Sup Veeky Forums, night shift workanon puzzle guy here. We left off at pic related...

Sup Veeky Forums, night shift workanon puzzle guy here. We left off at pic related. I got back and searched around and our final guess was true-- "(2/3) UP" wasn't a puzzle by itself, it was a clue that there were 2 other notes that would complete the puzzle so it could be solved. Will post continuation.

A long search yielded more notes, which yielded an anagram.

The anagram's solution was

PODIUM

And lo, there was the next note.

After a long search through multiple buckets because I thought it said "bucket" instead of "locker", I realized I had to search in specifically the women's bathroom.

And here was the final note located in a locker in the women's bathroom.

I could not have gotten this far without you, Veeky Forums, and you have my thanks. I will post more landscapes.

[[GOOD END]]

I suppose may as well call this a riddle/puzzle general. Keep forgetting to do that.

This was a nice story, a fun puzzle game.

You're a cool guy, OP.

OP, you didn't tell us about the riddles you made him solve.
Also, next time you should use his revenge plot as the foundation for your next set of puzzles.
>Your Dog=guY Door=men's room
> Ed's glasses=Do the trick of writing on fogged glass somewhere it won't get cleaned for a while.
> Heavy Metal=so many options
>Three ducks=either a number puzzle, or a pun about getting things in a row. Or both.
> A ton of spiders=the end goal, get a box of rubber/plastic spiders.

First, I left a note on the aforementioned whiteboard saying "Look behind the TV".

The TV in the room had a note taped on its back:
I run but I cannot walk
I have a face but I cannot talk
I have hands but I have no arms

Clock.

Behind that, there was a note that had an orbital diagram (pic related). The answer was:

April. There's an April sign in the room.

Behind that, another note said "You will need to pay ATTENTION for this one."

A small sign that had the word "attention" all capitalized was on a board in the room. Not very noticeable unless you specifically look for it.

Behind that sign, another note contained a partial map of the building-- very barebones. An X marked the spot of the next note.

That next note had a very detailed drawing of a specific desk in the building, with an arrow pointing under it. On the underside of a drawer on the desk, there was the final note, which read "YOU WIN".

Nothing too complicated, just a scavenger hunt of sorts.

Wow that picture is fucked.

It's supposed to say "X4 from the darkest day".

Here's a repost...

By the way, the revenge riddle ideas are awesome and I'll probably use some if not all of them. Maybe even report back if/when they're solved and placed on the whiteboard with a smug note beside them.