plasma through it.

It'll look all psychedelic and shit, yo.

short-term solution: go to bastion, get burstone direct it into the burstone, now you don't have to worry about wasting it.

Other ideas involve a inertialess drive on the LoT or building more matter fabricators and pumping it into them so you can build more giant robots.

Do you mean yottajoules? Because 7900 yottawatts per hour would mean that every hour your energy production was increasing by 7900 yottajoules. Which...I don't know, maybe you have that, but it seems excessive. You already don't know what to do with that much energy, stop increasing your production.

Nope. You can do some easy back of the envelop calculations on the Death Star's energy requirements by looking at the gravitational potential energy of a planet Aldebarran's size. You'd need to input that much energy to blow the planet apart, otherwise it just cracks and doesn't fly apart. Assuming Aldebarran isn't much less dense than Earth, it would need at least 10^32 joules. A yottajoule is only 10^24.

Yeah, it's pretty neat.

A high-level Jumper probably knows more efficient ways to blow up a planet than building a Death Star.

Starting from the beginning:

Devil Survivor - Worm - JoJo - Chronicles of Narnia - Rosario + Vampire - Medaka - Blazblue - Banner Saga - Star Trek: TNG & DS9 - Generic Magical Girl - Soul Eater - Mushoku Tensei - Terra Formars - Fallen London - Smite - Sailor Moon (I think?) - Asura's Wrath - Lord of Light - no idea - Darksiders - Kara no Kyoukai - also no idea - Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Binbougami - FE:Awakening - FE:Awakening - FE:Awakening - Generic Zombie Apocalypse - Van Helsing - Twilight - Touhou - Chrono Crusade

Oh shit, forgot that it's Devil Survivor 2, my bad.

reported.
go to your containment board

792.8 yottajoule hours that i can send where I need on demand so long as i have 1 non hostile dimension to work with.

the death star question was also me and seriously? holy shit. well now i know what to do with the fabricators transform my LoT into a planet and put a bigger power station at the middle.

meme elsewhere, fucboi

Ah, thanks a bunch for the list.

That does not make a death star any less awesome.

Seriously, what's with the "CYOAs are quests" thing? It's blatantly untrue. It's some of the shittiest attempts at trolling I've ever seen.

Retards, that's what.
And/or generalized faggots.

amen to that.

As a high level jumper making stuff i like >>>>>>>>>>>>>> efficiency. Also this a spring board project that will get exponentially more powerful i just have space constraints currently if I want to take this with me from jump to jump.

Chalk it up to a bunch of faggots who start crying anytime someone has fun wrong.

/qst/ wasn't made for us, so until Japmoot makes that shit a 'forum games' board, we're staying on Veeky Forums. Much to these children's chagrin.

Personally I'd only make a Death Star if I can miniaturize it enough to put it in someone's pocket, just for fun.

We're supposed to report trolling, right?
It's a violation of Global Rule #3.

Don't worry, it has been.

33.8 Yottawatts is the peak energy of Tsar Bomba so if you could produce almost 200 times that every hour you might be able to do it.

>Personally I'd only make a Death Star if I can miniaturize it enough to put it in someone's pocket, just for fun.

Expanding on that idea, pic related.

If you were willing to spend 100 million hours charging, sure. I mean, it's only eleven thousand years, I'm sure your opponent won't do anything in that time.