Palladium General - Warning! Violence and the Supernatural!

Retro 1980s RPG time - Rifts, Palladium Fantasy, Heroes Unlimited, and everything in between!

>Ninjas and Superspies: what's your James Bond campaign looking like?
>Designing vehicles: damn right you can do it.
>Epic space battles: never too many dice to roll for mega-damage.
>Robotech: Because people remember that, right?

PDFs available here:

>mediafire.com/folder/1dsdr28ic5vk0/Palladium

Any heroes unlimited games going on?

How to WIN at Rifts
1. get as many actions as possible during a melee round (always take boxing if possible)
2. find a way to generate "free" MDC (force fields) or be an MDC being with per melee round regeneration (preferably both)
3. get automatic dodge
4.do a minimum of 10 MDC damage with every attack

with that in mind nothing really beats a Quick Flex d-bee gunslinger in power armor using two dragon rod run weapons

If you're going to try and be a total munchkin you could just say you're going to play a Splugorth.

those aren't meant to be pc's though
what i made is perfectly balanced
and isn't MORE POWER the point of Rifts?

>perfectly balanced

> the point of Rifts

>laughingslavegirls.jpg

>Mega Damage to My Sides

how is it not balanced? Gunslinger and Quick Flex as basic tier occ and rcc
you just need the good recon power armor from Northern Gun II and the two "gun" rune weapons
the last i'll admit is really hard, so just get two heavy plasma cartridge revolvers
you'll only be doing 2d4x10 MDC an attack action
which is, actually, far less than the Glitter Boys 3d6x10 an attack

1. Nothing in Rifts is balanced. Making "the most powerful basic-tier PC" just means you'll fight slightly higher tier enemies.

2. The point isn't to make the most powerful anything anyways, because any GM could just throw something bigger at you that would squash you like a bug.

but you make a powerful character so the gm can toss powerful opponents at you

what else are you going to do? use skills?

God I cant wait Till Savage Rifts comes out, with its conversion guide. I can't wait to use all my rifts books, (which have some of the best world building and setting materials ever) but the worst crunch ever.

Oh BTW the Savage Rifts Kickstart is live

Its at 212,877 pledged of $8,000 goal.

Free Glitterboy Preview.

What? But. . . how. . .

Does Siembieda know about this? Did he die?

Goddamn... that's over $100 pledged per person on average.

My guess is YES.

I know right..

Heres the thing, I loved Rifts, I love all the splat books, I love the fluff, the adventures, the setting.

People Loved Rifts.

So they put up with the system, for a long time.

Savage worlds is quick, fun, and easy to get into.

I think they will make a great fit!

I am so pumped for this.

Made another thread just for this too.

Fuck man, I remember playing Rifts back in the day. Ran as the only Glitterboy in the squad, basically turned me into a walking target.

Also, fuck vampires, I couldn't do anything to them.

Should have gotten a Water Cannon.. running water fucks up Rifts Vamps...

Vampires are scary until you realize you can kill them with super soakers.

Then your adventures go from gothic horror to wacky Scooby Doo hijinks.

yeah, I ultimately resorted to hugging as many of them as I could and jumping in the lake, then trashing about wildly.

It was moderately successful.

any way to download off of mediafire that's not one file at a time? i'd like to download the folder without buying an upgrade

One time my group managed to stake a vampire, and just kinda held onto for a long time.

Later, when they're were far north of the normal vamp territory, they needed to distract a big group of Deadboys. So the one guy with flying power armor took the vampire, flew up as high as he could over the Coalition encampment. Then pulled the stake and let it drop.

The Deadboys were not aware of the vampire weakness to water, and were carrying literally nothing else that could hurt it. The last the players saw, the vampire was tearing the head off a giant robot with its bear hands.

>tearing the head off a giant robot with its bear hands.