It's Saturday night, so lets have a Draw Your Party Thread

It's Saturday night, so lets have a Draw Your Party Thread.

I'll start.

Template will follow.

Jesus, this is a weakass party.

A monk, a fighter (with +1 level adjustment), and a soulknife?

SERIOUSLY?

Maybe they don't care about minmaxing and just want to have fun?

>not-Guts
>FLCL chick, litterally haruko
>and black woman with tumblr hair
either this is bait or you need to abandon ship.

She's Indian. She's not black.

>Literally Haruko from FLCL
Why are your party members so creatively bankrupt?

no, not enough poo around her.

poo in the lou

Is it any different than playing as Link, Snake or any other fictional character?

Literally everything under the sun has been done. Including your originel doenitz steel character.

This needs updating though

>player makes exact copy of well known character
>said character is lolsorandom
>Veeky Forums defends not one, but both of these things

No, but that's not acceptable either. If you're going to base a character on an existing one, fine, but make it unique enough to stand up on it's own.

Admittedly, I have let a player make Nightwing because he wanted to see if he could make him as a PC, but he was mostly just along for the ride, and didn't mind taking a backseat role when story came up.

>Haru

Is this your character, OP?

Are you sub 18?

Alternatively, do you often wear fedoras, long coats, anime t-shirts and sport a neckbeard?

What's with professor X?

Updated with minimum effort

Basically, his parents broke his legs when he was young. As far as we know, his family had their children all specialize in one single thing to become crazy good at just that. King was to become an ultra genius, so they handicapped him so he wouldn't go and try to do physical things.

Hopefully we find him soon so we can learn more about him.

Here is my little MSpaint doodle sheet for character references.

the 3rd and 4th is for the guy who made a noble background human and just played him as a racist murder hobo within the first twenty minutes.

>King was to become an ultra genius, so they handicapped him so he wouldn't go and try to do physical things.

Is that based on the copypasta story about Steven Hawking?

It might be